• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cammie Part 1

seanwoj

Level of Quadruple Diamond Feather
Cammie Part 1

Cammie was just your ordinary average American super spy girl on a secret mission in Moscow, Russia. The United States Government had suspected the newly reformed Russian government was breeding vampires in preparation for an eventual third world war they planned to start. She had been in country for almost three days now and not seen a single one. She had mostly gone out at night to look for them, because that’s when she thought they would be most likely to come out and feed. For tonight’s walk she had chosen to walk around an old abandoned part of Moscow. She had been told by the villagers that the Russian Army was using the abandoned part of the city as a testing, and proving ground for the vampires. When midnight rolled around, she decided to go out on her walk to explore the abandoned part of the city in the hopes of running into the either the Russian Army or some of their Vampires. She walked out into the night with nothing more than a flashlight, camera, her pistol and a supply of wooden stakes. Little did she know that she was being watched from one of the abandoned areas many decrepit buildings. As she walked, she swore she could hear the sound of footsteps and silent hissing on the abandoned buildings above her. Little did she realize that she was being watched by the one and only Edward from Twilight.

“You, over there, you up there.” He said quietly to two of his fellow vampires. These two were formerly Russian Army regulars that were turned into what they were as part of a group of prototype vampires for the first stage of testing trials. They all silently approached their spots and assumed a squatting position.

Cammie quietly walked down the street for a couple of hours waving her flashlight about and looking around and listening intently for whatever sounds she could pick up. Suddenly three figures dropped down in front of her with a soft THUD. She quickly spun around at let out a quick gasp and tried to back away from them.

“Omigod! No! They do exist! Shit!” she went as she backed away.

“Get her. I want her alive.” Said Edward to his cohorts as he watched her run away.

Cammie broke into a run and ran back down the alleyway she came from. The Russian Vampires that took off after her jumped from rooftop to rooftop after her. She could hear them panting and hissing above her. She came to the end of the alleyway and quickly made a right and ran off down the middle of the street. She got about a quarter of a block away when the two Russian Vampires jumped off the rooftop and landed in front and behind her mere seconds later. The one in front of her reached out to grab her and she pulled out a couple of her wooden stakes and swung them wildly at the Vampire in front of her.

“Ahh! Leave me alone!” she yelled as she swung them back and forth trying to stab her would be captor.

The other Vampire came up behind her and grabbed her by her shoulders and
gave her a few violent shakes, causing her to drop her stakes.

“Whoahoo! No! please!” Cammie yelled trying to escape, but the Vampires grip was too strong.

“Shhh, be still. There’s nothing to be afraid of, he will be here soon.” Said the Vampire.

A minutes later she heard a small THUD on the ground behind her, and she could here footsteps approaching. She turned her head to see who it was. It was Edward. She tried to struggle out of her captors grip but she could barley move.

“Well, what do we have here? A little snack perhaps?” he asked rhetorically to his two comrades as he approached her.

“Uhhhh, let me go, I didn’t see anything. Please! I wont tell anyone.” She pleaded.

“Oh, I don’t think so sweetie, I know you’ve been here for some time now. You see, I’ve been watching you these past few days, and I must say, I’m very upset at you.” He stated. The other Vampire in front of her stepped off to the side allowing him to get in her face.

“Please, let me go. I promise I won’t talk.” She pleaded.

“Oh but you will, I plan on making you sing like a canary. I want to know all your dirty little secrets, and at the end, your gonna beg me to turn you. You’re gonna want it so bad, you can taste it.” he added his lips brushing hers teasingly.

Her lips puckered involuntarily as she felt them brush hers.

“Mmm you taste delicious. *SNIFF* Mmm you smell so invigorating too.” He added licking his lips. Tasting her on his lips. He moved in closer smelling her, taking in her sweet scent. He leaned forward and began to gently brush his lips against her neck, giving her small kisses.

“Uhhhh… please… don’t.” she pleaded again, tears beginning to well in her eyes. She felt herself getting somewhat strangely aroused.

“I think that’s enough of that. No more until later.” He said pulling back. He then looked into her eyes and she felt herself getting drowsy, and she soon fainted, going limp in her captors arms.

The other two Vampires looked on with eager anticipation. “Well what do we do with her sir?” one asked.

“We shall take her back to our lair, and then, we’re gonna make her sing.” He replied.

“But how sir?” asked the same Vampire.

“Oh, don’t worry. I have some information on her that’ll make our job really easy. Now let’s move! Before people realize she’s missing.” He explained.
Edward took Cammie away from her captor and threw her up over her shoulder. He started into a jog, and then broke into a run and then jumped into the air and onto the rooftops of the nearest building. The other two Vampires followed suit and they all took off into the night towards their lair.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back