• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HISTORICAL COMMEMORATION. mmm/f

TKMarick

TMF Expert
This story, for the duty of chronicle, has been readapted in the plot and in the names of the characters. In every case all this facts really happened during the historical commemoration of Alpignano (Turin) Italy.

Palio of the Cossot, Saturday July 23rd 2005.

We arrived in Alpignano in the early afternoon, to watch the battle developed in the large public park. All this two days long commemoration was dedicated to some old historical events occurred in Alpignano about in 1650 D.C.
I left the car parked rather far from the historical centre, occasionally closed to the car traffic. Bruno and I were walking ahead. There were our two usual companions behind us. Daniela, Bruno's girlfriend, wore a pair of jeans and an elegant white shirt. Stefania, more a masculine girl, wore red shirt and short slacks. This time Chiara had come with us also. She was Stefania's sister and I and Bruno had met her only a couple of times before. We knew few things about her, only that she was 22 years old and it was decidedly a nice girl. Light red hair, slightly freckled with vivacious eyes, Chiara has got a face remembering me a nice doll. Chiara was wearing a white and red shirt with no sleeves and a classic pair of blue jeans. But what they kept on my distraction more than other were her open sandals. Chiara had for real the most suitable feet for a girl like her. Linear, elegant and perfectly cared, her fingers were elegantly rounded and the clear polish on her nails was giving her feet an highly attractive looking.

To do it brief I won't narrate you all the details and the characteristics of the demonstration. Musketeers, pikemen and swordsmen faced in a series of simulated clashes, while nobles, dames and simple villagers animated the country in a suggestive atmosphere. Tourists were curiously wondering thought the streets, walking and stopping at every stall of the attractive historical centre.
At the end of the suggestive battle we were looking for a place to dine.
Suddenly a healthy curiosity gathered me in to notice, at one side of a large camp, a wooden bench. Rather two, now that I looked well. The view of some leather straps unequivocally showed them like two pairs of stocks!
I thought immediately if someone would have minded a “laughing” use of them!
“What's that?” Daniela exclaimed.
I turned me toward Chiara and I saw her indifferent, maybe distracted.
“Good morning, messeri…” a masculine voice made me turn around. A young soldier was speaking with two people, exactly behind us.
By instinct we removed ourselves from the way, cause two other soldiers approached the young couple and surrounded the two visitors acting with theatrical manners.
The soldier exchanged some words with the visitors, opening a large parchment. The guard read something with full voice, accusing the two person not to have greeted the banner of the camp. Two other soldiers grabbed them for their wrists. The tourists were smiling with surprise, probably not waiting for so an involving plot but the guards conducted the two prisoners toward their camp, reaching the stocks.
“I am hungry!” Stefania remembered us “Weren't we looking for a restaurant?”.
“Wait a moment” Daniela braked her “Let's look what they are doing!”.
In the same time the square become full crowded, cause many people were probably attracted by this event. We were new comers but I thought many people had probably seen the very scene during all the afternoon and they like to watch more.
In a short time the man was tied up to the bench and the woman was ordered to sit down in the stocks. Her arms were vertically lifted above her head and jammed to the leather straps. Her ankles were inserted in small rounded holes and completely imprisoned.
I was attracted by the girl's fate, cause two soldiers were unthreading her shoes, leaving her barefoot in front of us.
In a minute two guards approached the girl armed with a feather.
“Ha-ha, it’s fun” Stefania started laughing “Is somebody going to be tickled?”
“Tickling? Oh my!” Chiara almost leaped back.
Stefania burst laughing “It would been really funny if they would picked up just you!” she told to her sister.
Chiara bend to my back, looking all around if someone was eventually trying to involve her in a joke: “Oh Giacomo” she told me in a giggling tone “Let me hide, please!”.
So I took my courage “Why? What's the problem? Are you so shy?” I asked, picking one of her sides with one finger.
“HHAAAAH!” Chiara burst out with an upset jump.
Stefania started laughing, cared to specify “You don't know my sister weakness. She is ticklish like a crazy!”.
In the mean time Daniela and Bruno started to find a nearer position.
We heard some laughter from the tied up girl. The scene was rather comic. The boy was receiving a great amount of light whipping and he was faking pain. He produced many recitative cries, always mixing them with a funny grimace of circumstance.
The girl, on the contrary, was really laughing in abandon, now that two soldiers were tickling her sides with fingers.
