• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Destination Truth (fish/M)

yahrgoupie

TMF Poster
In tonight's "Destination Truth" on SyFy, the gang was in Cambodia. Before heading out to Angkor Wat, Josh Gates (the team leader) decides to stop off at a fish spa. He asks the owner of the spa if the fish hurt, he is told, "No, they make you happy happy," then he laughs like he is being tickled.

Josh decides to try it out, and there is a great sole shot as he puts his feet in. The fish swarm him and start nibbling on his soles, and it cuts to Josh laughing his head off. He tells the owner that that was a terrible business. He's obviously ticklish! I always wondered if he was.

It's too bad that none of the other team members tried it out, though. If they did, they didn't show it.

Destination truth's Josh has ticklish feet!

Thank you very much for sharing this information! I've been wondering if Josh is ticklish ever since I saw the first promo photo of the series, and I've wanted to see his feet for just as long! :)

Here's the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=gFnSS1_AFlk
(remove space - starts at 6:34)

He definitely has very ticklish feet, and really good looking as well! And his laugh is infectious! :)

Here's an .avi version of the video! :) I think it's probably my favorite tickle scene in a long time! :D

Thank you very much for sharing this information! I've been wondering if Josh is ticklish ever since I saw the first promo photo of the series, and I've wanted to see his feet for just as long! :)

Here's the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=gFnSS1_AFlk
(remove space - starts at 6:34)

He definitely has very ticklish feet, and really good looking as well! And his laugh is infectious! :)

You're very welcome! I was pleased that he actually decided to do it! Awesome!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back