• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fellow Producers...here is a new payment option for your videos

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
Greeting folks,

I'm sure many of us have had our share of headaches dealing with those less than stable alternatives to supplament our clips4sale stores. A lot of us used paypal until paypal decided that it was going to allow tangible adult content (like DVDs) but not digital adult content (like most of the stuff we sell!). Payloadz was the latest site to put the kabosh on the tickling producers when many of us got booted as sellers. Well, I've finally found a long running, favorably reviewed, stable site that absolutely 100% allows both tangable and digital adult content (as stated in their policy and by their customer service center). It's a Canadian based company called Alertpay.com. It's been around several years, but has only recently gotten on the radar as a competitor of Paypal because it handles adult digital content. This is just a little notice to our fellow producers out there who are looking for an alternative to offer customers both credit card and non credit card purchasing options, which many of our customers request. We've tested it out ourselves and it works. You have to jump through some hoops to get varified, but it's worth using a paypalesque service that charges low fees, offers customers multiple payment options and is 100% adult seller friendly. Check them out and decide for yourself.

https://www.alertpay.com/

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back