The crowd responded with passionate bawling every time the girl laughter became more acute and evident, showing that this kind of game was having quite a lot of appreciation.
Chiara was astonished “I’m feeling bad only by looking!” and she laughed for instinct.
“You will feel better when the guards will going to catch you!” Stefi exclaimed, to deride her sister.
Suddenly Chiara disappeared though the crowd, running away with worried laughter.
I looked at her with a surprised smile.
Stefania started speaking to me about her sister. About her comical ticklishness and the reason why she was often the special target for some of her relatives.
After one minute more Daniela and Bruno went out of the cram and we reached Chiara at the end of the square.
Chiara asked me to assure the guards were not near around the time we were approaching her. Along the way Chiara confessed me her cousin Marco and some of her school friends liked to tickle her very often. She told me to be so ticklish she would die if someone could tickle her in a public situation like what we have seen before. I started to feel excited and all her warnings were having an opposite effect on me.
I didn’t know if Chiara was asking me to help her avoiding the plot of the stocks, or she was only confessing one of her weakness making joke of herself. In any case the very effect on me was that I started to wish Chiara was driven straight in the stocks before leaving the villege.
Walking few steps more, we arrived in front of a white awning, readapted for that day to an ancient inn. We had a typical dinner, eating, drinking red wine and speaking about everything.
We started to speak about the big battle between pikemen and musketeers, about history, wine and some stands we like to visit during the night. Bruno was particularly amused, remembering the fate of the people playfully abducted to the torture camp.
“I know Bruno would like me also to undergo the torture!” Daniela told us “But I fear the tools the guards use on feet!".
This argument made me highly excited and I often started turning myself toward Chiara. I was attracted by her confused reaction. She was listening the report with a paralyzed expression, like she was shocked as like as astonished at the same time. Her agitation made me even more aroused during this conversation.
We finished the supper little later and we went to have a last ride thought the small centre of the village. Between a stall and one other, the thoughts of my companions moved away from the stocks, but I noticed with a certain trepidation that we were unintentionally approaching the soldiers camp again.
From a certain distance I started to hear the clamp of the crowd. Judging from some laughing screams, one particularly sensitive victim should be probably acting a new tickle show just that time! So I left my friends in a wine shop and I reached the stocks camp. Just in front of me a sustained group of young people were placed all around the fence, to incite the soldiers to action. I hear a voice trying to encourage a blond girl trapped in the stocks “Come on Ann, you should easily withstand!” but it was clear it was a way to deride their poor friend.
The girl named Ann looked like to be highly ticklish and the whole crowd was enjoying her fatal condition. Ann was laughing nonstop. She looked like exhausted and euphoric at the same time, probably feeling herself in a real conflict.
Every time Ann swore to be repented, her friends verbally taunted her, doubting about her real regret.
“Ye-he-he-hes! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! HI’m so-ho-horryyyeee-he-he-he!”
The more the blond girl laughed nonstop, the more her friends shouted she was lying. For more than three minutes the guards kept on tickling Ann’s feet in different ways. And before leaving her free, the two soldiers were asked to tickle her feet three times more with hairbrushes, till Ann was reduced in tearful laughter! The girl went out the camp among a great applause, confessing to her friends the game really tickled her so much. In the meantime I saw a second girl taking her seat in the stocks with suspected calm.
I was so concentrated on the scene that I didn't even realize some guards had confined Daniela inside a wooden cage.
Bruno should have confessed something to the military men and so the guards had satisfied his application.
I looked around me to observe where Chiara and Stefania were, but there wasn’t any sign of them in the heap. Hopefully I thought there was still time. Daniela had just been captured and the soldiers employed to the stocks were used to entertain the crowd for quite a lot of minutes every show.
I remained to assist the torture of the second girl (nice one, but little ticklish), contemporary to some noisy lashes assigned to one of her male friends. Daniela’s turn arrived few minutes after. Bruno laughed quite a lot, while Daniela, overcoming the impact with the feathers, was totally broken by the full fingers tickling.
It was a real amusement to see her laughing in a free and constant way.
Daniela was then totally overwhelmed by the feet tickling, even if she showed us no pain and any kind of embarrassment. She was completely dragged by the humour of this unusual situation and she laughed half for the tickling, half for the soldiers customary mocks.
Bruno was laughing indeed all the time, bended down on his knees.
The scene acted by the guards lasted as usual about five or six minutes and the tickle time took up for the half part of the show.
