• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taxi driver's fantasy come true

hihihi9

Taxi Driver Fantasy Come True

I love being a taxi driver. Especially picking up women in the Wall Street area. They are always dressed up in nice business suits with high heels to show off their legs and feet. Boy, what I wouldn't do to be able to touch and feel those legs and feet everyday. But I would never get away with it and keep my job at the same time. Or could I??
Several nights passed as I thought of ways to get my hands on those women's legs and feet. But how? There has to be a way. These are woman who are well known in the community and have high profile jobs. After several years, I got to know some of them personally. These women tell me things that know one else should know: insider stock trading, secret law suits, adultery problems in the work force, etc. I knew a lot of shit about a lot of women. Maybe I can use this to my advantage. With a little thought and a lot of smarts on my side, I knew I could come up with something.
The next day, I went into the back of my taxi, as thought I was a passenger, and looked around. After about an hour, it hit me!!! Now I know what I'm going to do. It will be perfect. And I'll never get caught. I went to a buddy's automotive shop and told him what I wanted to do to my car. I needed a custom job done for a very important and wealthy client but didn't let on that it was really for me. I'm not that dumb. You are probably wondering what it is I have in mind, but it will have to wait for later in the story.
At the end of the day, my custom taxi was done. It was perfect and my buddy promised never to discuss it again. I gave him triple the amount of money to do it. I was ready for action.
I needed a disguise of course and a picture of the new "me" to put in the front of the right passenger seat so I looked like a real taxi driver. I could change the picture anytime I wanted. It was perfect. The back seat windows were now tinted black so you couldn't see in but you could easily see out. The doors could be locked inside with a flick of a switch so the passenger could not escape. The taxi was also sound proof now, which is one of the most important aspects of the car. Also, I was able to close the dividing window and lock it so the passenger could not see me. A few holes were put in so I could hear my victim. A small hidden camera was also put in the back so I could video tape record the entire ordeal. The victims ordeal that is. And victims they will be. You will see later.
That evening I happened to see who I would call my ring leader. She was probably the best dressed, most influential person I knew, and very sexy looking. What legs and feet!! Wow!!! I pulled over, she came in, and told me to drive her home which was 30 minutes away. I happily obliged. Her name was Laura. I actually knew her!! I rolled the dividing window across so she couldn't see me and she fell fast asleep. Perfect. But I didn't take her home. I took her to my house, inside the garage. When she awoke, she had no idea where she was. I was waiting as my heart raced a mile a minute. What a fantasy come true. This woman was in for it and she had no idea what was about to happen.
I was disguising my voice of course and told that she would not be hurt in any way, she would be let out in about an hour, unhurt, and that I just needed some information. She said, "Please don't hurt me, I'll do anything you want." I said, "I know you'll do anything I want." Remember, I could see her, but she couldn't see me!! Reverse tainted windows dividing the driver and passenger. It was perfect.
I told her that I was afraid she was going to try and escape; to run out of the garage without me getting the information I needed. She said," I would never do that."
I said, "Just to make sure, I want to do something for me. To prove you will not run away." She said, "Anything!!" I said, "Do you see that small curtain just below the dividing window?" She said, "Yes. What is that for?" I said, "Remove the curtain rod." She did and horror struck her face. She also looked very confused. I can imagine the thoughts racing through her mind. She said, "Ok, what is that, and what do you want me to do?" **What she was looking at of course, was a foot stockade of some kind. ** It was perfectly made. I said, "Stick your feet in the stocks so they go through the dividing seat and out through my side of the seat. Then slide the stocks shut and padlock the stocks so you can't escape. " She said, "Ok, what ever you say, but please do not hurt me." Now I have her where I want her. It was the end of the day, and she had apparently taken off her stockings at work, revealing red painted toe nails, and perfect, soft, high arched feet. She had no idea what I was about to do. I then locked her feet on my side with another set of small, cushioned stocks. She wasn't going anywhere.
She said, "Please tell me know what you want."
I told her to give me her wallet so I can write down where she lived. I told her if she told anyone about this day, I would come after her, her husband, and children. She swore she wouldn't tell.
I said, "I know about all your secrets. A friend confided in me. So… I want all the insider trading you know. I want to be rich, just like you." She said, "No problem."
She continued to tell me everything. After, she said, "Now, can you please release me."
I told her I would but I wanted to know one more thing. She said, "Yes. Ask me anything." I checked to see if the tape recorder was running. It was. I then gave her the loaded question of the day: I asked, "You wouldn't happen to be ticklish anywhere on your body, would you?" The look on her face was priceless. She started to try to get out of the stocks but they wouldn't budge and inch, not one inch. She started to realize her predicament. Or did she?? She said, "Yes, I am very ticklish. Why do you ask?" Then the true horror on her face came to her. I became silent for two full minutes. She started to stare at the foot stocks. I even saw her trying to pull her feet out. Nothing. She even said very quietly to herself , "Oh fuck, he wouldn't tickle my feet, would he?" I heard it load and clear. I'm sure she thought I heard nothing. I took out a feather and started to stroke her foot bottoms for a few seconds. OH, what beautiful feet. She started to yell and laugh at