• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

October 16, Santa Clara

SpiffyTickler

1st Level Red Feather
Hey all!

I'm taking over the job of announcing Bay Area gathering dates on the TMF from LindyHopper, so look to me for monthly gathering announcements from now on. If you want to guarantee you're in the know and don't want to wait on me to remember to post these, you should e-mail her at [email protected] and get on her mailing list. It's much easier and you'll always know what's up.

The next gathering is going to be held on October 16 in Santa Clara. Bagelfather and Starfires will be hosting. If you want to hang out with cool people and have a thing for tickling and/or being tickled, this is the place for you!

E-mail LindyHopper at [email protected] to get on the invite list.

See you all there!
emotzoid.gif

Thank you Spiffy! I was all like, "Oh crap, I forgot to post this on the TMF!!!" and lo and behold, it's already done. Thank you! :redheart:

Thanks to everyone who made the event, it was a lot of fun. The hilarity went beyond tickling for those who stayed later.

Only one light bulb and one roommate was harmed in the making of this event :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back