At the end of the joke the soldiers left Daniela free. Both Daniela and Bruno showed evident agreement for that kind of plot, so they spent few minutes more talking with a couple of guards.
In short time the two soldiers, still chatting out with Bruno and Daniela, crossed the square and walked towards me. I realized Stefania was beside me by that time.
Daniela promised the soldiers that we shall always been greeting the flags from now on.
Stefania immediately shook her right hand straight toward their standard, to appear respectful of the law and I did it too.
“Can we go?” Daniela said. We have to walk to the car and start a lengthy trip along the highway.
“Of course. But Chiara must make up her mind to come!” Stefi exclaimed, almost resigned.
“Have you lost a friend?” one guard asked us.
I thought it was the moment we were always waiting for.
“My sister knows you’re tickling people and she run away!” Stefi confessed with a smile.
“The fact is that we don’t remember if she run away after or before greeting the flags!” I had the hurry to underline.
“I bet she run away before!” Daniela had just been tortured and she didn’t like to be the only one.
In short time we convinced the guards to act a new joke and they planned to capture Chiara and submit the girl to the public punishment.
“Look there!” Stefi told to the youngest guard “She is the one with the red and white striped shirt. She is hidden behind the barrel of the wine”.
Immediately Chaira noticed the two guards stirring to her shoulders and she started running to cross the square, but she was grabbed by the sergeant hidden though the crowd.
“Excuse me damsel, where do you think you’re going?”.
“No, no, naaaah!” Chiara reacted nervously to the capture, realizing her own risk.
I felt a jolt on my spine, listening the sergeant to speak with Chiara “Milady, I fear you’re trying to break the rules!”.
“No, I swear, I really did nothing!” Chiara declared, to save herself.
“Bad thing!” the man warned her, sure to have our complicity “You crossed the whole camp, without even honouring our standard!”.
“Your standard?” Chiara asked with hesitation. In the meantime the two other soldiers joined the sergeant, surrounding poor Chiara in a circle. Now she was visibly trapped and all the people around started murmuring.
The older guard stretched the parchment, started reading the edict as usual.
“All the transgressors are going to be punished with the stocks!” the guard declared.
“Not the stocks, please! I beg you” Chiara screamed, trying immediately to draw our attention. But she lost her hopes, realizing all the people around were eager to see a new captured girl just ready for the stocks tickling game.
A thick team of people started to gather all around the camp. One little boy let out a voice to his friends.
Chiara was frantic. She tried at first to jump away, then to corrupt the guards, but all her attempts were increasing our expectation only.
Chiara fall in total resignation the time she was led inside the camp and sat down on the wooden bench.
She kept shaking her head, like a people saying not, while the guards blocked her hands above her head with hardy leather straps. One minute later Chiara was barefooted and her face became a pink mask of unbelief. I felt myself totally aroused at the sight of her silky pink soles.
“Please, don’t tickle me! I beg you, don’t tickle me!” she was repeating with nervousness.
Listening to her supplications, the crowd was charmed and visibly attracted by the chance to assist a show so out of the ordinary.
Chiara was so sensitive, she burst laughing with unwilling giggles when the guards started to rub her skin while tying her big toes together.
“He-he-he, not my feet! Ha-ha-ha-ha-I’ll die-he-he! No-ho-hoot my fe-he-heet please!”.
“Whoever doesn’t greet our banner deserve the stocks punishment. This is the law!”
The guards ended their work leaving Chiara’s big toes upturned and her soles
“Oh please, forgive me! Don’t tickle me, please!” Chiara implored the guards like a laughing doll. Her voice was mixed with pleasant giggles, cause Chiara herself realized she was in a really comical situation.
Tickling some visitors was the very purpose of the game and it was obvious that ticklish people were always the more wanted ones. Chiara was tragically ticklish and she was increasing the common expectation! Chiara looked around with embarrassment. The square was now overcrowded only to witness how ticklish she was!
The soldiers started showing everybody some long feathers.
Chiara shivered in expectation and tried to move away her sides.
The first contact hit her armpits, making her jump with open eyes.
Her elbows were firmly entrapped above her head and she was wearing no sleeves. So she was immediately broken by the light tickling on her bare pits and she erupted with passionate giggles. Chiara was laughing like an horse and her face looked like she was not believing this silly joke was really happening to her.
The feathers were so highly effective on her skin that, in short time, Chiara was reduced to a tearing laughter. I was very aroused with surprise.
