• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

vote ona poll, go to a black screen?

TicklingIsLife

3rd Level Orange Feather
Sometimes when I try to vote on a poll, it takes me to a blank page, not the results page or anything....but a blank page.....:mad: :mad: :confused:

Point me at a poll that does this to you everytime. I'll look into it.

Myriads

Odd, I've checked myself and have had a few other users look also. No problems reported. I'm at a loss for what is happening to you. Are you getting logged out when the problem happens?

Myriads

I've taken some time to check again. I see no problems with the poll pages. I honestly don't have an answer to you, except that the problem seems to be unique to you, and your system right now. (If anyone else has this happening please post a note) Perhaps it has somethgin to do with a firewall, or some other aspect of your system that is unique... Sorry I can't help more.

Myriads

I was able to reach the blank page from the link you provided. But I have no idea why it's happening. So far I've been unable to get anyother user to reproduce it, or do so myself.

Myriads

I think you were right about firewall protection being the problem as it happens to me on every poll. My firewall protection is high at the moment.

Another note. It is not possible for me to show up as being on at the bottom of the page> when I go to change the option from being "invisible" to visible, It gives a message to the admin and does not allow the change.

message given is: ADMINISTRATOR: You MUST revert your modifyoptions template.

Ven

Myriads said:
I was able to reach the blank page from the link you provided. But I have no idea why it's happening. So far I've been unable to get anyother user to reproduce it, or do so myself.

Myriads

I see their is a comma at the end of the link, is something else supposed to be there? :rolleyes:

Ven, I've taken care of your visibility status. You should show on the list now.

As to the comma, I just don't know. As far as I can tell almost all of our members are seeing the polls. I'm assuming that there is something unique to your system that is interacting badly with the forum. A good test would be for you to log on with a different browser to see if it happens, AND to log on from another computer to see if it happens. That will allow us to isolate what variables are causign the trouble, browser, system or forum.

Myriads

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back