• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

COD BlackOps

I'm gonna buy it first day. Maybe the midnight release as I'm sure they're gonna have just like MW2.

It looks amazing. Can't wait.

Same here! I'm on MW2 a good 3 times a week. Fun game! I'm sure Black Ops will exceed expectations!

Just got my copy of Black Ops. My PSN is G-Riggs. If you have it for PS3, add me and we'll play.

Ah I'm xbox thats a pity.
Liking it so far seems a lot more balanced and killstreaks aren't as overpowered as in mw2. Rank 14 at the moment and i've actually been in top 3 on my team most of the time which is very weird.

Also xbox being the lame asses that they are wont let you name a custom class as Assault as its profanity apparently, even though one of the preset classes is called it. Good ol' microsoft

Picked it up on my way home but haven't had a chance to give it a run yet. No doubt several hours of my life will be lost to this COD too, lol.

I have it for the PS3 and I'm somewhat disappointed....

The pace is slower than MW2 for one and the aiming is much less forgiving. The worst part though? Scavenger perk doesn't refill your equipment or secondary weapon ammo! Argh >:O.

I picked this up yesterday. The singleplayer game is ok. At least it has a coherent plot, as opposed to the last one. But the biggest thing that really destroys the feel of the game is the music. It's set in the 60's so they decided to use techno and metal for the action scenes? What the hell were they thinking?

The multiplayer is grand, I suppose. It's really nothing too special or different from any other game of it's type. I haven't played all the game modes and some sound like they could be fun, but I was kind of hoping there'd be more fresh ideas implemented. And there's a fair few technical problems that have to be patched, so I may wait until then before trying it out again.

I picked this up yesterday. The singleplayer game is ok. At least it has a coherent plot, as opposed to the last one. But the biggest thing that really destroys the feel of the game is the music. It's set in the 60's so they decided to use techno and metal for the action scenes? What the hell were they thinking?

The multiplayer is grand, I suppose. It's really nothing too special or different from any other game of it's type. I haven't played all the game modes and some sound like they could be fun, but I was kind of hoping there'd be more fresh ideas implemented. And there's a fair few technical problems that have to be patched, so I may wait until then before trying it out again.

I'm not finished the single player just yet, but honestly, the majority of people aren't gonna have a problem with the music. The game is set in the '60's, though it doesn't feel like it all of the time, but they obviously weren't motivated to work towards atmosphere as much as they probably could have.

There are parts when there's music playing on the radio in helicopters from the era, and it feels like an old war movie based in vietnam and stuff, which I found cool.

Significantly more balanced and better game than MW2, unless you love shotguns as secondary weapons, one man army noobtubes, and overpowered killstreak strings that make the game unplayable.

I'm not finished the single player just yet, but honestly, the majority of people aren't gonna have a problem with the music. The game is set in the '60's, though it doesn't feel like it all of the time, but they obviously weren't motivated to work towards atmosphere as much as they probably could have.

There are parts when there's music playing on the radio in helicopters from the era, and it feels like an old war movie based in vietnam and stuff, which I found cool.
Yeah, there's times when the music is fantastic and really fits the whole feel of the game (the arrival in Vietnam is a great example of it). It's just bizarre that they'd not continue with that standard of music.

I've noticed another glitch in the game. For those that enjoy using the Ninja perk, if you attempt to complete all of it's challenges, you will notice that the Backstabber challenge doesn't go beyond 2/5 complete, regardless of how many successful backstabs you do afterwards. Until Treyarch fixes this, I would suggest substituting another perk in there for the time being.

I got Black Ops for the Wii ^^ The graphics are much less but the colors, shadows, and gameplay makes up for it.

My brother bought it a few weeks ago for the 360 and I've been playing it here and there for a laugh. The bf decided to challenge me yesterday and I totally kicked his arse. His excuse was that he wasn't used to the controls (cause he's used to playing COD2 on PC). Ahaha I just think he's a sore loser...

Dude, I can't get enough of Black Ops. It's my favorite of the series, by far. Sorry to say, but it seems that even with Infinity Ward routed from Activision (I thought what they did to IW was wrong), this series hasn't lost any steam.

I just finished the campaign on Veteran difficulty, and boy, was it hard. The storyline was what kept me coming back for more, no matter how disgustingly difficult it became. I think that's the mark of a great game.

For me, MW2's story pales in comparison.

And Black Ops multiplayer rapes MW2.

I have mixed feelings on this...I feel the Black Ops gameplay is slightly slower-paced than that of the MW2. It also bugs me that the Scavenger perk, even on pro, does NOT refill equipment and secondary launchers like it did in MW2. It almost defeats the purpose of the perk in some aspects if it doesn't give you a complete refill.

I do have to say the gameplay in general seems more accurate and cuts down on cheap tactics that some players in MW2 would use.

But my most favorite of all....the RC Car! It's hilarious when people spot it and try to run from it, but get caught anyway :).

Oh man, that Vietnam scene with "Fortunate Sun" playing over incoming helicopters made me squeal like a little girl...so fucking cool.

My black ops won't work any longer :/ It shows up an error saying clean the cd and restart the xbox bla bla bla. I tried it but didn't work. So now i'm looking forward to MW3 and BF3!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back