• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Greene King IPA Advert clip dog licking/F foot

i_bloke

TMF Poster
hey all

there was a thread about this ad a while ago

a pretty woman is tied to a bed blindfolded and a dog licks and tickles her feet

quite brief - but nice

download clip

later

bloke

Outstanding, i_bloke!

Is this from British TV? That's one lucky dog! :D

Great clip

Great clip i_bloke Thanks for posting Wouldn't mind being that dog

Please help! What does:

Cannot open 'http://members.aol.com/eyeblokefour/greeneking.mov'. Please verify that the path and filename are correct and try again.

Mean, and how do I fix it?

For Oddjob0226...

What program did you use to open the file? Quicktime plays *.mov files, so if you don't have it, go to:

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

If you tried opening it with Quicktime, what version are you using? Click on Help, then About Quicktime Player to find out. I have version 6, and it works fine for me.

I hope you at least saved the file! :)

I used Media Player, which doesn't open a lot, I've noticed.

Right, Media Player is for mpegs and avis, Realplayer is for Realaudio and Realvideo files, and Quicktime is for movs.

The only IPA ad I saw was the rather funny Grim Reaper one, but this looks well cool! Love to see the full version on TV soon.

"Right, Media Player is for mpegs and avis, Realplayer is for Realaudio and Realvideo files, and Quicktime is for movs."

FINALLY, someone has expalined this to me! I have a friend who does tech support on the phone for Microsoft and has never been able to make the differences clear to me. He'll come over & "fix" my computer, getting rid of one problem, while another will pop up!

Well, maybe one day someone will create a player that will play everyrthing. Now I have to have 3 players to play different formats of what basically looks like the same thing to the eye. I've seen TV-VCR-DVD combination units that are all encompasing in one appliance; maybe some computer genius can expand this idea for cyberspace so I don't have to download and install 3 different things and get all the formats confused.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back