• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The isle of Aphrodite. Chapter 1. F/f nonconsentual, adult

i64ever

TMF Regular
Strangers had come to her island. It had been so long since human's had come here. She could feel their warmth, their energy, coursing through their veins. And it could be hers! That energy could replace what she had lost so long ago, could take her one step closer to being what she once was. All she needed to do was feed.

But she couldn't. Not yet. The strangers, six of them, weren't ready yet. She couldn't take from them what they weren't offering. And they were all women! That was bad. Had some of them been men, she would have gotten what she needed soon enough. But all women would make things difficult. Difficult but not impossible, as it would have been in the old days.

These women were more...open then they had been before. They had fewer taboos blocking there thoughts. Ideas...actions that would have been unthinkable to their ancestors were present, just...buried. With a little nuturing, those thoughts could come out. Then she could feed. She had only to wait.

Aphrodite was good at waiting. She'd been doing it for millennia.

********​

They were lost. Beth Ramsey lay in her sleeping bag, listening to the girls chit chat and staring up at the stars, wishing she could use them to pinpoint her location, just like the heroes in those spy novels she was always reading. They were lost, and in the morning, they would have to try and make their way back to civilization.

Not that the girls were concerned. They didn't worry that they were sleeping on an unknown island, perhaps hundred miles away from the one they were trying to get to. They didn't seem the least bit concerned about whatever dangers might be lurking in the blackness. They just kept talking about boys, music and going to college in the fall, all the normal things eighteen year old girls talked about.

“Relax Beth,” Daphne said, “We know we're on an island in the Ionian Sea. We have plenty of food and gas for the boat. All we have to do is sail east in the morning. We'll hit the coast of Greece before lunch time, and catch up with the rest of the group before dinner. In the meantime, enjoy the camping trip!”

“Yeah, enjoy it, right up until we get eaten by a bear!” Beth said, keeping her voice low enough so the girls couldn't hear her. She resented Daphne. Had the science teacher not caved when Cheryl asked for this dumb side trip, they would both be back on the mainland. Hell, if the teacher hadn't agreed to chaperone the trip at all, Beth could have been shopping in Macy's!

Of course, Daphne had no husband, no children. A few weeks in Greece for her was not the stumbling block it was for her.

“I keep telling you, this island is too small to hold any large predators, and out camp fire will keep everything else bigger than a mosquito far away. I'm a science teacher, I should know!” Daphne gave her a playful elbow, “I don't say this often, but you should stop worrying and try and be more like your daughter.”

“Stepdaughter,” Beth mumbled. It was all Cheryl's fault she was hear, anyways. Ever since she married her dad six years ago, she had been fighting to have a good relationship with her tomboyish stepdaughter. It was so difficult when she was barely ten years her senior. That was why she had agreed to chaperone Cheryl's senior trip to Greece, so they could have some time to bond before she went away to college in the fall.

It had also been Cheryl's idea to separate from the rest of the group and take a boot out to some island resort she'd read about in a brochure. That was when Beth should have put her foot down.

“But I'm so sick of visiting these old Greek ruins!” Cheryl had begged, sounding more like twelve than a legal adult, “I'll just die if I have to take another long walk in 100 degree heat just to see another pile of rocks!” She'd gotten three of her friends to buy into the idea too. And when Ms. Daphne Clark, respected teacher and fellow chaperone, had agreed, , Beth had been left with no choice.

That, plus a broken GPS put all of them on this unknown island, waiting to be eaten by a bear. God, Beth wished she hadn't watched that “Lost” marathon just before she left the US.

Aphrodite watched from just outside the firelight, listening to their voices. She had no need to hide. In fact she couldn't have made herself visible to them if she'd wanted to. It had been so long since she'd been worshiped, so long since she fed, that the once mighty goddess was nothing more than a spirit now, undetectable by mortals.

She had been named the Goddess of Love by history, but that was a euphemism. In reality, she had been goddess of lust, feeding of the sexual desires and pleasures of those who worshiped her. She felt none of that from these women. From the younger four, maybe the barest flicker when some boy was discussed, but otherwise nothing but friendship and the excitement of being on some kind of adventure. From the older two...concern about their current predicament and a desire to protect the younger ones.

Nothing she could use. Time for more waiting. The humans had to sleep sometime.

***********​

She reread the page in her English notebook for the third time, brushing her red hair from her brow. The dim desk lamp and uncomfortable wooden chair was making it hard for her to concentrate! The sound of loud music and voices from the hallway didn't help either. Next year she was going to move out of the dormitories for sure! But before that could happen, she had a final exam to study for.

