• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Assaulting an Officer (F/F)

lzamora

TMF Expert
Hello, fellow tickling enthusiast. It has been a long while since I've posted anything serious. With that said, I hope you enjoy this story I wrote. It was something I'd fantasized about so I decided to write it out. Please feel free to leave comments of criticism and/or praise toward the story. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Assaulting an Officer

There was never a dull moment on the busy streets of New York, especially on this particular Thursday. The sun was blazing and there was not a cloud to be seen. It was at this very moment that officer Zuri was happy to be sitting comfortably in her air conditioned crown Victoria stationed near central park. There remained only about an hour before the end of her shift. Being a rookie she was still trying her best to learn the ropes. However there was one thing she had mastered how to neatly eat a jelly doughnut. These treats had become a favorite in her diet and it showed on her waist line. While not an obese American she did flaunt some curves and extra bulge on her belly. She glanced down. Her gear belt fastened tightly around her waist, “this has to stop,” she thought.
Flipping down her sun visor to expose a mirror she gave her face a once over. The reflection in the mirror was quite pleasing. Her natural brown hair with streaks of blonde, obviously highlights shimmered in the sun. Its shoulder length made it more manageable and convenient. Her sexy brown eyes were something to be noted as well. They were naturally wide which made them stand out. Her chubby cheeks gave her face a well rounded look. She smiled into the mirror, “Zuri at least your face is a knockout,” she thought.
Instantly silence was broken, “519 come in 519 over!”
Zuri fumbled around for her radio but eventually grabbing it, “copy dispatch, over,”
“We have a theft situation in progress. Crooks reported going into an abandoned warehouse a couple blocks from your location, over.”
“I’ll check it out, over.” Zuri replied.
“Backup on route, E.T.A 20 minutes.”
With that Zuri drove down to the alley of the described location. Arriving at the back entrance she exited the vehicle and entered the building. Despite the time of day it was rather dark inside the warehouse. Cobwebs and dust lay a haunting ensemble. Zuri decided it would be best to not use her flash light so as not to give up her position against the criminals. Walking deeper into the warehouse she could hear faint voices in the distance. Already with her gun in hand she waited for the opportune moment to make her jump. “How many minutes to back up?” she thought. Wood pillars stood as uncompleted walls. About to make her move she paused as she began to feel an itch run up her nose. The itching sensation grew stronger. Apparently the dust was getting the best of her allergies. In an effort to stop the sensation she tried sniffling, to no avail. Not being able to stand it any longer she let out a violent sneeze, “AACHOO!” It was enough to startle the crooks and blow her cover. Surprisingly they didn’t run away. They found Zuri still recovering from the sneeze and quickly dispatched her weapon.
Caught off guard she quickly surrendered her hands to the air, “please don’t hurt me, I’m only a rookie,” she pleaded as now her own gun was pointed at her.
“Oh no, I’ve thought of a better use for you officer!” Zuri was surprised to hear a woman’s voice.
Unawares of another woman behind her Zuri felt someone grab her arm and inject a syringe. There was a light sting as it poked her. In seconds her head began to dizzy. In a couple more seconds her legs went numb, buckling back she was caught into another woman’s chest. The last thing she saw before blacking out was the sadistic look on her captors face.
4 hours latter… Zuri’s senses were starting to come to. First her hearing, she could hear people discussing dinner options. Then her nose picked up a distinct smell like that of a well sanitized hospital. As a cool blast from an air condition unit blew on her soft body, she gained the knowledge that she’d been stripped down to her bra and panties. Today she had decided on the pink satin set. Her eyes fluttered open slowly. Attempting to regain focus she realized she was in an upright position. Despite her body being sluggish she realized she was bound with her arms high above her head. Tugging at the restraints she cocked her head up to come to the realization she had been bound by her own handcuffs. “This is quite a predicament,” she thought. Her uniform gear belt and all lay piled on the floor. The thought of screaming for help crossed her mind, but who besides her captives would hear her? Looking around the room she took in the blandness of it. White wall paint almost blinding covered every inch of her view of the room.
