• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A long semester! f/m pt. 7

bktick

TMF Novice
After helpless anticipation of what would probably be the most excruciating 4 hrs of my life, I felt one of the earplugs pulled from my ear (was I being set free I thought???) I almost forgot honey, whispered Nurse Natalia in her seductive voice, we are going to have you wear the penis pump during this session. It should make your skin twice as sensitive to our touch. You want us to help you right honey?? I nodded my head yes….and started to hold back the tears …what else could I do?

After feeling the penis pump start to suck what may have been left of my dignity, I felt 20 freshly sharpened fingers begin their assault on my helpless flesh. I felt 5 fingers scraping in each of my pits, and 5 fingers clawing on each of my sides. I began to instantly squeeze my eyes shut… however at this point I started to notice the muscle relaxer wearing off. I felt my body finally starting to try and defend itself from this torture. The restraints held me firmly in place, however, and I started to fatigue quickly under their administrations. My pits were mercilessly being poked now, which caused me to violently bounce whenever I felt a fingertip. My sides were being tweaked, with my torturer pressing her thumbs on either side of my navel, and her other fingers working my lower back and sides. I knew I was helpless to their touch, but I could not help but try to resist what they were doing to me. Hopefully Nurse Natalia would understand this was only a natural reaction. Soon I felt the hands that were concentrating on my sides switch their focus to my soles. I felt one hand pull my toes back, while the other scraped up and down my soles mercilessly…and at the same time the torturous hands tickling my pits now started to draw what felt like figure 8’s, with a single fingertip, in each pit. I must say, that sent a whole new wave of ticklishness thru my body! I jerked, trying to pull my arms away, but that was useless…and although I could not see…I bet Nurse Natalia, and her assistant were probably laughing at my pitiful attempts to stop what they had every intention of doing to me. After what was probably an hour of armpit and foot torture. I felt nothing….I lay there panting like a wild animal trying to gather my senses…It was at this point, that I had one of my senses temporarily restored. I almost hopped off the table as I felt the breath in my ear. Nurse Natalia had removed one of my earplugs and she whispered in my ear.

You need to try harder to be still Mr Michaels…As of right now I am not convinced that we can finish your treatment by tomorrow. The next several hours are extremely important…and I must warn you, they will be far more challenging than what we have done so far today. In case you haven’t noticed, we started with your lesser sensitive areas, and are now working toward fully exploiting the most sensitive areas of your flesh. Do your best honey…and remember…we will not stop until you are fully cured of your fear.

After my earplug was put back into place, and all that existed was the pending torture that would be inflicted upon me…I started again to sob. The sobbing turned into muffled coughing as I felt what was surely a deliberate attempt to drive me out of my mind. On one foot, I felt sharp nails dancing up and down my soles…on the other foot, I felt a moist finger sliding in and out of my tender, sensitive toes. I felt pressure on every part of my body where straps held me down…as if my body wanted to slide right through my restraints. Shit this tickled!!! I bit down on my gag and bounced my head off the table a few times… but this only seemed to cause the ticklers to be even more cruel…and it didn’t feel good on my head either…I swear I tried to bear this torture… to make Nurse Natalia proud…maybe if she respected me, she would end this horrifying “therapy”. It seemed every time I tried to hold still, a new ticklish spot would be violated. I just wanted to give up…to surrender completely. At one point I felt ten fingers, each with the sole purpose of torturing the tender, sensitive flesh between my toes….who even knew this sensation existed!??! After what had to be an hour of this agony, I felt a sensation that brought me to tears instantly…

Hands grabbed both of my helpless feet…I felt my big toes being pulled away, and then…shit!!! 2 wet tongues, both licking the area of flesh between my first and second toes. I begged helpless pleas into my gag…I also felt what was the 2nd orgasm drained from me, by not only this vicious tickle torture, but also by the humiliating penis pump. I cant even remember exactly when the first one occurred…I swear I have been half out of my mind for the last several hours…the tickling seems to make every other thing nonexistent. At some point I felt the earplugs removed…and noticed that there was now only 1 (as if that was any consolation) tongue tormenting my poor toes.

