• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Of tickles and torture. M/f (part one) (new!)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Heres another one of the ideas I had kicking around for a long time and hadn't written. It was originally only going to be a one parter aswell. Its a little different from my usual stories but I hope you enjoy it still. Any comments and or suggestions are always appreciated. Enjoy! :D

During the 1920's on the out skirts of, what then was just a large town, of Elk City sat thousands upon thousands of acres of farm land, mostly cotton fields. Around this time up until the late fifties the out skirts of Elk City were a very racist land, one man in particular Ken Elkwood, who stemed from the towns founding family, owned a huge farming estate and was considered the biggest bigot around. He was also very respected and very feared, ecspeically by the twenty young african american girls he usually had working on his estate.

All of the girls were aged eighteen or over, no one outside of the farm knew why but he would never hire anyone under eighteen years old. The jobs varied day to day from washing floors, to gardening to even going out and helping the farm hands who lived outside the estate with their work in the cotton fields. Each girl was paid minimum wage and apart from Ken Elkwood's unusual form of punishment, were treated better than any other african american women they knew working on other farms.

In the spring of 1922 a new girl was hired, a young girl barely eighteen arrived from another farm not to far down the road. The girl was Elsie, she stood 5'6 and had long black braded hair reaching her shoulder blades, she had a slim figure firm breasts to accent the rest of her smooth figure. On Elsie's first day at the Elkwood estate she was introduced to all her girls, showed her accomadation which consisted of a small room with all the other girls with one wall between them and the barn and met the 46 year old white haired Ken Elkwood.

In the afternoon of Elsie's second day she had been scrubbing the floors of the large house kitchen with her new friend Bella, another one of the girls who worked on the farm. Elsie quickly made friends with all the girls and had not seen much of Ken Elkwood since the morning before, until he came into the kitchen.

"Workin' hard Bella?" Ken said as he strutted through the door in his flash white suit, obviously ready to go somewhere. "Looks like a good job, how's the new girl keepin' up? Elsie isn't it?"

"Yes suh." Elsie replied softly, slightly intimidated by her boss looming over her as she scrubbed at the smooth wet floor on her hands and knees with nothing more than a sun dress on.

"She's keepin' fine mistuh Elkwood, shes a good girl." Bella said continuing to scrub her section of the floor.

"Hmmm, you sure do got dirty feet girl, could do with a scrubbin I reckon." Ken said as he bent down and lifted Elsies right foot up from behind her. "Bella gimmie your brush, I'm ganna clean this girls here feet."

Elsie tried to continue scrubbing at the floor, but with her bare foot in the air it made it hard to do her work. Suddenly a great feeling of ticklishness shot through Elsie's body as her boss began scrubbing the soft sole of her foot with the wet brush.

"EEHEE HEE HEE" Elsie giggled loudly as the brush scratched lightly back and forth on the sole of her restrained foot. "That tickeeheels!HEE HEE HEE"

"Oh your ticklish are you?" Ken said teasingly. "Well how about this?!"

"EEEHEHHEHEE HEE HAHA MR EEELKKEOHOHAHADHA" Elsie's giggles changed from laughter as she turned onto her back and collapsed to the floor when Ken dropped the scrubbing brush and with her ankle tightly in his left hand, used his right to scramble his fingers over her sensitive foot. "HEHAHAHA HAHA OH HAHAHA"

"My you sure are a ticklish one girl." Ken stated as watched the young woman roll about on the floor and laugh wildly. "Reckon I could tickle you for a good while and you'd nevah stop laughin'."

As Ken continued his tickling of Elsie's ticklish wet foot, Bella went back to her scrubbing and ignored the scene before her. Because Ken was looking in the opposite direction from his ticklish victim he hadn't noticed Elsie's sun dress had fallen down her leg and around her waist, revealing her smooth light brown mound. As Elsie wiggled around on the cold wet shinny floor she tried pulling up her dress bottom but it was no use and she could barely concerntrate.

"Now don't you think your gettin' out this young lady." Ken said as he let go of Elsie's foot and ceased his tickle attack. "I'm ganna tickle those sweet little feet again, and next time I just might not stop."

"Eh hee...eh...hee hee..Mr Elkwood hee hee" Elsie giggled as she sat up and held her foot.

