• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a couple of adverts: dog lick/F (feet & tummy)

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
now then, i wasn't googling for dogs licking girls, honest

i had just watched The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus on DVD and was looking to see if lily cole is ticklish... as i am prone to do after seeing a film with a pretty girl in

however...

i first found picture number one... it appears on a blog with no other information than the title "so THAT'S what dogs are for"

so, intrigued i tried to find where it is from (it looks like a video still to me), i infer that a lady has pulled up her sweater-dress, sprayed cream on her tummy so that the dog will tickle her

anyway, i can't find anything about this picture anywhere, but in my searching i found picture number two (and its close up variant) - an advert for toesox... yoga socks with no toes in (that's just asking for tickles now isn't it?)

unexpected gifts from mother intertubes - love 'em

now then, i wasn't googling for dogs licking girls, honest

i had just watched The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus on DVD and was looking to see if lily cole is ticklish... as i am prone to do after seeing a film with a pretty girl in

however...

i first found picture number one... it appears on a blog with no other information than the title "so THAT'S what dogs are for"

so, intrigued i tried to find where it is from (it looks like a video still to me), i infer that a lady has pulled up her sweater-dress, sprayed cream on her tummy so that the dog will tickle her

anyway, i can't find anything about this picture anywhere, but in my searching i found picture number two (and its close up variant) - an advert for toesox... yoga socks with no toes in (that's just asking for tickles now isn't it?)

unexpected gifts from mother intertubes - love 'em

2&3 how cute!!!. :)

The ToeSox pic is cool. Thanks for posting it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back