“Daphne, you work to hard!” Her roommate said, hovering in the doorway with a drink in her hand, “come join the party. Let your hair down!” She actually reached for Daphne's pony tail before the redhead pushed her hand away.

“Damn it Leslie, I have an English final on Thursday! I can't afford to waste my valuable time right now!” She snapped. Leslie's irresponsible attitude had been driving her crazy all semester, never more so than right now.

“Thursday! Geez, Daphne, its only Monday! You've got days to do this! You really need to lighten up, and I know just how to help you...same thing I did to you last time you got like this.”

“Wait,” Daphne called out, a bit of panic in her voice, “Leslie no, not...he eh eheh eheheheheehh” Leslie's hands shot forth, tickling Daphne's ribs through the thin t-shirt she was wearing, forcing the redhead to break into melodious giggles.

Daphne stood up quickly, pushing over the chair, trying to get away, just as Leslie launched another attack. Her fingers moved lower, wiggling over Daphne's belly, causing her to giggle louder.

“He e eheh eheh noo he eh noo Leslie I hate he ehe eheh eheh hate being tickled he eheh eheheh...” Daphne pressed her arms against her sides, trying to defend herself. She backed up a step or two, retreating from the assault.

“I know, but you are just way to serious for words!” Leslie practically sand “Goochie goochie goo!”

Daphne kept laughing, backing up, trying to get away from those tickling fingers. Unfortunately for her, a dorm room wasn't much bigger than a walk-in closet. She soon backed into the bed and fell over on her back onto the soft mattress.

Leslie reacted fast. She quickly jumped on top of Daphne, straddling the smaller girl and pinning her to the bed with her weight. Then she help both her hands up in the air, wiggling her fingers with an evil look on her face.

“Now I've got you,” she said in a mock evil voice, “Its time for Daphne to experience...a tornado tickle!” With that, Leslie's hands started moving like lightning, tickling Daphne from waist to armpit, fingers never staying in the same spot for more than a second.

“ah ahah ahahah NAOOOOWWW aha ahah ahahh a stawwwp a aha ahahahahah” Daphne squealed in hysteria! Her own hands just couldn't move fast enough to protect herself. If she covered her ribs, Leslie's fingers poked into her hips. Move down to protect her hips and Leslie's fingers were already dancing around her belly button.

Aphrodite watched the scene from inside the wall. There had been a time when she could have entered the dream of any mortal, turning it to her own needs if she wished. The former goddess had only been able to enter Daphne's because of how much lust it generated. The stimulation of the school teacher's libido had given Aphrodite a pathway into her brain. Now she had to make the most of it while it lasted.

Daphne must have had serious tickling fetish, Aphrodite realized, for such a simple dream to stimulate her so much. Even in the dream, she could feel the redhead's mouth tightening and her vagina moistening. Daphne would be lucky if the dream didn't cause her to cry out in her sleep, embarrassing her in front of the others on the island.

The goddess of love wasn't sure if this was a real experience that Daphne was remembering from her college days or just something she wished had happened. But she did know it wouldn't last long. And when Daphne's libido settled back down, Aphrodite would be kicked out of her mind.

“HE EHEHE EHEHEEHEHH NAWWOOOOO MOREREE HE EHEHEH EHE PLEAASEEE STAWWPPP EHE EH EHE EHE EHEHHEHEH GAWWWWWDD HE EHEH STAWWPPP LESLLLIEEE PLEAASSEE HE EH EHEHEHEH!!!!! IT HE EHEHEH TICKKLLLEESS HE EHEH SSOOOOO HE EHE EH EHEHH MUCHHHH”

Dream Daphne was screaming now. Leslie had slipped her dainty hands under the redhead's t-shirt, sliding a finger into her pert belly button and driving her mad. The dream was almost over. Whether because this was where the real world incident had ended or because Daphne's imagination refused to take the kinky fantasy any further, Leslie and in fact the entire dorm room would soon vanish.

But Daphne's blood was also racing through her body, her heart was pounding and a thin layer of sweat was starting to cover her skin. Sexual excitement flooded through her brain. That was energy that the former goddess could feed off of, giving her strength to intervene.