"Bella, you tell Malisha I wanna see her in the barn t'night, I'll be back aroun' eight." Ken said as put on his cowboy style hat and shut the door behind him. "I'll see you girls later."

"Yes suh." Bella replied and turned back to scrubbing the floor.

"Whats...heh, whats he want Malisha in the barn for Bella?" Elsie asked picking back up her sponge.

"Its best not to ask girl." Bella said as some friendly advice. "You'll find out this evenin', trust me, you won't miss it."

The two girls went back to scrubbing the floor and Elsie remained curious for the rest of the day. Dinner came in around 7:00pm and three of the girls were off preparing Ken's dinner in the house. The remainder girls all sat at a long wooden table which ran between their bunks in the small room on the side of the barn, eating their corn bread and split pea soup. All the girls were talking and making genral banter, smiling and gossiping about their day, except Malisha the twenty one year old 5'8 girl with a long black plat of hair reaching down to her butt, who Elsie noticed had been silent ever since Bella had leant across and spoken to her while everyone else was eating.

All the girls cleaned up and Elsie and another girl, Kema who was one of the oldest girls at twenty five carried all the dished back to the main house to wash up. During wash up Elsie and Kema heard Ken's car pull up outside and he never entered the front door of the house, Elsie kept quiet and finished up the dishes.

As Elsie and Malisha walked slowly back through the dark towards the barn, with only a small latern on inside the barn to guide them Elsie stopped in her tracks to the sound of hysterical and obviously unwilling laughter. Although the house was too far away to hear the high pitch screams, now closer Elsie could hear them as they pierced through the darkness.

"Is...is that Malisha?" Elsie asked Kema, who had no also stopped. "Is...whats happening to her?"

"Mistah Elkwoods given' her a tickling." Kema said with a straight face. "She musta done somethin' wrong."

"Well...well is she o.k? I mean, she sounds like shes been tickled an awful lot." Elsie said worried about her new friends well being.

"Listen, I wouldn't worry too much and I'd talk about it even less." Kema said holding both of Elsie's shoulders to get her full attention. "When one of us slips up in our work or otherwise, Mr Elkwood takes us t' the barn and punishes us. He tickles us, he does it for a while, sometimes for hours and occasionally all night. Its nothin to fret over...just don't slip up."

"Oh my God...he..he just tickles you?" Elsie said as Kema began walking away.

"Listen to me, and listen good." Kema said seriously as turned back around to her curious young friend. "We slip up, he take us in the barn, he ties us up, he takes our clothes and he tickles us. And don't even think a' tryna' talk to the man, last girl did that was taken to his room for two days. No one saw Mr Elkwood or the poor girl for two days straight, and then she got fired. Just save up your money, and leave to a new job like the rest of them."

"But...but I'm so ticklish, he tickled me this mornin' in the kitchen." Elsie horrified by the idea of being tied naked and tickled.

"We're all ticklish!" Kema said as she walked away obviously wanting to go to sleep. "Thats one o' the first things he tests when he hires us, if we're not we get fired, ever notice how all of us have fine figures and are pretty young? The guy don't care about us workin' he just wants to tickle us. Now common' get your sleep."

Elsie didn't sleep at all that night, the little time she did spend in bed was with her eyes open listening to the howling hysterics and cries for mercy coming through the thin wooden wall. The rest of the night Elsie peeped through a small hole in the wood work of the wall and watched as her friend hung naked by her wrists several inches from the ground by a thick long brown rope which was attached to one of the large wooden beams at the top of the barn. Elsie watched as Malisha was relentless tickled all over her naked sweating body by the well dressed sadistic tormenter.

When the sun rose the laughter had ceased. Elsie rose from bed with the rest of the girls and went to preparing breakfast, not being able to think of anything except the torture she witnessed and heard less than an hour ago. As the day went on and all the girls did their various jobs around the estate Elsie managed to work her way to get onto garden duties with Malisha, just out the front of the large white house clipping weeds.

"I heard you last night." Elsie said as she kneeled down next to Malisha with a small basket and a pair of clippers.

"Everyone heard me." Malisha said clipping at a small weed. "Whats your point?"

"Well...a-are you o.k?" Elsie said not yet having opened the clippers to start work. "I mean you don't seem to tired."

"I'm exhausted, but a girls gotta work." Malisha replied still clipping at the tough little weed.

