• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lord of the Rings f/f

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
This story is entirely fictional, no copyrgiht infringement on Tolken's Books just a figment of our twisted imagination.

Arwen was running. The Ring despite not being in Lord Sauron's possession had taken over the mind of the fairest of the elves, Galadriel. Galadriel had always been close with her. She knew what was in store for her if she was caught. With the Fellowship in different parts of Middle Earth, and her father fighting Sauron's minions, only she herself could stop Galadriel. The holders of the other rings had managed to fight it, but Celeborn's death and the sacking by the orcs of her Wood Elves had helped the Ring control her.
Now Arwen was her target. Then she was jumped and the ropes spun around her. "Why do you run, Arwen Evenstar?" asked Galadriel. "When I only wanted to play!" Then she felt the fingers digging into her ribs. Female elves are the most ticklish beings on Middle Earth. And Arwen may be the first amongst them. Her screams of laughter delighted Galadriel. "Poor ticklish Arwen. So fair and beautiful; but not a match for my talons." she said, as her fingers invaded Arwen's hollows. SHe buckled furiously against her bonds as she lay hung from a tree, her arms and legs held in rope, her body naked and exposed to the world. She moved to her belly and her navel. Arwen buckled with laughter and prayed Galadriel would not reach her ticklish pussy!
To be continued.......

ya know, I think you have a lot to learn about writing tickling fiction...

Great idea, Anna, but way too short, needs a lot more detail.

I thought it was a nice Story. Thanks Anna.

Is God willing to prevent human free will, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
If he is able to prevent it, and does? Then perhaps he is malevolent to control us so.
What if a person wants free will, and wants a cessation of all evil? Then that person desires a paradox and is unreasonable.
How does God decide between free will and the greater good? Thats why we call him God

You sure are easy to please, bobsmith!

One more thing--if you want to put a sig in your post, edit your profile. Then you can have it in every post!

It's Heather

Anna's asleep on my lap, obviously Part 1 was not a success, but in seems we weren't insulted to here is Part Two, those who want clips from us for GOds' sake tell us how to upload clips above 1 MB, cause there's plenty of space, but it's not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Please stop" said Arwen. Galadriel grinned now the real tickling began. She reached into her robes and pulled out an eagle feather. "No fight it, wise Galadriel, please!" Galadriel taking no notice wriggled it on her sole. "Ohgodhahahahahahahahaha, please nohahahahahahaha!" Galadriel smiled and reached for her ribs pouring some strange potion on her. "Hahahahaha, ohahahahahahahaha!" screamed Arwen as Galadriel pinched, rolled and rippled her ribs. Galadriel smiled antoher wickened smile as she said some words. The tree's branches started to wriggle on her ribs, her underarms and her belly. "Hahahahahahanohahahahahahahahahaha!" Aren screamed hearing her own melodious laughter. Galadriel smiled another wicked smile. She then reached out and started to tickle Arwen's left breast with her tongue, making her tongue like a feather. USing her other two hands to tikle Arwen's right breast and ass! Arwen was howling and buckling then Galadriel removed her robe, being completely nude, Arwen was horny she felt her pussy wettened completely and her nipples felt they would explode. Her howling continued when Galadriel started to suck on her feet. Tongue her sole, rippling her fingers over her sole. Licking between the webbing, and nibbling her toes. Then her finger tickled her pussy. Arwen howled "hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!" then wet herself. The tree stopped and Galadriel grinned and laughed cruelly a cold laugh. "Now princess, Lady Arwen. Now I start the real tickling.
To be continued tomorrow!

Oh, I see what you're doing, you're going to spread this story out over 100 parts :p

IT'S US!

You got it, please help us with our request, please?
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back