• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Costume Party: Bella Style

BlackestLily

3rd Level Green Feather
I can't express in any words how excited I am for this portion of Bella Bash. I've been searching costumes for WEEKS, trying to get my idea put together. In my pursuit of the perfect getup, I found the sexiest guy costumes ever. So if anyone wants ideas, feel free to use any of these, because they would be RIDICULOUSLY hot:

41AqXK56CkL._SS400_.jpg

41NaFYt1eBL._SS500_.jpg

310BgOvrFGL._SS500_.jpg

33229024_820d0891b2.jpg

Ladies? Any others you want to add? :D Please post a picture and not just say who/what.

I have a cute sheep costume (it's a furry jumper) and an Alice
in Wonderland costume (both are made by Lee and myself) if
anyone around my size wants to borrow one. :)

omg some guy please be sweeny todd...please!

I can't express in any words how excited I am for this portion of Bella Bash. I've been searching costumes for WEEKS, trying to get my idea put together. In my pursuit of the perfect getup, I found the sexiest guy costumes ever. So if anyone wants ideas, feel free to use any of these, because they would be RIDICULOUSLY hot:

41AqXK56CkL._SS400_.jpg

41NaFYt1eBL._SS500_.jpg

310BgOvrFGL._SS500_.jpg

33229024_820d0891b2.jpg

Ladies? Any others you want to add? :D Please post a picture and not just say who/what.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff- being Green Lantern would rock

Moar.

thekidgunslinger.jpg

Can't quite decide if this is hot or retarded.
villagepeopleindian5.jpg

My husband *swoon*
images

This has the perks of being super cheap and probably the sexiest fucking costume in the known universe if you can pull off the badassery that is Dexter. Include a knife for bonus points.
dex2.jpg

I'm going to put it out there and say that I will probably have sex with whoever dresses as Dexter. Just sayin'...

lmao! SHOOT! I missed the latest episode...I was too busy being a fail face!

LOL I'll tell him it's Bring a Friend day. But really he's sort of like the black widow or mantis, one time and then we're probably going to be killed. So we must MAKE IT COUNT!
Dude, and the kill scenes are super hot anyway. Ya know, until the actual death part.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back