"I hope he doesn't tickle you again." Elsie said begining to clip at a small weed.

"Me too girl, me too." Malisha replied.

The rest of the day was fairly routine, and in the early evening Elsie was given the job of setting on Ken's clothes for him on the bed so they would be ready for him to quickly get changed when he came home and needed to go straight back out. Elsie stood next to the huge bed in the large bedroom, patting down a pair of expensive light brown pants when Ken walked, shutting the door behind him.

"All ready?" Ken said sporting the same white suit he had been wearing the day before. "I gotta be outta here in fifteen minutes, meetin' with the mayor and we can't have him waitin' now can we?"

"No suh." Elsie replied bending over slightly to place the pants flat on the bed.

"Ya remember what I told yeh yesterday girl?" Ken said as he lifted the back of Elsies dress up revealing her cute toned butt.

"Mr Elkwood!" Elsie said in surprise as she spun around and pulled her dress back down, suddenly realsing her mistake. "I-I'm sorry sir, you-you starlteld me."

"Its alright, calm down." Ken said calmly looking Elsie in the eye. "Do you remeber what I told ya?"

"No, no sir sorry I don't recall nothin' in particular." Elsie nervously anticipating her employers next action.

"I told ya I was ganna tickle them little feet o' yours." Ken said slowly pushing Elsie back onto the bed. "I hope your as ticklish today as you was yesterday."

"OH Mr Elkwood! Hee hee please! Heehee" Elsie tried kicking Ken's hands away lightly as she lay on her back and her grabbed for her bare ankles.

"Whoo boy you sure a wiley one." Ken said as he managed to grabb ahold of Elsie's left foot. "Koochie koochie koo!"

"NAHA HEE HEHE MR ELKWOHOHAHHEESTOP!" Elsie began to laugh ticklishly and try pulling away while Ken stood with superior strentgh tickling lightly at Elsie's bare sole. "AHHHEEEHEE IT TICKEEHEHEHHAEEEE"

Suddenly Ken managed to grab ahold of both of Elsie's kicking legs and lock them in the crook of his right arm, he then sat on the bed and ran his wiggling left fingers all about her ticklish little arches and toes. Elsie thrased around and tried to pull out but her efforts were invain as Ken over powered her. Ken let off his grip just enough for Elsie to turn onto her stomch while wriggling around and then quickly locked her ankles so her tickled soles were facing the celling.

"I bet I could tickle you all day!" Said Ken while watching the pale untanned bottoms of Elsie's ticklish feet and her toes spread in and out. "How would like me to tickle you all day?"

"OH MEEEEEHEHEHE MR ELKWOOOOHHOO PLEEEHEHEHESSE HEE" Elsie begged terrified at the prospect. "NOHAHAH HAHA EEHEHEHHAHA"

Suddenly the tickling stopped but quickly started again as Ken lay on top of the ticklish girl and ran his hands up her dress to prod at the sides of her breasts. Now trapped between the bed and the weight of Ken Elkwood, Elsie was useless to escape and closing her arms in only pushed his fingers futher into her soft breasts.

"HAHAHAHNAAHAHOOOHAHHA" Elsie tried to buck the man off with not even a hint of a positive result as her head raged around in all directions laughing hysterically. "HAHAHHPLEEHHAHAHASTAAAPPHHAHA"

Ken fingers poked around Elsie's breasts and ribs underneath his weight, immoveable and ticklish to the touch. Ken enjoyed himself immensley as he searched around with curious hands tickling everywhere from Elsie's ribs to her underarms. Ken kept tickling the hysterical girl as he sat up on the small of her back, threw the dress over her head and tickled away at her bare sides.

"HAHAHAHAAHAHMREEHEHEHHAAHA" Elsie screamed from beneath her dress as she clawed at the blanket to try and free herself from underneath the tickling man. "HAHAHAHAHHAPLEEEEHEEHHHEE"

Elsie kicked her legs up and down againsnt the bed and furiously tried to pull away but her attempts were useless as the tickling continued all up and down the sides of her ticklish torso. Totally trapped and weak from the tickling Elsie feared how much longer this torment would continue. Elsie hated being tickled and in the three days she had been working for Ken Elkwood she had never been tickled so much or seen so much tickling in her life.

