• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free Love: A hippie story. MMMM/f (new!)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
I had this idea, with a few other I'm going to try and start, kicking around for a while now and finally managed to finish something outside of my usual series'. Hope you like it! :D

Free Love: A hippie story MMMM/f

Decades before 'Ja-Nets Apartment' the secret home to the Japanese tickling master Ja-Net and her numbers of naked ticklish ticklers and ticklees and before the tickle mad Elk City High mathmatics teacher Mr Lucas, Elk City was a vibrant land of free love, free speech, protest and general hippie life.

One girl, eighteen year old Natalie Harp was fully into the hippie scene and loved every minute. Standing 5'7 with long dark brown hair in a pony tail, a flower painted on her right cheek and bell bottom pants Natalie went by the name 'Nirvana' and would do almost anything in the name of 'free love'.

It was the summer of '63 when Nirvana was walking back to her low rent apartment from a morning listening to a man preaching about the freedom of nudity in Elk City. Nirvana was almost half way home with a happy smile on her face and almost a skip in step when a bright orange Convey van pulled up next to her.

"C'mon, well give you a lift." Said a young mans voice as the back doors of the van swung open. "Jump in, we'll get you home in no time."

Nirvana didn't recognise the dark haired young man with the golden piece symbol hung around in neck but she was eager to accept the offer and with a smile and a hug, jumped in the back of the rumbling van. When the man shut the doors Nirvana took notice of the interior, The driver turned around and gave a friendly smile and apart from the two front seats the back of the van wa empty, bar herself, three men and the driver in the front.

"So you guys just crusin'?" Nirvana asked the three men in the back with a smile. "Did you go to the park today for the speeches?"

"Yeah, we just came from there." Said one of the men sporting high shoes and camera around his neck. "We're looking for people to take pics of for posters for the nude festival next month...you interested?"

"Get naked for a photo?" Nirvana asked cheerfully. "Sure thing, anything for freedom. You wanna do it here or back at my place? My room mate won't mind."

"Nah we can do it right here if you like." Said the third man sitting next to her with the big dark glasses and pink shirt. "Just strip down, we'll take the pics and you'll be home in time for dinner."

The three men in back marveled as the young lady stripped down to nothing and even pulled the elastic band from her hair, letting it flow onto her naked back. The van rode along smoothly and the driver looked in the rear view mirror as much as possible to look at the free spirited beuaty behind him.

"Alright, I'm ready." Nirvana said smiling while sitting on her knees with the bottom half of her legs underneath her. "What posistion should I be in?"

"Get her!" Said the young man who had welcomed her in the van.

"EEEEEHEYHEE HEE HEE" Suddenly Nirvana squeled with ticklish giggles as all three men gathered around her and began tickling at her sides, belly, ribs, underarms and breasts. "HEEHHHEEHEHEHEEEYEHEHEYOUTRIKEEEHHDMEEAHAH"

Nirvana laughed pleasently and playfully hysteric as the three men tickled at her vunerable ticklish body. She knew she had been tricked but it was no bother, even though she couldn't stand to be tickled the men were just having some fun and she was willing to put up with it.

With the three men kneeling around her Nirvana couldn't move any way and simply squirmed as she kneeled naked being proded and poked by the thrity wiggling fingers. One of the men, she couldn't tell which was digging his hands in under her arms, another was rapidly moving up and own her ticklish tummy while the man with the camera storked her breasts and played her ribs like a piano.

"Tie her up!" Yelled the driver suddenly with a big smile, quickly turning around and back to the road. "Tie her up, tie her up, tie her up!."

"Tie her up! Tie her up! Tie her up!" All four men in the van began to chant as the man with the camera looked through his back and revealed a small lentgh brown rope while the other two men continuted to tickle her silly.

"Ohhaha hee hee..oh no I'm really ticklish guys! Hee Hee" Nirvana said with a ticklish smile as her hands were hoisted above her head. "Hey, not to tight go easy on mehee hee, I'm too ticklish!"

A oddly placed metal bar that ran from one end of the van to the other, not and inch from the celling had the rope secured around it along with Nirvana's hands. Nirvana hung nude in front of the men, not able to stand but not able to kneel with the bottoms of her shins on the carpeted deck of the van and the soles of cute bare feet facing the celling.

"You sure do like being tickled huh?" Said the guy with the dark glasses from behind Nirvana. "Can we tickle you all day?"

"Oh no!" Nirvana said still playful but dreading the thought. "I couldn't take that! I'm SO ticklish!"

"Well are you ticklish...here!?" The man with the camera asked as he poked her belly several times quickly.

"EEEhee heehe yes!" Nirvana giggled at the quick tickling sensation. "I'm ticklish everywhere!"

"So that would mean your ticklish...here?!" Said the young man with the piece necklace as he quickly stroked her tight shaven underarm.

"HEE HEEEHHAHE YEEES!" Nirvana giggle louder from the quick dance of fingers. "I'm too ticklish to be tickled! Hee hee"

"Too ticklish? Well where's your most ticklish spot?" Asked the man with the dark glasses, still kneeling behind the young girl.

"Oh not my feet!" Nirvana said as if the men were just about to tickle her soft silky soles. "My room mate made me cry when she tickled my feet!"

"I think we should tickle her feet boys, what do you think!?" Said the eager young man with the piece necklace.

"Feet! Feet! Feet!" The three men began to chant as they all posistioned themselves around Nirvana's bare naked soles.

