• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lotus Temple Stories - In the court of The Emperor

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Emperor Gaozu paced back and forth in his private chambers, brooding over the news her had just gotten from the courier he sent out. The courier was Lao Chin. He was sent to follow a shipment of goods along the Silk Road. The Silk Road was the main trading route between the Han Provence and the countries of the Mediterranean Sea. Gaozu was concerned because he had received word that several of his shipments did not reach their destination of Italy.

Gaozu did not know who to suspect. In desperation he turned to his advisers in the royal court. He trusted them with his very life and that of his government. Lao was the eunuch to Chin Ho, leader of the High Counsel. Chin Ho was an honorable man who loved his emperor and would obey him in every matter.

After this last shipment of goods was stolen, Gaozu sent to his trusted friend. "Chin Ho.. what am I to do? If I can no longer trade with the Mediterraneans, I will not get any money for our people and I will be forced to tax them even more than I do now."

Chin Ho listened patiently and then spoke. "My old friend.. No one knows better than I the devastation higher taxation would have on our people. I think I have an idea of who might be stealing your goods."

Gaozu turned toward Chin Ho. "What do you know?" Chin Ho smiled. "When Lao came back from his surveillance, I overheard him as I was passing the Eunuch's quarters. He was speaking with Mao Chu. He said that one of the Eunuchs, Po Wan and his gang had accosted the driver and stolen your goods."

"Can you get proof of this thievery?" asked Gaozu. Chin Smiled broadly. Gaozu knew that smile. "You are gong to have someone tickled for the information aren't you?" he asked.

Chin Ho laughed. "You know how fond I am of tickling.. how a good tickling leaves no evidence of punishment or torture. It only leaves it's victim more ticklish to the touch. You do want your information don't you?" teased Chin.

Then he went over to where Gaozu was sitting and slipped his hand inside the Emperor's kimono. Gaozu wiggled at Chin's touch. Chin stroked his nails over Gaozu's belly making him giggle. "Stop! you know I am so very ticklish!"
Chin smiled and gently drew open Gaozu's kimono to expose his smooth chest. Perfect in every way, smooth and without a single hair on it. Then Chin put on his finger ticklers and ran them over Gaozu's chest and sides.

The Emperor laughed and wriggled as Chin ran his fingers along his ribs and lower sides. Gaozu laughed and squirmed around as Chin's fingers found their way over his supple belly and lower ribs. "Stop..STOP!! Please...No more!" pleaded Gaozu. Chim smiled and stopped his tickling .. for now. He smiled to himself as Gaozu composed himself and fixed his kimono. Chin knew how ticklish his Emperor was. He also knew that if this .. vulnerability was made known to his enemies, Gaozu would be kidnapped and tickle tortured.

Chin turned to Gaozu with a thoughtful gaze. "I think I know how to get to Po Wan. He has a sister.. very pretty.. and . oh yes.. also very ticklish. I overheard one of solders who was interested in her say that he found out quite by accident when he slid his hands down her sides in an embrace. I have a plan. I will put this plan in place and find out what you want to know."

Gaozu smiled. "I like this plan. Do what you have to do to get me my information or it will be you who is writhing under the touch of the tickle torturers hands!" Chin bowed low and back walked out of the chambers.

Chin went down to the dungeons to speak to Ling, the Master Torturer. "I want you to kidnapped the sister of Po Wan and bring her to my private chambers in the outer Provence. Make sure she is securely restrained." "Yes Master Chin. What else would you like me to do to her?" Ling asked. He was no stranger to Chin's methods. Ling had kidnapped people before in the name of the emperor for torture, but those tortures were brutal and bloody.

Ling also knew well the techniques of tickle torture; of where to get the most laughter out of a victim and when to bring them to full, ticklish frenzy, braking them and having the information spill forth.

Chin smiled."she is very ticklish, especially her bare feet and legs. tickle her as you must, but don't break her.. yet. I want to lure her brother into my trap. He is by far more ticklish than she.. and he has the information the Emperor wants. go now and set my trap or it will be you whom I tie and tickle!"

Ling bowed low to Chin, giving Chin the opportunity to stroke Ling's ribs as a warning. Ling twisted his thin body, giggling and left to arrange the kidnapping.

End Part 1

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back