"Lets get rid of this annoying little dress here." Ken said as he stopped tickling and fully pulled Elsie's sun dress of, chucking it to the side and causing the ticklish girl to now be completley naked and vunerable. "Tickle tickle t-ahh shit, look at the time. I'll see you later on, you got a lot more ticklin' comin your way girl."

Ken grabbed his clothes which were slightly ruffled and went to change from his flash white suit. Elsie rolled over onto her back and while catching her breath quickly got back into her dress. When Mr Elkwood came out in his new change of clothes, ready for his dinner with the mayor, Elsie made sure she was far away from the his bedroom and the path to his car.

Elsie managed to get a good nights sleep although the time she was awake during dinner and the rest of her jobs through out the day revolved around tickling and how insanley horrible it would be tied and tickled in the barn. None of the other girls talked about it and had a general acceptance of their bosses sadistic tickle torture tatics but Elsie couldn't seem to get passed the fear of tickle torture, but she put that down to being the new girl.

The next day went smoothly and all the girls were happy in their work, Elsie had been having a pleasent day washing every square inch of Ken's expensive white car with her friend Talia. Tailia and Elsie had been talking all day about where they were going to go and what they were going to do when they had saved up their money, the day was going great until Elsie was informed by another one of the girls, who had been cleaning in the house all day, that Ken wanted to see Elsie in his study.

Elsie reluctantley walked to her bosses office through the large wooden house. Arriving at the closed door of Ken's study she stood back and took a deep breath then reluctently knocked lightly on the door.

"Come on in." Ken's voice came from behind the door.

"You wanted to see me Mr Elkwood?" Elsie asked as she came quietly through the door into the large office to see Ken sitting behind his large wooden desk.

"I have an offer for you" Ken said resting his elbows on the desk and motioning for Elsie to sit down. "My brothers daughter, my neice, is coming to stay in a few days. Now your about her age, I was wonderin' if you'd be inerested in takin' care of her while she stays. You kin sleep in the house while shes here, and your only job will be to keep her company."

"Umm" Elsie thought for a second knowing she couldn't refuse even if she wanted to. "Yes sir Mr Elkwood, I'd be more'n happy too."

"Excellent, she'll be delighted to meet you." Ken said as he leant back in his large dark red leather chair looking slightly more relaxed. "Now how about comin' ovah here and givin' me some a' them tickles your so fond of?"

"Sir...I don't mean to offend you none" Elsie said standing up from the small green chair. "But I'm a might ticklish...and I'm not sure I particually enjoy bein' tickled sir, in all honesty."

"Nonsense." Ken said with a wicked grin. "All girls enjoy bein' tickled, now take yeh' clothes of and come on ovah here."

"Sir please" Elsie tried to reason with him. "Please I'm so ticklish...I-I really hate it."

Mr Elkwood simply sat and looked waiting for Elsie to remove her dress. Elsie looked around to the door and back to her rich expecting boss. Slowly, but hestitantly, Elsie let her dress drop to the floor and walked over to sit on Ken's lap in the large red chair.

"Now theres a good girl." Ken said as he opened his arms and let the nervous naked girl sit on his knees with her back to him. "You may not like bein' tickled, but sooner than later you will learn to accept it."

"EEEEheeheh hehehHEH PLEASEEEHEHEHEHAHAH" From a squeal, to a giggle, to an all out ticklish laugh Elsie was soon in ticklish agony as Ken wrapped his arms around her and tickled her without relent. "HAHAHAHAHA HAHAPLAHAEHEHAHA"

Elsie's legs kicked in front of her and her arms struggled to try and pull Ken's arms off from around her but as her ribs were ravaged by tickling fingers she could do little else but laugh. Like never before Ken was even more relentless as he held Elsie tight and refused to stop tickling, tears began to form as Elsie's cheeks turned red and the torturous minutes passed by.

To Be Continued.

of tickles and torture....

Great story! I can't wait for the next one(s).:D
Maybe Ken can get the niece and Elsie and both of them get each other.;) :devil:

Wow!

Great Tale!! I await part 2!! Keep it up!! :cool:

Well I'm writing part two at the moment and so far I can tell you theres a new guy called Mickey and he's not very friendly...:D

Great Story!!!

This is a great story. I'm so glad to read about black girls. I can't believe it!!! I've been waiting such a long time for a story like this. Keep it up:)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back