The man with the camera grabbed ahold of Nirvana's right foot, the man with the dark glasses grabbed her left and the young man with the piece necklace sat in the middle, preparing to tickle away. Nirvana hung in suspence as she could hear and feel the three men shuffling around behind her.

"EH HEY! Hey that really tickles!" Nirvana squealed as she felt a few fingers begin to stroke her poor ticklish soles. "I'M TICKLIIIHEHEHEHHSHSHHAHAAH"

Nirvana burst into uncontrolled laughter as all three men began tickling rapidly at her wiggling little feet. Twenty fingers scrambeled in a random dance around Nirvana's smooth arches and tiny wiggiling toes. The three men quickly became relentless and were enjoying every minute of tormenting their young victim.

Tears of ticklish laughter began rolling down Nirvana's streched cheeks and no words could be formed through her hysterics. Nirvana had no idea how long this was going to continue or how long it had been going but through the shattered thoughts her mind could form she knew they had definetly passed her apartment building.

Nirvana hadn't noticed but the van had pulled over and the driver had already climbed into the back before she saw a blured image of the bearded man sitting in front of her through her tears. Not entirely unexpected, but a shock none the less, the driver began running his hands wildly about her tight ticklish tummy, sending Nirvana's laughter even higher than before.

Nirvana had never been tickled so much in her life, and she had definetly not been restrained and tickled. As the inside of the van heated up and the men refused to give poor Nirvana any mercy the bound and naked hysterical girl began to sweat with a light glow. Her tummy soon became slippery with sweat and the drivers hands glided and proded with ease around her ticklish torso.

The bearded driver was no longer sticking to just Nirvana's taut tummy, he was no moving his hands freely all around her ticklish torso, over her breasts, under her arms, her ribs, her sides and anywhere else he placed his wiggling fingers pretty much made Nirvana laugh harder and harder.

If this once playful torment continued Nirvana was sure she would be driven mad, however there was nothing she could do. Suddenly the rope restraining her wrists snapped and the girls front half fell into the hold of the driver. The three men at the back didn't stop and simply continued their tickling with glee, while the driver simply sat on top of Nirvana's still tied together arms and began tickling her ribs. Her breasts pumped into the carpet as she bucked to try and squirm free but with her arms and legs totally restrained there was no way out.

Nirvana's long brown hair was begining to stick to her sweating face and the top of her back as she faced the carpet. The tickling had been going to atleast ten minutes and the men, all silent, each wondered how long the eighteen year old cutie could go on.

As minutes passed by Nirvana began to get a little scared and any struggling she tried was useless in her weakened state, ecspecially with four grown men to wrestle her if she did manage to break free. The flower which had been painted on her face was fading, almost gone and words had been impossible to form for several minutes, all Nirvana could do was lay there on the van floor and laugh as the four men tickled her senseless.

Suddenly the tickling stopped, and the four men lifted the sweating, giggling panting girl up right. With her legs now out in front of her and her head hanging limp while gasping for air, the man with the glasses undid the small rope around her wrists and held her arms securely behind her back whke the other three men posisitioned themselves infront of her ticklish naked body.

"..pleheesse..hee..tickeeehheehHHEHEHEHHAHA" Nirvana began laughing against her will once more as the young man with the piece symbol kneeled over her bare feet and began dancing his fingers around. "HAHAHAHNOAHAHAAOOGOHHDDPLEHHAH"

The other two men attacked her torso from the sides and ran their twenty fingers combined all over her vunerable upper body. Nirvana quickly lost the ability to form words once again and could do nothing but laugh hysterically as the three men tickled her without permission. Every poke and prod and tiny stroke tickled more and more. With no hope of escape Nirvana couldn't help but wonder if the men were actually planning on tickle torturing her all day.

The thought of such tickling torment was driving Nirvana even madder than it would if she hadn't thought of it, although there wasn't much she could think of. As the three men tickled all her most vunerable and sesitive areas Nirvana's thoughts were nothing but 'make it stop' even though it seemed obvious these men had no intention of stopping.

Nirvana's torment continued as her breasts were poked and squeezed, her tummy was proded and storked, her ribs were worked over like a busy piano even her sensitive mound was touched upon causing involuntery pleasure. As if it couldn't get any worse the man holding Nirvana's arms suddenly let go and she fell onto her back, laying in a weak excuse for a ball being tickled from almost every angle by all four men. Which ever way Nirvana tried to squirm another set of wiggling curious fingers would attack, it was as if the whole world was the tiny space of the back of that van and all the inhabitants wanted was to tickle her silly.

"Oh kay boys, you think shes had enough?" The man with the camera asked while all tickling ceased.

"NAAAHH!" All four men yelled, delving their hands back onto the poor tortured girl.

"NOHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAAH" Nirvana could only laugh still and took breath only when her body forced it. "HAHAHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Unfortunately for Nirvana it seemed like the men never stopped. Various posistions were formed throughout the day and by sun set, after nearly six hours in the back of the hot van with little breaks, the four men finally dropped her home as they said they would hours before. Nirvana was a wreck when she arrived through her apartment door naked and the only thing her room mate said before the tortured girl slumpped into bed was...

"Geez, looks like you had a good time. Why didn't you invite me?"

The End.

heey

kool story man...your stories are the best!!!!keep them coming...mr mantis im ur biggest fan haha

Thanks K.B! Glad you liked it.:D

Replies are always appreciated, thats the best bit about posting stories!:)

The next story (I'm working on right now) is set on a space station...;)

Cool story Mantis. Another fine addition to your collection!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back