• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tuxedo...a maybe scene

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Now maybe I imagined it :rolleyes: but I could have sworn I saw JLH giggling while some sort of cone thingy was being placed on her neck/collarbone area during a commercial for "The Tuxedo".

I only saw it once and it wasn't in the preview clip at their web site...just something to maybe keep an eye out for. It was about 3-5 seconds long.

~ toyou

i dunno about THAT scene, but I'VE got a small suspicion that there might b a laughing gas scene. At the end of most commercial, we c Jackie Chan and JLH laughing and pointing 2gether at seemingly nothing. *shrugs*

In any case...

I bet Jackie tickled JLH on the set :D

"I bet Jackie tickled JLH on the set"
--amk

Oh please let it be so...and let there be outtakes of it on film...and let them appear in the DVD version of the film...and let...WHAT? I've used up my wishes for one post?! Well, I never....

In the film Twin Dragons, for a brief moment, he tickles a woman he's taking a bath with. I did see a quick clip of a barefoot scene in the film on Entertainment Tonight, too, so who knows.

If you've seen "The Tuxedo," please tell us about any tickling in the movie, but no (other) spoilers (except maybe bare feet)! :)

Confirmation on the Scene

Yes, JLH does indeed get tickled...or at least acts like it. Jackie traps this bug between a glass and Jennifer's face. He keeps moving it around, and Jennifer gives different reactions to wherever the glass with the fly is moved. (Eye, lips, cheek, etc.) Then, Jackie moves the glass down to Jennifer's neck and she starts laughing. Pretty short, maybe two or three seconds, but a high point in the movie. Wouldn't go to see it JUST for that scene though. But...if you want to see it, go for it.

I went to go see it today, but was told at the ticket counter that the film was broken. So I decided to see "Barbershop" instead. Halfway through that movie, the film broke. Not a good day. At least I got my money back.:rolleyes:

Cool!

First JLH tickles Sigourney Weaver and gets tickled by her in "Heartbreakers," and now this...she's getting to be a regular tickler/ticklee! :D

Re: In any case...

amk714 said:
I bet Jackie tickled JLH on the set :D

I was just watching the making of the Tuxedo on HBO and there's a scene where JLH and Jackie Chan are together in a corner, it looks like they might be supposed to be kissing or something, and every time he touches her she bursts into giggles and finally runs off the set saying "This isn't going to happen," meaning she can't stop laughing. And the director walks forward and says, "Jackie, you have to stop tickling her."

Ka-ching!

Sweet Home Alabama beat The Tuxedo at the box office! BOO!

I'd love to see Reese Witherspoon tickled, though :D

Re: Confirmation on the Scene

scotty-dude said:
Yes, JLH does indeed get tickled...or at least acts like it. Jackie traps this bug between a glass and Jennifer's face. He keeps moving it around, and Jennifer gives different reactions to wherever the glass with the fly is moved. (Eye, lips, cheek, etc.) Then, Jackie moves the glass down to Jennifer's neck and she starts laughing. Pretty short, maybe two or three seconds, but a high point in the movie. Wouldn't go to see it JUST for that scene though. But...if you want to see it, go for it.

That's it! That's the scene I saw! Whew! Not losing my mind after all!

~ toyou

It sounds like the best scene is the HBO tickling that Jeff was referring to. Although JLH is so f*****g hot, and adorable, that any time she's tickled, I'd love to see it.

Originally posted by magic fingers

It sounds like the best scene is the HBO tickling that Jeff was referring to. Although JLH is so f*****g hot, and adorable, that any time she's tickled, I'd love to see it.

Agreed, magic. I hope that scene makes it onto the DVD. Yes, JLH is one of my favorite actresses, and she's got a great laugh. Heartbreakers and The Tuxedo for now, but who knows what's next? She might even get tickled on her tantalizing tootsies! :D

probably. i'm starting 2 think she LIKES all the tickling attention we're giving her :p

Well amk, she supposedly has very ticklish feet, and she plays a spy in this flick. How great would it be for her to fall into enemy hands, and they tickle torture her beautiful tootsies for information? Wouldn't that be AWESOME?

yea. that should have been in Charlie's Angels. I've only seen tiny bits of that, and one part i saw was where Drew Barrymore's tied 2 a chair. How can they NOT tickle her?!

Pardon the intrusion, please.

But it certainly seems like our Miss JLH certainly gets tickled a lot in her movies...I wonder, could she be one of......hmmmmmmmmmm................NAH! She couldn't be....could she?

Anyhoo, didn't she also get tickled briefly by Brandi in the sequel to "I Know What You Did Last Summer"......?

Re: Pardon the intrusion, please.

INDUCER said:
But it certainly seems like our Miss JLH certainly gets tickled a lot in her movies...I wonder, could she be one of......hmmmmmmmmmm................NAH! She couldn't be....could she?

Anyhoo, didn't she also get tickled briefly by Brandi in the sequel to "I Know What You Did Last Summer"......?

I think I heard about that but forgot to mention it. Can anyone who's seen "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" confirm it? I rarely see horror flicks. They're not scary to me, just dumb. :D

If JLH is indeed one of us, that would just make me love her all the more! :bowing:

if were lucky she could be the first mainstream actress to do tickle vids....*grin*

Re: Re: Pardon the intrusion, please.

amk714 said:

I think I heard about that but forgot to mention it. Can anyone who's seen "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" confirm it? I rarely see horror flicks. They're not scary to me, just dumb. :D

Yeah, it happened. The tickling hand of Brandi is low enough to be offscreen, which is a bad thing, but the reaction by Jenny Love is true and honest, which is a good thing! A very good thing, in fact - a great reaction. When you see this film you will be aware of one thing -She is an awesome ticklee!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Pardon the intrusion, please.

Oddjob0226 said:
Yeah, it happened.

I know Oddjob, I've seen the clip since my last post in this thread. :D

BTW, The Tuxedo is coming out on DVD next Tuesday (Feb. 25th), so we'll get to see even more of JLH getting tickled. :D

I know that this is dragging an old thread out of the vaults, but you guys missed a few things in this movie.

When JLH gets 'tickled' by the insect, its a faked reaction (somewhat obvious I know) and you can tell by looking at the bloopers reel.

You got the scene where Jackie keeps tickling her... goodo.

Theres also one out-take where JLH tickles Jackie Chan (unless I'm mixing up the movie). She brushes the side of his face/neck and he cringes up smiling alot and has to rub his neck to get rid of the sensation.

And if that isn't enough, those that have seen the bloopers should have noticed that virtually every scene ends with JLH laughing or giggling in some fashion... very cute, much better than the insect scene.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back