• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

7 Girl Tickle Bang with Maxine X - FFFFFFF/F - Tickle Chicks - PREVIEW

ReyaFet

Verified
7-Girl-Tickle-Bang-with-Maxine-X.gif

This video is epic. We've certainly never done anything like this before, nor have I seen it done anywhere. Superstar Maxine X was a total tickle virgin. She always turned down shoots that involved tickling, etc. because she was too nervous. Well, she was finally convinced, by us, to come shoot. We promised that it wouldn't be that bad.... *Evil grin*

After I tickled her, I was very pleased by how ticklish she is and her sexy reactions that I decided to do something bad... While Maxine was busy shooting other stuff with Psymon, I texted a few of my model friends and asked them to come up to our room at the FetishCon hotel. 6 girls showed up, 2 of which I didn't know, ready to tickle torture Maxine X! Maxine had NO idea what was going on. I had told her we were going to do another tickle scene, which she sighed reluctantly about, but agreed to. I strapped her down to the arm chair pretty well and put her feet in stocks. When the girls showed up, I told her we were ready for the scene. "What??" she asked. "Action!" called Psymon. Jacquelyn Velvets, Angel Rose, Goddess Dee, Tracy Jordan, and two Cuban girls I didn't know piled into the scene and started mercilessly and joyously tickling poor Maxine! Then I came in and joined them, making this a SEVEN girl tickle bang of Maxine X! She suffered so much during this that she actually started to cry. But she wasn't upset at us, just overwhelmed so the tears started flowing. Later she said it was awesome and she had SO much fun. Lots of models enjoy facing their fears and doing things that scare them. It's a fetish mentality. Hope you all enjoy seeing 70 fingers (and implements) all over Maxine's body, brutally tickling her like no one has been tickled before!

There is a FREE PREVIEW available for this video. RIGHT-CLICK HERE and select "Save As" to download.

Go to http://www.TickleChicks.com to see more sexy tickling previews and to join our membership site for one low price!

Our Clips4Sale store - http://www.Clips4Sale.com/10389

Enjoy!! :rockingout:
Addie J

I would love to see Dee, tracy Jordan, Angel Rose and Jacquelyn Velvets being tickled as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back