the same time. "Please no, not my feet!!!" It was priceless. I stopped and asked her if she had ever been tickled tortured before. She said, "Never. Please let me out. I told you everything I know about insider trading. Please let me out." That was the last thing she said for the next hour or so. I tickled ever inch of her feet. I even gave her a foot massage but she laughed through that too. What a night. She was sweating profusely. It was great. I then stopped and told her to go under the seat and put on the hooded mask so I could take her home and not know where I lived. I said, "I'll be watching you. If you even touch that hood to try to take if off, we go back to my garage and I tickle you for two hours straight. She said in the most scary voice I have ever heard, "I will listen to you. Anything but that tickle torture on my feet." Five minutes before we reached her house I said, "Know, you know the rules. Don't tell anyone or your family will pay for it. Also, I want to know who your worst enemy is." She said, "Well, Sharon Mc Kenzie is: she is the one who slept with my husband, why?" I said, "Well, do you want to get even with her?" She said, "Absolutely." And a devilish grin appeared on her face. She agreed that Sharon would be my next tickle victim. We planned it out so the next day, I would be right where Sharon needed a taxi ride. This woman was a real bitch, apparently, and everyone hated her at work. I would tame her though. Now I knew some secrets that would give me the opportunity to tickle the shit out of her. I could barely sleep that night. This is going to be fun I thought to myself.
The next day I saw her where Laura told me she would be. I quickly sped up to meet her and she hoped in. She was nasty allright. She told me where to go and said to turn off the radio so she could go to sleep. And I did just that, while driving home and into my garage. She was sound asleep still. I had to wake her up. I would do this differently this time. As she awoke she knew something was wrong. She said, "Where the fuck did you take me?" I said, "Shut the fuck up. You are in no position to ask me anything." She tried to get out of the car and then she panicked, yelling, screaming. I told her, just like I did Laura, to remove the curtain, put her feet in, etc. She was pissed!!! She said, "No way. Fuck you." I said, "Ok, but then I will leave you in here all night, tomorrow, the next day, etc. until you listen to me. You WILL be released. Finally, after 10 minutes, she put her feet in the stocks. She was cursing all the way along. She was mad!! I will tame her, I said to myself. She then calmed down a bit and I said to her, "Listen, there are people you have hurt recently and these people are pissed off at YOU!! This will be your punishment. I will ask you questions and you will answer them correctly or you will be in this car all week, got it?" She finally broke and she agreed.
I asked, "Have you ever been in tight bondage like this before?" She said, "No."
I asked, "Do you like it?" She said, "No, of course not."
I asked, "Why are you so bitter to people?" She said, "Because I hate people. They are assholes."
I told her that I was going to make her a bit happier today. Then she will change her attitude toward people and be nicer!" She said, "Fuck you!" I said, "Believe me, I will put a smile on your face today and you will be nicer to everyone around you.
She said, "There is nothing you can do to make me smile today, so go fuck yourself!" She was pissed. I then said, "Ok, we will see about that."
I waited about five minutes as I watched her try to pull her feet out of the double stocks in the seat. Her feet were inches from my hands. Then, when she realized she was stuck for good, I slowly started taking her shoes off. If you could only see her reaction. The sheer terror on her face was priceless. She said, "What the fuck are you doing over there. Do you like woman's shoes or something, you pervert?" She was just digging herself deeper and deeper into trouble. I kept silent. And waited another five minutes. She insisted I talk to her and let her go. She had nice arches and beautiful toes, a size 8 probably. Nice shoes too, but I had something else in mind. I took out my pocket knife and cut off her black silk stockings. Then the panic in her face really showed. Here I was with another beautiful woman about to tickle her bare feet, and she DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT YET!! I let another five minutes go by. She tried to get out again. I stayed silent. I said, "Now, about that attitude change. Will you try to be a nicer person?" She said again, "Go fuck yourself." And then I started. I wiggled her big toe once and stopped. She said, "What the fuck are you doing over there?" I stayed silent for the rest of the time. I playing little piggies with her and when I got to the 10th one, she screamed, "Oh no, now I know what you are going to do!! You aren't going to tickle my feet, are you? Is that what you meant about putting a smile on my face? Listen, I will do anything you want, just don't tickle my feet. I will give you money, anything." Now you know I wasn't interested in money, right folks? I tickled her feet for about three hours. She bucked, pulled, screamed, but could not get out. I finally broke her.
She said, "Ok, I'll be nice, I'll be nice." I then stopped. I drove her home after she agreed to put the hooded mask on. She was sorry for everything she did. Then I said, "I need one more thing from you." She said, "Anything, just don't tickle me anymore." I said, "Do you have any enemies you would like to get even with?" She said, "Oh yes, but I want to be the tickler this time. We both smiled. The next day, Sharon's boss came into my taxi. It was going to be good day for me and Sharon.
The End
By anonymous

One hell of a story, hihihi9!

Wall Street taxi drivers have all the luck :D

What a great concept for a story! It could be never ending!

Raul

....You are truly a sick individual.

..You fit right in!! ha ha

whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was simply amazing, just amazing!

that blew my mind totally

that was worthy enough to have its own cahpter in the bible.....eh-

not THAT good but real damn close-

keep writing- not just you- but everybody that has stories round here

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back