A few minutes later her ears picked up that someone in high heels was headed toward the room. Zuri now fully conscious franticly began tugging harder at her restraints. Her feet also bare and bound didn’t help matters. The clanking got closer; Zuri tugged harder, then in walked a woman. Tall, her completion, milky white. Brown freckles dotted her cheeks. Lengthy brown hair flowed freely behind her. Her lips glossed pink glistened like glitter. She was indeed wearing heels, black ones about 4”, and that wasn’t all. Tight leather black pants wrapped around her legs and hugged her hips. These pants helped firm her ass keeping it nice and tight as she stepped closer. A zippered up leather black sleeveless tank top completed the assembly. Cut a few inches above this tank to neatly displayed her milky white tummy and outtie belly button.
Zuri realizing it was no use stopped yanking on her cuffs, “Who are you? What are you going to do with me?” Zuri asked.
“Just call me, Linda.” Linda seeing fear in the eyes of Zuri slowly stepped forward to comfort her, “Don’t be afraid, I’m not going to hurt you, at least I don’t think.” She spoke softly while stroking Zuri’s hair back.
“So what’s the big idea restraining me and stripping me?” Zuri asked confused. She was a bit relived that Linda had no intention of harming her.
Linda’s smile faded as she stepped back to lock eyes with Zuri, “are you familiar with the NYPD reserve?”
Zuri nodded in compliance, “um, yes. It’s were officers keep their retirement funds.”
“Hundreds of officers miss Zuri.” Linda cackled.
“Hey hold up how did you know my name?” Zuri inquired.
Linda casually walked over towards Zuri’s uniform lifting the button down shirt. She pointed to the right side which was clearly printed, Zuri. Seeing this Zuri couldn’t help but, “duh,” herself.
“Anyway, back to business, all those officers, you know how much money accumulates there?” Linda’s brows raised.
“Uh, a lot.” Zuri could see where this was going.
“Every officer has an access code, even you.” She poked Zuri’s soft belly.
“No I don’t, I’m just a rookie.” Zuri replied.
Linda snapped, “Oh cut the rookie crap. I know for a fact your first day on duty you get assigned one. With this you check on accumulating funds.”
“This is all news to me,” Zuri said. Even though she knew exactly what Linda was talking about, there was no way, no how she would be a part in Linda’s grand scheme.
“Spill it sister, unless you want to do this the hard way.” Linda raised an eyebrow.
“I honestly don’t know anything!!” Zuri exclaimed. Her brows merged together and her lips pursed tight as if to say, “hit me with your best shot.”
“You could be telling the truth, but I can’t take that chance.” Linda spoke monotone then amped it up, “FINE! THE HARD WAY IT IS!!” Linda fumed. Disgust showed in her face. Linda’s act worked like a hooker, she had put a little fear back into Zuri and it showed. Zuri’s face loosened up.
“What’s the hard way?” It was but a whisper Zuri let out.
“Oh you’ll see. You have no idea.” Linda chuckled raising both brows and placing her hands on her hips.
She got close and gently placed her finger nails on Zuri’s inner forearm, “Tell me officer, are you ticklish?” She slowly ran her fingers down her armpit teasing the skin.
Zuri flinched trying to be evasive, “I’ll take that as a yes!” Linda giggled.
Zuri couldn’t believe it, “of all the torture tactics out there, he he he,” she snickered unable to finish as Linda’s fingers danced about her underarms.
“He he he he, tickling? It’s so barbaric, so childish so,”
“Fun?” Linda finished the sentence while continuing the assault on Zuri’s underarms. Linda’s fingers glided about Zuri’s smooth arm pits occasionally sliding her fingers from pit to forearm. This light playful tickling was sending Zuri into fits of giggles.
“Ohh he he he he, tee he he he, quit that!” She blurted wiggling her arms about attempting to dodge the tickle attacks.
Linda paused, smiled and asked, “The code?”
Zuri shot a perplexed look on her face, “I honestly don’t know, please release me!”
Linda shook her head in disapproval, “wrong answer sweetie.”
Linda leaned in close and began wiggling her fingers inches away from Zuri’s pits. Anticipation played her mind; a dreadful look on her face as she awaited another onslaught. Linda’s grin stretched from ear to ear as she prepared to pounce. Zuri tightened her eyes closed as she began to feel Linda’s fingers again, only this time she dug deeper into the hollows of her underarms.
