• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finding out the truth (Smallville story FF/F - F/F)

amirben

Kara was in the farm doing her regular chores when suddenly she collapsed, she immediately understood that there was some green kryptonite around but before she could do anything a blow to the back of her head knocked her out.
When she woke up she found out that she was in a very dark room, like an old warehouse.
She tried to move but realized that she was tied to a table and worst of all, she was completely naked.
Kara tried to break free from the bondage but the two cuffs around her wrists and two around her ankles were laced with blue kryptonite, making sure that she didn’t have her super powers.
Apart from that, there were many other straps holding her down, probably to make sure that no matter was is going to be done to her, she was going no-where.
Apart from the cuffs around her wrists, there were two metal straps around her elbows, two metal straps around each hip and two metal straps above and below each knee.
In total, fourteen straps were holding her down. Kara wondered why so many straps were needed considering the fact that she was affected by kryptonite.
Kara was tied with her hands high above her head and her legs in a Y shape.
Kara screamed for help but it was seemed that no one heard her.
After about five minutes two figures entered the room and turned on the light.
Now Kara could see that they were Lana and. “Lana! Lois! What the hell is going on here? Get me the hell out of this!” screamed Kara.
“Well Kara I see that you are upset but I promise we will not harm you as long as you cooperate with us” explained Lana.
“Cooperate? What do you want from me?” asked Kara.
“We know that you and Clark have got special powers and green kryptonite makes you weak but we want to know where you came from” said Lois.
“What do you mean? Clark was born here in Smallville and I was born in Metropolis” said Kara hesitantly.
“Come on Kara, we know that’s not the truth and we are going to get the truth out of you” said Lana.
“Oh yeah? How exactly?” asked Kara.
“Are you by any chance ticklish?” asked Lois.
“Tickling? What, you’re going to tickle me?” said Kara with a bit of scare in her voice, she was never tickled before and didn’t know if she was ticklish or not.
The truth is that kryptonians were way more ticklish that a normal human.
Kara didn’t know that but she was very ticklish, even for a kryptonian.
Her most ticklish spot was her armpits.
“Exactly! We are going to tickle you! And we will not stop until you tell us what we want to know” said Lana.
Then each girl took a position, Lois was standing before Kara exposed feet while Lana was taking place left to Kara, aiming for her armpits.
“So Kara, are your armpits and feet ticklish?” said Lana and by that, both of them started to tickle.
Lois was tickling Kara’s right foot using five fingers while Lana was drawing an 8-figure using her index finger on Kara left exposed armpit.
Kara simply lost it, she was laughing hard from this light tickling.
“HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA nooooooo HAHAHAHA stoppppp HAHAHAHA”.
Kara knew that she couldn’t tell Lana and Lois that she and Clark were from krypton but she also knew that even with her strongest will, she will not be able to withstand a torture like that.
Then, both Lois and Lana increased the torture.
Lois brought her other hand and was tickling both of Kara’s feet using all of her fingers while Lana was also using all her ten fingers scratching Kara’s armpits.
“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA pleasssssssseeeeee HAHAHAHAHAHA I HAHA can’t takkkkkkee HAHAHA eeeeeeet HAHAHAHA not my armpitssssssssssssssssssss HAHEHEHEHEHEHHE” laughed Kara.
“Do you want us to stop Kara? Then tell us what we want to know!” demanded Lois.
“NOOOOOOO HAHAHHAHA” laughed Kara. After about ten minutes, Lois and Lana stopped, giving Kara a much needed rest.
“Ready to talk?” asked Lana.
“I said all I know! Please!” answered Kara.
“Then I guess we’ll have to continue” said Lois.
Lois went back to her place next to Kara’s feet while Lana of course went back to her armpits.
“No please! No more torture!” begged Kara.
Both girls ignoring Kara’s begs went back to tickling her.
Lois and Lana tickled as hard as they could determine to find out the truth.
From moment to moment Kara was growing more and more frustrated.
Kara could not think of something else except those twenty fingers scratching and tickling her sensitive feet and armpits.
This torture went on for ten more minutes when suddenly a Kara broke the cuffs holding her right hand.
Kara’s right hand was again super-strong so Kara knocked Lana off of her armpits.
Lois didn’t have time to react because Kara got out of the rest of her bondage in a matter of seconds.
Kara stood up and using her super-speed brought a chain from the other side of the room.
Kara used the chain to tie Lois’ hands over her head to a hook in the wall.
Then Kara using her super-power forced Lana to lie on the table and using her super-speed tied up Lana in three seconds.
Knowing that Lana and Lois were tied up, Kara had time to search the room for duct tape.
After a few seconds she found some duct tape on an old shelf.
Kara duct taped both Lana and Lois’ mouths making sure they could not scream or even make a sound.
Now Lana and Lois understood what Kara was going to do, she was going to tickle them.
Lana began to panic because she was tied to the table and knew that she was the target.
Both girls screamed for Kara to release them but the duct tape on their mouth made sure that nothing was heard.
Then Kara remembered that she was still naked so using her super-speed ran to the farm and wore a bra and panties.
Then Kara returned to the warehouse.
Lana and Lois were at the same place, Lana tied to the table and Lois tied to the wall.
“I guess you’ve already figured out I’m going to tickle torture you so there is no need for explanation” said Kara.
Lana and Lois were still screaming and begging through their gags but then Kara understood she cannot tickle them while they were not naked.
Kara then ripped Lana’s shirt, pants, bra and panties revealing her sexy body.
Like Kara, Lana’s armpits were her most ticklish spot and unfortunately for Lana, Kara knew that.
“Since I’m only one you’re going to take turns. First I’ll tickle you Lana for about an hour and then you’ll switch and I’ll tickle you Lois. Agreed?” asked Kara knowing that they were unable to reply.
“OK then let’s being” said Kara.
Kara immediately walked to Lana’s armpits and started tickling them.
Kara was used her super-speed to tickle Lana’s armpits extremely fast.
Lana screamed the loudest and highest scream she ever made.
A wide smile immediately grew on Kara face knowing that tickling Lana’s armpits is a very intense torture for her.
While Kara was torturing Lana, Lois was standing next to them tied to the wall.
Lois was horrified because she knew she was next.
Lois was afraid that Kara would tickle her feet, her most ticklish spot but for now was safe because Kara was tickling, scratching and poking Lana’s armpits.

Hmm I haven't thought about writing another part. I'll start working on it now. Of course if you have any ideas you can tell me or write yourself. I'm OK with either way.

Last edited:
Maybe Chloe will walk in on Kara tickling Lana? Then Kara gets knocked out and tickled by all three of the girls as punishment?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back