The guards started asking Chiara how much she was regretted not to have greet the banners, but, as we were expected, our friend was hiccupping so much she wasn’t able to answer.
Chiara was just in trouble cause the tickling and this was the most comical situation for the show.
Suddenly Chiara let out a grumbling scream. She was giggling like a sucking-pig, trying to declare she was really sorry. This funny grunt of her made all the audience to laugh loud.
I was speechless and totally amazed, cause I knew it was only the starting part of a long show.
The spectacle became even more intense when the two working guards moved their feathers at Chiara’s feet. The poor girl underwent the event with a constant laughter, resigning herself to the tickling of her weak spot.
“Noh-ho-ho-ho-ho! HA-HA-HA-HA-Not ma-ha-ha-hay fee-he-he-he-heeet!”.
Our friend tried many times to rescue her feet from the enclosed hole, but her legs and ankles were totally entrapped and her soles remained still stretched and quite exposed to tickling.
The guards welcomed Chiara’s comical desperation with increasing transport and I listened many surprised and spellbound comments all around me.
The aspect I was appreciating more it was the total devotion of the guards and the complaisance of the attendants, certainly not devoted to tickling, but quite in favour of the show.
Chiara was ticklish out of the ordinary and her sonorous laughter made us to react with extreme humour. Stefania mocked her sister all the time.
The soldiers gave Chiara a short break, asking her, in a scale from one to ten, how much she was regretted for her guilt.
They have to wait till Chiara ended up laughing, starting to recover her breath.
“Eleven” answered Chiara, making all the crowd to giggle a lot.
Then two soldiers re-positioned themselves at Chiara sides, explaining that the Inquisitor Book had some more paragraphs and guilty people could repent more with the second stage.
“She didn’t regret enough!” Daniela shouted “Get the brushes!”.
In a short time the tickling started again, but this time the soldiers tickled Chiara sides and ribs with all five fingers. Chiara skyrocketed with acute and funny screams, showing an impassioned share for the game.
She was so confused and in conflict.
Half or her was lost in a permanent amazing laughter, like she was enjoying the tickling in appearance. But on the other side she was visibly overwhelmed and tired totally out for the constant tickling.
Chiara kept on laughing for several moments, red in face and lighting in tears. Her mouth was wide open, while she was laughing and bouncing on the wooden bench like a mad bronco.
It was evident the show had the purpose to attract as more people as possible. So, by the time Chiara’s laughing screams were echoing the square, the soldiers started to increase the pressure, in the attempt to tickle her to the top.
“She will never come with us again!” Stefania declared, clapping her hands.
Chiara wasn’t answering any question about how much she was sorry but the two soldiers were pretending she did. The game was done! So the guards insisted to tickle Chiara fast and faster, from pits to hipbones, making Chiara literally explode.
“EEHEERH-HE-HE-HEEE! HAAAAH! HA!HA!HA!” Chiara was lost in constant laughing and the most funny side of the game was to guess she was unable to declare her regret and made the tickling to stop.
A little boy bumped one of my leg from behind, placing himself to my side.
Chiara’s laughter become more and more vigorous. It was the very rule of the game and an evident invitation to going on tickling. “Nooeeeeh-he-he-he-he! HE-HE-HE-HE! NAAAH-He-he-he! HA-HA-HA-HA!”
Some people are totally unable to speak when tickled, cause they can only laugh more and more. It was evident Chiara was one of this person.
Her lower sides become the point for a final attack, just before a second inevitable break.
Chiara was red in face and gasping for air, admitting to be still more sorry then ever.
“Twenty! One hundred! One thousand!”.
I felt something uncomfortable in my trousers, observing the two guards drawing slowly near Chiara’s feet.
I saw the young boy slide besides me, reaching the first line.
His mother tried to call him back in vain. I noticed quite a lot of children leaned at the straw bales marking the border of the stocks camp. They were forming a dense first row, to assist the scene at best. The three fourteen years old youngsters that more than others had enjoyed the many shows before, they were still in front of me and they intended not to leave their position. They were the most excited supporters of tickling, so cherished by Chaira’s ticklishness.
Chiara looked at us still giggling, like she was cheered up by the crowd amusement.
I thought a part of her was really fearing the incoming tickling on her bare soles ( she knew that feet tickling was the main focus of the show ), but at the same time Chiara was looking around her with some proud, probably surprised by all this unexpected admiration.
“We will now pass to a lower technique, cause we discovered that going down the body, we can raise the regret!” explained one officer, announcing a new change of scene.