“Ahh hee hee hee!” Zuri jolted up.
Linda nodded in response, her fingers now deep into Zuri’s pits, “how about that miss Zuri? Enjoying yourself?”
Zuri shook her head “no” with an expression that of a toddler being left at school for the first time.
Linda’s hands slowly began moving down towards her ribs. “Not my ribs,” Zuri thought. “That’s my jackpot.” Zuri used jackpot as the word to say it’s her worst spot and that tickling her there you’d win big.
Linda’s hands eased slowly down her rib cage, “na, I’ll save these for later.” She flashed a flirtatious smile. In her mind Zuri felt a bit relived, however, she knew the rest of her body would be no picnic either. Linda glided her hands down to Zuri’s plump midsection. First she gently flicked her fingers around making her belly jiggle. Zuri began to blush embarrassed with her plush form. This caught Linda’s attention and she promptly addressed it.
“Hey now, there’s no shame in being a bit tubby… more to tickle!!” Linda violently squeezed Zuri’s sides.
Her midsection wiggled as she swung around, “Oh te he he he, ho ho ho p-please, he he he, be nice!!” Zuri viciously thrashed about not really trying to escape, (that was hopeless) but rather to avoid Linda’s hands.
Linda paused amused by Zuri’s efforts, “where do you think your going precious? There’s nowhere to run ha ha!”
A look of submission began to overcast Zuri’s face.
“Aww, don’t feel so down… let me cheer you up!” Linda winked.
Zuri squeezed her face in anticipation. Linda’s hands now focused on her torso and belly button area. Squeezing, poking and prodding.
“Oh, cut tha- ha he he he! P-pleee he he!” Zuri squirmed shaking her hips from side to side like Shakira.
Linda’s fingers now primarily focused on her underbelly right above her panty line.
“Nooo!! Not there! He he he he te hee!” Zuri was going out of her mind desperately throwing out anything to make it stop, “mercyyyyy he he he! Uncle? Woah ha ha ha! Uncle… cracker?”
Linda was getting a kick out of the mindless babble being thrown out by her captive. Looking up from Zuri’s panty line she couldn’t help but giggle at the facial expressions Zuri was putting on. She dug a little deeper using her thumb and index finger. This technique resulted in Zuri sucking her cheeks in like a fish. She continued to thrash about clapping her thighs together in the process.
“Oh babalooo? Ho ho hee hee! Stop it! Please!”
In the midst of her giggles Zuri belted out something that made Linda stop, “Oh ho ho, hee hee hee! Please please, I… pee pee panties!!!”
Linda reached down and rubbed around Zuri’s pink satin panties. Linda’s caressing hand over the suave satin aroused her vagina quite quickly. All the added tickling didn’t help matters.
“Nope, all dry here.” Linda straightened up, “Pee pee panties? You so silly,” Linda poked her nose like a button. All the head whipping had thrown her hair in a mess, so Linda stroked it back and out of her face.
“Now, I’ve been easy on you so far.”
“Easy?” Zuri thought. “How could it possibly get any harder?” She was beginning to sweat.
“Give me the code!” Linda extracted her hand, “c’mon, you give me the code, I’ll stop, we’ll knock you out and you’ll wake up back in your squad car clothes and all!”
Zuri straightened up and looked her in the eye defiantly, “suck it hoe!”
“Suck it? Oh poor choice of words there, poor in deed.”
Zuri pondered, “What have I just done? What does she mean, poor choice of words?”
Zuri watched as Linda pulled out a key from her pocket. Kneeling on all fours over her feet she unlatched the restraints. Zuri bewildered thought, “Is she letting me go?” As the cuffs came off her ankles she pondered a swift kick, but a failed attempt could result in severe tickle consequences.
Linda placed the cuffs and key on the floor. With a tight grip on her feet she took a seat on the floor giving her backside to her. Linda’s tank top exposed her lower back love handles that would make a man want to get behind her seat and steer. Linda now had her feet in an arm lock.
Zuri couldn’t see what was going on down there so she asked, “Hey, just what do you think you doing? Zuri demanded wiggling her toes.