I heard Nurse Natalia…This is really tough for you isn’t it sweetie? I sheepishly nodded my head yes…and she wiped away dried tears from my face, she softly continued….I can tell by your reactions that this is a struggle for you…I was hoping by now it wouldn’t be. The good news for you honey is that I am completely committed to helping you through this…unfortunately though, I have decided that I will not release you after tomorrows sessions…I will need to keep you here all day Monday as well , in fact we will probably even skip breaks on Monday, just to maximize the time we have together. I figure by reducing your sleep and breaks somewhat…we can give you at least 15 hours of treatment tomorrow, and hopefully 18 hours on Monday…assuming you don’t pass out….I will explain my plans more later though honey…right now we have to finish tonight’s therapy…hopefully you didn’t think we were done before treating your most sensitive area of all she said as she playfully nibbled my ear. I am going to remove your gag for the remainder of the evening…I think it will allow you to breath more fully, and I also want to further gauge your natural reactions. Mr Michaels, it is very important that you know….you are not allowed to swear…and I also require that you do not ask (or beg) myself or my assistant to stop treatment. I would take horrible offense if you asked me to discontinue my work…this is what I do…I am a professional, and take my work very seriously…and I have put a lot of time into trying to help you…do you understand??? And btw, you are also not allowed to ask any questions. Do you understand? She asked after removing my gag? Yes Nurse Natalia I responded….Please continue she said to her assistant, as my toes began to get sucked in between sharp scraping teeth. After a few moments I yelped out in shock…I felt a drop of wet, what seemed to be oil, fall into my navel. Oh no please…I said… then caught myself….Oh yes, I heard Nurse Natalia say… oh yes… I felt a dreaded fingertip slowly spread the oil around in into my navel…Within moments the fingertip turned into a sharp nail the was scratching the wet sensitive rim of my bellybutton…OMG I screamed, almost unaware that my voice could now be heard…sshhhhhhhh said the evil nurse as she swirled her finger deep into my navel. As if this wasn’t torture enough, my baby toe was now being sucked on by Nurses assistant…every so often I felt light nails along my sole…enough to make me jerk in my restraints every time I felt it.

After what must have been an hour, I felt a new sensation in my belly… It was a tiny brush…She had used this to torture me before…and it felt even worse this time. I felt my body jerk hard after another painful forced orgasm. That would have been enough to distract me however this tiny brush in my navel proved to be the cruelest “treatment” of all. Worst of all, I could not move my belly away an inch…Nurse Natalia had that pillow under my back which arched my belly up where it could do nothing except endure this horrifying torture. Even when my body jerked during my orgasm, that dreaded brush remained inside the sensitive crease deep in my navel…where it just lingered me to tears…..I was coughing hysterically now… Breath deeply Mr Michaels I heard…it is only going to get more unbearable. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed! Please what? Mr Michaels…are you asking me to stop?? No…I know I….OMG…this tickles so much… I know it does honey…. that’s why we must continue. At that point I felt a wet tongue drag from my waist up and into my bellybutton. Oh yes, he loves that!!! ..I heard Nurse Natalia say to her assistant… I heard them both giggle at this point. That tongue probed my navel, as I felt 20 sharp fingernails dance all around my sides my belly. The sensation from the nails kept my torso tense, not allowing me a millimeter of movement. These cruel women not only kept me from moving away, but actually forced me into pressing my navel onto whatever was torturing it. Lets play a little game with him… At that I began to feel sporadic pokes into my navel…. They were taking turns poking me at random intervals… giggling all the while…this kept me so off balance, mentally, as much as physically… I cried out “this is so cruel”! “is this really treatment”??? Yes it is Nurse Natalia said sternly…And because you disregarded my instruction by asking a question, I will have to reprimand you as well. Please!!! I pathetically muttered. Shhhhh…she ordered as nails continued to poke at my bellybutton. Since I know what bothers you, Mr Michaels, I will make that part of your punishment….although it will ultimately help you as well. Tough love I believe they call it…as both of them giggled. We will continue your treatment past scheduled time tonight…As a matter of fact, we will continue to drive you crazy by tormenting your ticklish little navel…until you pass out. Tomorrow when you are woken up, I will brief you on your days planned sessions. Lets just say, I have 5 Asian Nurse colleagues, who have a special way of dealing with issues like yours… When I spoke with them this morning, they sounded very excited about assisting me treat you… With that I felt both of their mouths descend upon my belly. I’m not sure which torture was worse.. .the simultaneous tonguing of my navel, or the nibbling teeth of the rim, which drove me to the point of insanity…which came unfortunately before my ultimate, and at that point merciful passing out…..

To be continued~

This is really well done, well thought out and well written!!! I know you don't want to hear this...but I can't resist "how much longer until chapter 8?"

I love this storyline. can't wait for next part

Thanks for the great feedback!!! Part 8 (of 9) should be posted within a couple days. There will be a bit of a twist...kind of a transition into the ending part of the story...I think you will like : -)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back