• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypnotic Tickling response (repost)

guffaw

Here's a true story that I posted last November in Biscuit's Thread.
I haven't been writing much lately, maybe this will bring me back in.

laughing with eyes wide shut--true story
About 15 years back, I was taught some hypnosis inductions from a brother who learned them in dental school. Working in retail at the time, there was the occasion where I had to close and secure the building while other members of various departments waited.

On one such occasion a female (Kim) from the cosmetics department was waiting. We knew each other well, having been to a few of the same social events, and were quite comfortable with one another. She had complained of sleepless nights and anxiety with college exams coming up. I offered, in confidence, hypnosis as a possible solution. She was interested and suggested that since everyone had gone, to try it in the break room.

Using a simple relaxation induction technique, she readily went into trance. I gave her suggestions aimed a relieving her anxiety about the exams and a post-hypnotic suggestion that when she desires to sleep and is in bed, she will readily drop off into a sound and dreamless slumber.

Of course, being a closet tickler, I had to take full advantage of the situation. I took her deeper into trance and had her remove her flats. Her slim nylon covered feet were now flat on the floor. I asked her, "are you ticklish?" Her eyes were still closed as she dreamily replied "yes".

"Your legs are totally numb. You cannot move them. You cannot feel them." I moved her feet to my lap. "Your feet can feel everthing normally, but cannot move". I began to lightly tickle her feet.

She began to giggle. I increased the tickling until she was laughing hard, her face turning red.

"Do you like being tickled?"

"No" she whispered, giggling.

"You enjoy being tickled, especially on your feet. You feel so special being tickled. You really enjoy being tickled, don't you?"

"Yes"

"Would you like me to tickle you more"

"Yes"

"Say 'Please tickle my feet'"

"Please tickle my feet"

I stroked her feet as she laughed helplessly. I paused only to ensure that she wasn't coming out of her trance.

Looking at my watch, I realized that 2 hours had passed since we had gone to the breakroom. I reinforced my earlier suggustions to her to help her with her college work, and removed the memory of my tickling her. I did reinforce the idea that she likes to be tickled. She awoke, refreshed and a bit "zoned out". She didn't remember taking off her shoes, she told me. I smiled as we left the store.

The next time we saw each other at work, she thanked me for helping her and told me that she was sleeping much better. Of course, I couldn't help but notice how she continued to slip her foot in and out of her flat......... Admittedly, I am a bit of a cad.....

If that is true, its freakin' amazing and you are one lucky fella. Do you still do it? Imagine the possibilities with such power.:devil:

It is a true story. I'm not terribly creative.:( It's not a "power" merely a bit of training and the luck of recognizing suitibly suggestable subjects (with great legs and feet).

I've still kept my hand in over the years. Although I use hypnosis for a myriad of things, I have a couple girl friends who unwittingly are recipients of a little tickle-torture on occassion.:devil:

It's funny, I read this story I posted today as I dropped by the TMF site. Has it been 15 years since I posted it? On a happier note, I became a certified full-time hypnotherapist in the interval, although I keep my "predilections" out of the office. :c)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back