“Correct me if I am wrong, but did you not say to suck it?” With that she propped up Zuri’s feet leaned in close and began to suck on her toes.
“Wait! Whoa whoa ha ha ha!! Zuri could feel her big toe being slobbered, being sucked in and out of Linda’s mouth, “No no noooo!! Hee hee heeee! Quit that!” She insisted. The sensation was intensifying as Zuri began to lose it again, “Ho ho, hee hee tee heee!!” she giggled like a teenager being asked about her secret crush. “Oh oh, ha ha ha ha!! Muwaheee!! Uncle! Hee hee, uncle… Ben?! Sam?!” The toddler babble commenced, “stoop, hee hee hee, ho ha ha ha, my feet yucky!!”
Linda looked back, “Taste pretty good to me.” She turned back around and continued slurping on her toes. Getting a creative spark, Linda began nibbling at the sides of her feet like eating corn off the cob, down and back driving Zuri ballistic.
“Hee hee hee, oh ha ha ha ha!! P-p-please no, no,” Zuri gasped struggling to breathe.
Noticing her heavy breathing pattern Linda spun around, “Aww, is my little Zuwee breathless?” She asked babbly.
Zuri quickly nodded up and down.
“Okie dokie, I’m gonna count to ten.” Linda spun back around, “One, two…” with each number she wiggled one of Zuri’s toes, “five, six, seven, eight, nine,”
Zuri began to moan and plead in a soft broken voice, “Oh, Linda… please don’t.”
Linda plunged in. She began to slowly maneuver her tongue from toe to toe licking in between.
“Ha ha ha ha!! Ohhhh hee hee hee!! Zuri’s eyes popped open, “please, hee hee hee!! Oh whoo whoo!!! Zuri whipped about attempting to pull her feet free but Linda’s grip was way too strong.
“Oh no you don’t,” Linda paused looking back, “you aren’t going anywhere till you squeal.”
She continued nibbling Zuri’s arches, “Ohh hee hee hee!! Stop!!”
Despite producing laughter from her Linda was still not getting her answer, “Hmm, this is obviously not your breaking point.”
Linda got on her knees, slid towards the pole and returned Zuri’s ankles to the cuffs. Linda slowly stood up, running her fingers up Zuri’s legs in the process. Zuri flinched as Linda reached her inner thighs making Linda pause on them.
“Oh, are you ticklish here too?” Linda asked beginning to jiggle them. Then without warning she dug her fingers deep all over Zuri’s inner thighs.
Zuri began clapping them intensely, “hold still will ya!!” Linda teased.
“Hee hee hee can’t heee, help myself.” Zuri cackled helplessly as she endured the tickling.
Zuri was going nuts. Never before had she been assaulted this hard, “Oh whoa whoot whooot!!” She hollered. “Somebody, heee heee heee, help!!” Zuri gasped.
“There is no one here but us silly willy.” Linda spoke playfully, but inside her mind she thought to herself, “time to turn up the heat”. With that she slowly made her way up towards Zuri’s groin. It was Linda’s most ticklish spot on her body and with any luck it would be Zuri’s too.
“Whoa, heee heee heee, watch it, heee heee, tee hee hee!! No p-please!!” Her senses were going through the roof, “Hee hee hee, get away from there!!” All that attention to her groin was making her vagina tighten up and suck in her panties creating an outline of her danger zone. By no means was she enjoying this, even if her body suggested otherwise.
“I spy a camel toe!!!” Linda’s eyes lit up as if she had just struck gold. “Kootchie kootchie koo!!”
The satin material was prime for tickling, making Zuri’s vagina more sensitive. Linda wiggled her fingers all over her panties, doing her best to cover every inch of pussy.
Zuri of course couldn’t help but jolt about and giggle, “OH stop it, hee hee heee, that’s private, heee hee hee, tee hee hee!!”
“Naughty girl, are you enjoying this?” In her mind Linda knew it was quite the opposite. It showed in Zuri’s face, her lower lip trembled and her eyes were tightly shut as if she was trying helplessly to block out the sensation.