Inside Daphne's dream, Aphrodite materialized, stepping away from the wall and into full view. Even in her weakened state, she was still the most beautiful of women. Her blue eyes sparkled and her long blond hair draped over the perfect milky skin of her shoulders. A skimpy outfit showed off her ample breasts, curvy hips and long legs.

“Need any help?” She asked in a sultry voice, the kind that could have made a fortune doing phone sex.

For just an instant, everything froze. It was still Daphne's dream. If her subconscious recoiled from that idea strongly enough, it could crush Aphrodite's plan right now, causing Leslie to refuse to cooperate, or making dream Daphne strong enough to break free or just ending the dream altogether. If, deep down, Daphne didn't really want this to happen, this whole world would come tumbling down.

It didn't. If anything, the idea only excited Daphne more. That allowed Aphrodite to make Leslie give the response she wanted her to give.

“Oh, absolutely! Grab her arms, and I'll get this shirt off of her.”

“No!” Daphne screamed. She had grabbed Leslie's forearms, trying to pull her hands off of her bare belly, but her strength was failing her. Aphrodite crossed the dorm room and took hold of Daphne's wrists, pulling them backwards, over Daphne's head. Daphne fought her, but with all the effectiveness of a small child. In seconds, Aphrodite had her arms pinned against the to of the bed.

“I can't tell you how long I've waited to see these,” Leslie said. She grabbed Daphne's t-shirt and ripped it off of her like it was tissue paper. The redhead wasn't wearing a bra, and her good sized breasts spilled out.

“Leslie please, you can't do this to me,” Daphne begged, “I'm not...I'm not...”

“Your not laughing!” Leslie said, and moved her fingers towards Daphne's armpits. With her arms trapped above her head, they were wide opened, smooth as if she had just come back from having them waxed, and begging to be touched.

Leslie's fingertips descended onto those soft underarms, grazing their fingertips over that silky skin. Daphne howled at the first touch, her high pitched cackling filling the dorm room. She kicked her feet, tossing and turning her body from side to side as much as the hold on her arms would let her.

“HE EHE EHE EHEHEH LEETTT HE EHEH HEH MEEHEHEHEHE GOHOHOHOHO PLESESESE HE EHE EHEHEHEHEHH FREEE EHE EHEHEHEH EHH MEEHEHHEHEHHEHEHH HEHHEH LEEHEHEHEETTT GOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!”

But she didn't want to get free. Aphrodite could see that now, the hidden desires buried deep inside her. Lesbianism might not be as deep a taboo for these modern women as it was for the ancient Greeks, but the idea was still daunting to Daphne. The guilt involved in pursuing such a relationship willingly, even in her dreams, would have been too much. But helpless, pinned to the bed and tickled...well, that wasn't her fault, was it?

With Daphne's lust still rising, Aphrodite was almost completely in control of the dream now. With just a thought, her dream persona switched places with Leslie's. Now she was sitting on top of Daphne, caressing her ticklish underarms and staring into her green eyes, so filled with hysteria and delight. Daphne was either too far gone to notice the physical impossibility, subconsciously accepted the dream logic, or just didn't care.

“Your a naughty girl, aren't you Daphne,” she said, feeling those were the words Daphne wanted to hear, “A naughty girl who needs to be tickled, aren't you?” Aphrodite used her fingernails, gently scraping over Daphne's flesh, each quiver of her fingertips forcing a fresh bellow of laughter from the redhead's lips, the only answer she could give.

“What if I tickled your breasts? Or your little pink nipples?” Aphrodite teased, seeing how the nubbins had perked up as hard as rocks. “How would you like that?” Keeping the fingers of her right hand scribbling wildly in the hollow underneath her arm, Aphrodite lifted the left high. It was suddenly holding a pink feather.

Daphne gurgled in the midst of her crazed laughter, trying to answer. The thought clearly excited her. And when the feather's kiss finally brushed over her nipples, Daphne's body practically exploded. The phantom sensations absorbed her so that there was no longer room in the dream for Leslie. Aphrodite could see the illusionary woman fade. She quickly materialized handcuffs around Daphne's wrists, trapping them to the bed frame, so unwelcome freedom would not spoil Daphne's fantasy.

The goddess of love realized she could tickle Daphne like this until the school teacher woke up. In the dream, there was no danger of her passing out from lack of air or pain from sore stomach muscles. She would not need food, water or bathroom breaks, even though the tickling seemed to go on for days. And Daphne's enjoyment of it was delicious! But Aphrodite wanted more.

