• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't go under the bed

hihihi9

:devil:

Don't Go Under the Bed!!

Having kids can sometimes be a pain in the ass. One day, the kids got into the bedroom and were playing around with the jewelry. Now, some pieces got lost and my wife got pissed. So, we put a lock on the door. But, one day, I got up in the morning and realized I had lost my diamond earring while sleeping. I couldn't blame it on the kids. My wife bought two earrings for me for my birthday. She was reluctant to buy two because I only used one but she bought two anyway in case I lost one. Well, I lost one anyway during the night while sleeping but did not want to tell her. We have an old bed and it is very heavy to lift. I figured I looked everywhere except under the bed. I knew it had to be under the bed and I knew I could not get under there myself. Luckily, as I was looking for it, my nextdoor neighbor came by to borrow the newspaper. She is very good looking and always walks around her yard with shorts, a tank top, and barefeet. I never understood why she walked around without shoes, but didn't really care, until she came over that morning. Of course, she was barefoot that morning, red nail polish, and looked like she had the softest feet I had ever seen. She told me she had just came from a pedicure because she was going to a wedding that evening. Wow!! What pretty feet. Too bad I couldn't talk to her because of the lost earring. I told her the story about the earring and too my absolute disbelief, said, "Well, why don't we look for it together! Two people are better than one! We'll find it."
Well, we looked all over the room. I mentioned that it might be under the bed and then I told her that the bed was too heavy to move by myself. She said, "Why don't I go under from the side of the bed and see if I can find it?" I told her the bed was too heavy to lift from the sides. The only way to get under the bed was for me to lift it from the end and have her crawl under from the foot of the bed. She said, "Well, let's do that. It's the only way to do it. Just be careful. I don't want to get stuck under here." Then my heart began to race. This couldn't be happening. A beautiful woman with beautiful soft feet is about to go under my bed!! What a great opportunity to see her feet without her knowing I loved women's feet. As I lifted the bed, I knew that she would have just enough room to reach the other end of the bed and have her feet sticking out the other end. What a great opportunity. As she went under, I was very excited. She reached the other end and I found myself getting tired of holding the bed up. I said, "Do you mind if I let the bed down for a minute? My arms are getting tired." She said, "Sure, it doesn't hurt. But I can't budge and inch. I'll keep looking while you rest for a few minutes." Now I had her where I wanted her. I starred at her gorgeous feet for a minute or so. Boy, would I love to massage those feet!! But then a different thought went through my mind: Is she TICKLISH??
Well, I was about to find out. I said to her, "While you are under there, do you mind if I ask you a question?" She said, "Sure, anything." And I said, "Are you ticklish on your feet?" Well, the response was unbelievable. She said, "Oh no. You wouldn't tickle my feet while I'm trapped under your bed. I'll die laughing!!" I then sat ever so gently on the backs of her legs as to expose her gorgeous feet and get ready for a dream come true. She yelled, "Oh please don't tickle my feet! I can't take anyone even touching my feet!! They even have to restrain my legs down while they give me a pedicure. Please, anything but that!"
Now you have to picture this scenario: A beautiful woman with perfect, soft feet under my bed, willingly mind you, completely trapped and about to get tickle tortured. Well, as you can imagine, I gave her the tickling she will never forget. See, she told me once that she cheated on her husband so I had a dark secret to keep about her. I told her that her secret is safe with me as long as she doesn't tell my wife about the earring, or the tickling of course. After about five minutes or so, I let her out from under the bed and since then, have never spoken about that faithful day she got tickled under my bed. Since then, I have used this tickling story to trap many ticklish girls under my bed. Babysitters seem to be the best. They are young and naïve. They will do anything for an adult, especially if you are giving them a good tip. You simply say, "Please go under and look for my earring. I will give extra money to you for watching my kids too." They always say, "Sure, I'll be glad to." Never fails. And young girls have very soft and ticklish feet. If you can afford it, hire a different maid once a month. I did this for a long time. Each one was happy to go under the bed for me. And each got the shit tickled out of them. See, each maid knew that they had to take off their shoes in my house. Most of them didn't where socks, so they cleaned my house barefoot! It was great. Happy tickling. Maybe someone should make videos of this "under the bed tickle trap." I would certainly like to see amateur videos of girls/women who do not know they are about to be tickled. Just to hear each one say, "Oh no, not that! Don't tickle my feet?' What a great thing that would be.
The End
By Anonymous

hihihi9, you need to post more!

Maybe I'll start wearing diamond earrings :D

For tickletorturer and Phantom!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Save under favourites!

I have always loved this story. Hey Steph, wanna look under the bed for my um....well....um.... who cares what it is..........please ?:D

Yes, tickletorturer we look at it for you!
Love,
Anna and Heather
Sorry it wasn't what you requested!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back