“Oh my Zuri.” Linda stopped and slowly straightened up. “Give it up darling.” She began to stroke Zuri’s hair which had now begun to perspire.
Zuri wanted to give in. She was panting like a dog and her head was getting dizzy. “I give up” Those words were on the tip of her tongue.
“Hmm… you think too slowly. Guess there’s only one thing left to do.” Linda placed her hands over Zuri’s supple rib cage.
Zuri knew what was coming, ultimate destruction for her if she didn’t act fast. She at once began yanking on her restraints trying with all her might to get free. Seeing as her unfit arms weren’t going break those chains, she began to pull with her body in hopes that her wrist would slide out. Linda watched, amused at her futile attempts to get out.
“You know you can’t escape dummy!” Linda bonked Zuri’s forehead with her palm. “What are you hiding under these ribs? An access code perhaps,”
Zuri shook her head franticly, “no, no, nothing.” She squeaked. She really had to focus now on blocking this attack the best she could, “focus” she told herself. Her face turned to stone. Linda began to soothe her rib section up and down, up and down. Zuri took deep breaths, so much so that you could see her belly contract and expand.
Linda pulled in close to Zuri’s breast leaning her ear in, “Oh, your heart is racing. I wonder what could be causing that!”
Catching Zuri completely off guard she quickly dug her fingers into Zuri’s ribs. That focus crap went flying right out the window. In mere seconds her concentration broke down, her face of stone now a snickering joke, and her train of thought turned to mush.
“Whoa hoooot, ha ha ha ha!! Nooo ha ha ha ha!! Kill meeeheeee!!” She screamed shaking every part of her body.
This time Linda was ruthless, her fingers would not let up and Zuri was defenseless. She could feel her throat beginning to sore and along with that her head was in a daze.
“Oh p-please, heee hee heee!! No more, ohhh ha ha ha ha. By now her nipples were rock hard, piercing through her thin satin bra. Zuri was about to tank and Linda’s feminine intuition could sense it. Zuri was moments away from climaxing.
Then all of a sudden a loud “thud”!!! The door burst open, Linda whipped around and watched as 5 male officers stormed the room guns in hand. They all aimed at Linda.
“Back away from the officer.” Officer Saenz commanded.
Linda speedily obeyed surrendering her hands to the sky. Zuri remained out of breath and motionless behind her. Saenz walked towards her and demandingly cuffed her. He briskly escorted her out.
Zuri still gasping for air lifted her dizzy head and softly spoke, “thank you.”
Officer Wilson walked over to her and released her from her bondage. Zuri rubbed her aching wrist. All the tugging had left red imprints.
“How the heck did you find me?” Zuri inquired giving off a puzzled look.
Wilson pointed towards her pile of clothes, “remember your badge rookie?” he smiled.
It all of a sudden came back to her. In the badge was implanted a gps system. So if an officer should ever go missing he or she could be tracked. Zuri shrugged her shoulders and bonked herself on the head.
“That was quite an ordeal you went through from the sound of it. Go ahead and suit back up. We’ll wait outside. I’m sure the sergeant wont mind giving you some recoup time if you need it.”
“I feel so humiliated Wilson.”
“Ah, could have been worse. At least you’re not physically hurt.”
As Wilson turned to excuse himself, Zuri reached out for his shoulder making him turn around, “That woman had accomplices. Did you get them too?”
“Nope, they flew the coupe. No telling where to. They probably have another hide out some where in the city. We’ll see what we can get out of her.”
Wilson walked out. Zuri looked down at her curvaceous body. Her flesh was pink and her sides sore from all the laughing. “At last, it’s over.” Zuri thought.
After a week of recuperation Zuri was called in to assist in Linda’s case. The detectives had yet to get any answers from her and the frustration was beginning to show. That all changed when Zuri brought forth her idea…
The following day Linda was transferred from her prison cell to a physic ward. She walked briskly with two doctors at her side and the warden leading the way. It seemed that the ward was understaffed. Besides the two doctors at her side there weren’t any other staff members. Perhaps it was due to the fact that there were no patients either. However the facility seemed up and running.
Upon arriving at the door of her new solitary room she questioned, “what is the meaning of this? Where are the rest of the staff? Who’s going to get me fresh water? Is my magazine subscription going to be wired here?”