The crowd started to compress and Chiara realized that some new onlookers were approaching the camp to assist the show.
So she started to deny, assuring that she wouldn’t have repent herself more than what she was jet. Her sentence was a real misfortune, cause the soldiers turned her declaration to their favour.
“Sergeant, the damsel says she can’t repent more!”
“We have to show her she is wrong!”.
In a short time the two guards started tickling both Chiara’s feet with five fingers.
Chiara was crushed by a ticklish earthquake, exploding in a stunning laughter.
“NNNEEEEH-HE-HE-HE-HEEE! HHEEERR-NNEH-HEEAAAH-HAAA!”
All this tickling on her feet was by the time the most effective torture for her and obviously more than she can handle.
I was in ecstasy at the sight of her feet, so pinky, so smooth and so wonderfully ticklish.
“Am I right You are more sorry?” one of the guards increased the tickling rhythm, inviting Chiara to admit the effect of that punishment.
“HAAAAAAYYEE-SSS!YEEE-HE-HE-HEESS!AAAH-HHAAAAH-YAA-HAS!”
The crowd received Chiara admittance with a roar of mockery.
We were maliciously making fun of Chiara’s maniacal laughter, cause it was clear she was so ticklish it was a shame not to take advantage of this comic condition.
“HIIIEEE-HIAAAHEE! I AM SO-HO-HOO-HO-HE-HE-HE! hhhh HE-HE-HE! HAAAH-HAAAEEH-HE-HEEH!”.
“She is not saying any number” told one soldier, tickling Chiara just under the toes.
“AAYYEEE-HE-HE-HEEEAAA! HA-HA-HA-HA!”
The more Chiara realized not to succeed in speaking clearly, the more she laughed in desperation. Half a minute more of tickling and Chiara was bonker.
She tried one last time to say something, then she surrendered, arching herself back and laughing furiously to the open sky.
“WWEEAAAAAAAAAH-HHAAAAA-HEEEEAAAAEEEEEEH-HEE-HE!”
A general laughter went on with her screams. The torment ended up shortly.
I liked to admire Chiara’s laughter to go off little by little, among small winces and gasping.
Chiara swore there were no numbers to weight her regret by now!
“Good!” announced the sergeant, looking at us “So we have to officiate a document, declaring this gentle damsel is sorry! Has someone got a parchment, please!?” the man asked the crowd.
We witnessed some shows before and we knew nobody would satisfy this unlikely request.
“Weee have noooot!” the crowd answered with a smile.
Now it was the time for the most intense tickling in the show and everybody were supporting the plot, eager to see Chiara tickled much more. Our poor friend collapsed in the stocks with a smile of rage.
“You should deserve to be here!” Chiara was ironical with all of us.
One soldier picked up a feather, turned her to the tip side and approached Chiara’s feet, acting to write something on her soles.
Chiara made a funny snarl to the sergeant, begging him to write anywhere but her feet. She knew this game had brought all the previous victims to the brink of madness and she was worried to provide a sensational reaction, leading the crowd to ask for more than one encore.
At the very first contact, Chiara jumped out with one scream.
The feather tip started running on her right sole, reaching her left one and going back again. All this moving was driving Chiara crazy. She laughed and cried a lot, in the attempt the tickling to stop.
But this torture was only the starting phase. The guards admitted themselves not to being men of goon learning. So they acted to make some errors.
And every time they did it, they immediately provided corrections, scratching Chiara’s soles with two rounded hairbrushes.
“NNAAA-HAANNHAA-HA-HA-HAAAEEH! HE-HE-HE-EEEH-EEOH!”
This was the ultimate tickling for our poor friend, causing Chiara to jump out of her skin with maniacal laughter.
The crowd was astonished and I was at the same time.
“WEEEE-HEE-HEE-HHEEE! EEHHEER-HE-HHEAAA-HAEH-HA-HA-HA!”
Chiara laughed and bounced her head from side to side, with tears jumping on her cheeks.
The guards realized this tickling was driving Chiara insane and they used the hairbrushes not more than twenty seconds, but enough to increase my erection.
I was feeling a strange smell in the air. Like all the square was under a laughing spell.
The more the guards became comically ruthless, the more Chiara laughed and the more the crowd supported the funny event.
The military men, to respect the plot of the show, made some other mistakes, getting some more corrections with the solid hairbrushes.
“AEER-EEHR-REEH-HEE-HE-HEE! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!AANNNAAH!HA!HA!HA!”
