• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An idea for producers

jessjones

TMF Regular
Hey everyone! This is something that I have always wondering and thought it could help sales. I love browsing clip4sale and looking for hot foot tickling clips. However, I noticed some of the older clips from like 2006-2008 are still as much as the newly produced clips. In my opinion (which i know will not mean anything to some people lol) is that those clips should be offered at lower prices. I can't see a lot of people buying too many older clips from catalogs so this can bring in some extra cash and make us tickle fans happy lol.

I agree 100%. The problem is that c4s gives producers a minimum of what they can ask for a clip depending on how long it is. :(

I didn't know that. That sucks and it should be up to the producers what the price is. I would not spend 8 bucks on a clip from 2006 with grainy footage just because it is 8 minutes long. I would rather buy a bunch of older clips for like 2 or 3 dollars, which would actually make them a lot more appealing.

I definitely agree. There are times when I have wanted to do a "half-off all clips" kind of special on my store...it really sucks because I'd love to do that! lol

C4S once mentioned its pricing system is in place so no studio can undercut other studios, namely ones in the same niche. Regarding repricing older clips, it can be done, but realistically with all the clips some studios have, repricing older ones would be incredibly time consuming. Consider a huge studio such as Tickle Abuse 2, going back to reprice older clips. He has 51 pages of clips @ 20 per page, dating back to 9/2007. And think about the studios who post the same clip in various formats [RM, MPEG, AVI, MOV, WMV] just to keep appearing in the list of updated stores. That would be a nightmare for them. There is also the possibility of the older clip reposting as a new clip. I've notice times that simple edits, something such as fixing a typo on an older clip, or changing the clip image caused it to post as a brand new clip. That could confuse fans and mislead fans, plus it could prompt the producer to include verbiage stating the clip is an older one.

And think about the studios who post the same clip in various formats [RM, MPEG, AVI, MOV, WMV] just to keep appearing in the list of updated stores. That would be a nightmare for them. There is also the possibility of the older clip reposting as a new clip.
But both is not what customers would want to happen ;-) Pointing out old stuff is no update.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back