The doctors ushered her into the dark room. The warden leaned toward the wall and activated a small light. This light illuminated only one area of the already small room. Linda gasped when her eyes fell upon a plain white cot. It wasn’t the cot that made her gasp, it was the Velcro leather straps that came attached at each corner.
“This is your bed, and since this is a psyche ward we intend to give you the star treatment.” She waved at the doctors to proceed.
They grabbed Linda violently by the arms. She began to kick and scream, “Let go of me!! This is insane.”
She tugged at the doctors, but their strength exceeded her own. They lied her face down on the cot. With a man at each arm and the warden holding down her legs with the weight of her body, it was fairly easy to strap Linda down.
Linda was now securely fastened spread eagle. In spite of this she continued to curse, “Hey screw you!! Fuck this!!”
“I’ve herd about enough out of you.” The warden signaled to one of the doctors.
He walked towards the side of the bed, a syringe in his hand. He lifted the sleeve of the orange inmate suit Linda now fashioned.
“Hey get away from me with that!! Fuck you!!” She jerked pulling back as much as her restraints allowed.
The doctor paid her no mind and injected the needle piercing her skin, he pulled out, then using a medicated wipe he applied pressure to stop the bleeding.
“That fucking hurt you idiot!!” Linda screamed.
A few seconds later Linda’s head began to swirl. The tiny light now seemed to bother her vision, so she closed her eyes. She could here the doctors and warden begin to file out. The last thing she heard before blacking out was the sound of the steel door slamming shut behind them.
Five hours later…
Linda was just coming around. The drugs were beginning to wear off. As they did she was reminded of the predicament she was in. It took about fifteen minutes before she was fully aware and her body fully functional. “What’s the purpose of me being here?” She pondered.
Her thoughts were interrupted when a knock came at the door, “Visitor for you miss.” She recognized the warden’s deep vocals. “Who could be visiting me? Who knows my whereabouts?” The door slowly creaked open. Linda raised her head, but could see nothing. Her view was constricted from having been strapped down. The next thing she herd was the door softly closing shut. Soft footsteps approached. They crept closer until at last, there she was, face to face with her. Linda gasped at who she saw. Officer Zuri was now hovering over her. She looked rather relaxed this time, not in uniform but rather in grey cloth sweatpants that had L-O-V-E printed at the butt, and a tight pink t-shirt that hugged her voluptuous body.
“Remember me? I’m the one you tickle tortured.” Zuri gave a warm smile.
Linda shook her head in disbelief.
“The detectives called me in to assist on your case. Seems you wont fess up your buddies.” Zuri placed her hands on her hips.
Linda bit down, she knew what was coming, “pinch me I must be dreaming,”
“Oh I have a little more in store for you than that.” Zuri giggled.
“Oh shit no, you wouldn’t dare.” Linda threatened.
“Oh yes I would.” Zuri slowly pulled up Linda’s orange inmate suit revealing her milky white tummy.
Zuri gently glided her fingers around Linda’s belly button.
“I’m warning you! You do this your dead!! I have friends.” Linda threatened.
“Oh yeah, lets talk about your friends shall we?” Zuri’s fingers continued to slide around Linda’s tummy.
Linda lifted her head, now watching Zuri’s every move, “Cut that out!! Stop that this instant!! WARDEN!!!!” She screamed.
“Oh, I forgot to mention, me and the warden have a little arrangement.” Zuri stopped for a moment and gazed into space thinking hard.
“Oh now I remember, you like it the HARD way don’t you Linda?” Zuri gleamed with delight.
Linda shook her head rapidly, “no, no”. Zuri shook her head, “yes yes.” Zuri’s eyes opened up and her hands elevated just inches away from Linda’s delicate flesh. She wiggled her fingers about playing mind games on Linda.
Linda’s body was already trembling in anticipation. Linda in predict was able to weakly whisper one phrase, “Oh, Zuri… please don’t…”
Thunder rolled outside the compound, but not even that could muffle the horrific screams and cackling laughter that was about to ensue.
END

Great Story! If I may be so bold as to what inspires you to write like you do?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back