I was so horned and my friends were speechless. But although Chiara went totally out of mind, she always let herself to be faithful to her submissive role. We were proud about Chiara reactions, cause she let herself laughing in abandon, like on one side she was meek and compliant to the plot. The hairbrush tickling was more than Chiara can handle, but lasted one full minute more, for a special bonus.
By the time the guards ended writing, they announced Chiara was ready to get free.
“But not to make her shoes dirty, we need to take the ink out!”
The guards started to explain the ink was going to be removed with a fabulous invention. It was the time for the toothbrushes.
“NO” she cried “Leave the ink, please!”.
But at the very first contact Chiara laughed like nothing before.
“WEEEH-HE!HE!HE!HE! … hhh…HE!HE!HA!HA!HA!HE!HEA!HE!HE!”
It was a real fun to see her giggling like a mad.
Not screaming, not crying. She was laughing like a little child tickled by the boogyman.
“NEEE-HHEE-HE-HE! ANNNAAAH-HAVE-HAVE-HAAEEH-HE-HE!”
“YYYYYYH!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! EEYYYEE-HE-HE! NOO!NYYY-YHHYYEE!”.
“GOOO-OOD! HHOO-Ho-Ho! GGGOOOOOO-HO-HOOOD! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!”
“WEEH-HE-HE-HEEE! GOD! HE!HE!HE!HE! HEEEAH-GOD! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!”
Chiara popped her eyes many times, red in face and with tears jumping on her cheeks.
Then the two soldiers took back the brushes, realizing Chiara was deathly ticklish and it was too much for her.
A light smell of disappointment echoed the square, while the guards looked at her cleaned soles.
Like I was expecting some people suggested there was some more ink on Chiara’s soles.
The three youngsters declared she was little dirty and I shouted the guards to clean better under her toes.
The guards get full advantage of that situation.
“No! No, please!” Chaira understood the risk of our request “Have mercy!”.
But the guards threaded the toothbrushes just under her toes.
Chaira grinded her teeth, trying not to laugh, but it lasted one second only.
By the time Chiara broke down in loud laughter, the soldiers started sliding the brushes side by side, moving them along the line under her toes.
Chiara laughter spread the square again and the show was priceless. Chiara’s face was a mask of astonishment, tension and disbelief, mixed with an expression of extreme hilarity.
It was the last step of the show and some more tickling was the very best present for an eager audience.
The toothbrushes run fast under her toes, then up and down on her soles. Chiara looked like she was near the breaking point this time. Nevertheless she was shown to be a very special guest. So she had no chance and she should resigned herself to be submitted to the last terrible one full minute tickling!
By this time Chiara had no more strength to laugh, so she collapsed in a silence giggling, breathing like a snorting piggy.
From time to time Chiara let out a piercing scream, always falling down again and again in her maniacal silent laughter.
It was a shocking vision to me, so surprised and so excited at the sight of that wonderful ticklish girl.
A big applause echoed the square the time the sergeant announced the end of the show.
Chiara left the camp exhausted, approaching us with shining eyes and scarlet cheeks.
She leaned herself to my right shoulder, to regain her energy.
“My god!” she said “That crazy people! I was going to die!” and she laughed again.
Stefania give Chiara a big five “You were great!” she supported her sister.
“What a ticklish you are!” Bruno smiled to Chiara.
Some guards were walking around us and Chiara smiled openly at them.
I was surprised seeing Chiara speaking with the sergeant and laughing at herself with him. I thought she had crossed the earlier embarrassment. After all she have been a star and she was worthy to celebrate her role.

During the trip along the motorway we returned to speak about Daniela and Chiara misfortune. Bruno was surprised about this kind of animation and liked to see Daniela submitted to the “tickling torture”. Stafania asked Chiara to be sorry with us: “We couldn’t miss to watch you tickled!”.
Chiara was so according with her. She told us she was so used to be tickled by friends and relatives, that the moment she looked at the tickling in the stocks she was sure in her mind it would be happened to her. But she admitted she had never thought in her life she could be tickled so long and she asked us not to tell this story to anybody.
The time Chiara was speaking with me about the tickling she had underwent, I started to remember Chiara’s violent laughter. Her ribs and sides, and her exposed wonderful feet. I was remembering all the crowd complicity and the fun of her tickling ordeal. But above all I was remembering the reason cause I liked it so much.

kisses&tickling to everybody,
Marick.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back