• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Impromptu mini Munch & Gathering/Tickle-Party

tickle_x-pert

TMF Expert
I was in Alt, Ga last week (Mon 9/13 - Fri 9/17) for work training. While there, I was able to meet up and play with a few GA TMFers. I just wanted to thank them at this time:

Static - It was very fun hanging out and playing with you, last week. You've quickly become my new favorite male lee :twohugs:

RobAce - You are the coolest, Babe. Wish we had more time together - but the time we shared was very special. Somehow, I just knew you'd be a really good ler :man: lol

tickler_007 & ticklee_007 - my new friends. So nice to meet the both of you. Loved playing with the beautiful Mrs. and hearing her lovely laugh :3poke:. She is now my new favorite female lee lol.

My only regret is that, I only had a small window of time to do these sessions :dropatear . But the time we spend: dinner; talking; playing; hanging out; etc... was worth the trip. I can't wait to visit Ga again :xpulcy: TX

x-pert, you are a lady of class....style and charm.

It was indeed an honor and privilege to have met you. And yes, I enjoyed being a lee for once, and you were the first to have me at your total mercy.

I look forward to seeing you again someday, and hope that the time comes soon.

Thanks for the compliment, coming from a Ler such as yourself I take that in the highest regards.

Miss you already. Talk to you soon.

Rob

It was a pleasure finally meeting you as well X-pert. I had such a great time, and I already miss you as well.

Rob, Your such a cool dude. I can genuinely see why you have such a good reputation around the forums. You and I should defintely hang sometime in the near furture.

Tickler and Ticklee 007, You guys were great. Just getting to know you two and having great converation was a blast. We should also get together in the near future.

All, it was really great to meet everyone and the session was a lot fun. The Mrs. and I were not sure what to expect, but tickle x-pert was perfect. Static and Robace look forward to talking with/meeting you guys again.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back