Aphrodite now had a feather in each hand, gently fluttering them over her hard nipples and areolas. She glided the fluffy tips down her boobs like they were skiers on a downhill run, then painted the bottom with quick strokes.

Hysteria and sexual excitement were exploding in Daphne's brain. This dream was easily the most erotic of her life. More of her mind opened up to the goddess, new memories were shown, new desires. But it wasn't enough.

A dream was, after all, just a fantasy. No matter how much Daphne believed she was being tickled, her body knew the truth. Even the greatest fantasy couldn't take the place of physical stimulation. For Aphrodite to get what she needed, Daphne's nerve endings had to be stimulated directly..

Still tickling Daphne's breasts in the dream, the former goddess concentrated on the redhead's real body, lying cozy in a sleeping bag on the island. Slowly, she lifted caused Daphne to lift her hand and slide it across her belly. Aphrodite knew she had to move cautiously. Too fast and Daphne might awaken, ruining everything.

As carefully as a thief sneaking through a crowded courtyard, Aphrodite caused Daphne's hand to move further, slipping under the waistband of her pajamas, under her lacy panties and onto her femininity. One finger poked into that moist cavern and began masturbating.

In the dream, Aphrodite was also moving. She had been using a feather in each hand to torment Daphne's breasts and belly, but now released them. In true dream fashion, they kept brushing and stroking Daphne's body on their own. The goddess then slid downwards, tickling Daphne's belly, hips and thighs with her long fingers, finally ending up in that magic spot between the redhead's legs.

With but a though, dream Daphne was suddenly nude below the waist. Her legs were now spread wide opened and cuffed at the ankles to bedposts that hadn't been their a moment ago. Aphrodite gave her mound a quick tickle, combing her fingers through dream Daphne's thick, fiery pubic hair.

“I know what you want, Daphne, what you really want. You want to laugh and scream like a little girl while you are pleasured like a woman. Well, today's the day it finally happens.” Aphrodite thrust her face into dream Daphne's pussy and began dancing her tongue over her clitoris and labia while her fingers danced over her thighs and hips, tickling like crazed spiders.

Aphrodite didn't have to worry about the sleeping Daphne's real hand anymore. With her blood burning, instinct took over. Without fully waking up, Daphne's fingers slid into her vagina and started stroking key spots with a skill gained from almost daily practice since puberty. Now real waves of pleasure began to assault her.

It is said for true pleasure to be had, both a woman's mind and body must be titillated. That was what was happening to Daphne now. Aphrodite kept weaving the dream fantasy, forcing Daphne into the situation she'd never dared admitted she wanted, bound and helpless why tickled and pleasured by a beautiful woman. And with Daphne's own finger caressing her g-spot, that magic area none of her few male lovers had ever found, the ecstasy was building fast.

She moaned, almost loud enough to wake the others, felt her tiny foot quiver in the sleeping bag and her hips thrust forward. Her muscles were as tight as a rubber band. It was glorious!

“Yes, yes YESSS!!!!” Dream Daphne screamed, “Lick me harder, harder!” There was no thought of guilt anymore, no need to be imprisoned. She wanted this, needed it more than anything ever in her life!

When Daphne's orgasm hit, it rocked her body, locking up her muscles and lighting up her brain like a spotlight. For nearly a minute, every nerve ending, every neuron, every conscious and subconscious thought was totally absorbed by the rapture she was feeling. She was wrapped in a sexual euphoria, with no idea of who or where she was. The pleasure, the sheer animal lust enveloped her.

That was the moment Aphrodite had been waiting for. With Daphne's mind was completely opened to her for those few seconds, and the former goddess entered, flooding her essence into every nook and cranny. She touched the most private parts of Daphne Clark's soul.

With a start, Daphne's eyes opened wide. The dream was over. She was back in her sleeping bag, lying with five other women around a sputtering camp fire while the cool island breeze blew through the wind in the trees. Except it wasn't Daphne anymore.

Aphrodite looked around. She felt the rough fabric of the sleeping bag underneath her hands, heard the crickets in the distance, saw the countless twinkling stars overhead, and for the first time in millenia, truly experienced them. She was back.

She felt like dancing, but knew she would have to rejoice in escaping her prison later. The sun would be rising in a couple of hours. Who knew when these strange women would wake. She had work to do before then.

Like making sure her new guests never left. She had plans for them.

Wonderful beginning. I'm looking forward to the rest of this story. :D

Excellent start with some really erotic parts to it. Great story as ever, hope to see more from the series. :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back