• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sabado Gigante (30 June)

Ultratickler

TMF Poster
Not a great scene, but something new that only the mainstream-fanatics would probably care to know about. At about 8:20 PM (est) on Univision (Sabado Gigante), there was a massage-demonstration on a table with a nice-looking, bikini-clad chica. She seemed to be a bit ticklish and giggled when she was touched around her ribs and once on her soles. I know the replay starts at 2:30 AM here (which means the scene would be on at approximately 3:50 AM). It's not very long, and it probably doesn't warrant staying up all-night to catch the replay, but I'll leave that choice up to you.

Attachments

• Dee Stocks1.JPG
    Dee Stocks1.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
  • P1013426.JPG
    P1013426.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 22
  • P1010130.JPG
    P1010130.JPG
    887.1 KB · Views: 10
  • P1010115.JPG
    P1010115.JPG
    843.4 KB · Views: 14
  • P1010073.JPG
    P1010073.JPG
    776.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Untitled-1hyt54 2.jpg
    Untitled-1hyt54 2.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 25
  • P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    637 KB · Views: 19
  • P1010034.JPG
    P1010034.JPG
    801.1 KB · Views: 18
  • P1010068.JPG
    P1010068.JPG
    818.9 KB · Views: 25
  • P1010058.JPG
    P1010058.JPG
    789.6 KB · Views: 9
  • P1010019.JPG
    P1010019.JPG
    591.2 KB · Views: 18
  • P1010050.JPG
    P1010050.JPG
    742.3 KB · Views: 15
Thanks for the alert! I'm taping it right now!

ARRRGH!! The scene started and Univision must edit their shows for reruns because the scene was suddenly cut short to commercial!!! That girl was gorgeous!!!! She only got touched once by the old woman and no reaction (and there was no sole touching on this rerun). Who tickled her, the male host or the woman? Do you have this on tape Ultratickler? I'd definitely trade generously for it, even though you say it's not a big scene.....it was a total letdown that they cut the scene!!!!

HOWEVER, it was not a total washout! In at least TWO commercials for upcoming shows there was tickling! One was a hot blonde in a bikini is standing and a girl and a guy have a tape measure around her waist and she keeps flinching every time they touch her side! I gotta catch this! And also, it looked like there was some show where a guy sneaks up on unsuspecting people on the street and gooses them. I'll try to catch them. (one of them is on at 7:30 eastern time, tonight).

But I'm really disappointed in the other scene, the girl was gorgeous, she was in a hot bikini and she was smiling in anticipation like she KNEW she was going to be tickled. DRAT!!!

I ended up staying up late last night, reading a Java tutorial, so I had the television tuned in to Univision. I thought I might have missed it, but apparently it was cut out (the replay is like an hour shorter than the first airing). Sorry to get anyone's hopes up, and unfortunately, I don't have it on tape Nontkl (I'd give it freely to you if I did). It was the host (Don Francisco) that tickled her. The massage therapist lady was more careful when massaging around her sides.

Ultratickler, really sorry to keep harping on this...so I'll try to make this my last question on the clip.....do you think it was an intentional tickle or was it accidental? (in fact, if it was accidental, did Francesco even acknowledge her ticklishness after she reacted?).

I don't regret staying up and watching it-that show is super sexy no matter what!

Hey NonT,

I think when he tickled her ribs, it wasn't intentional, but he used very little pressure (which isn't exactly good massaging technique). When he massaged/tickled her soles, I'm not sure if that was intentional either. I don't think he acknowledged her ticklishness because she wasn't exactly going crazy (just giggling, which is a nice reaction nonetheless).

Yeah, SG is definitely a "sexy" show and always has some potential for tickling. The best colita contest was pretty swell as well.

Peace,
UT

Holy!..umm... I saw that too!

I was in the kitchen and flipping channels and there was
that beautiful girl on the table.

Understanding Spanish I listened carefully to what was going
on. She definately went nuts when he tickled her ribs and
stomach. The host was asking what he was doing wrong as it
was tickling her. But he knew he was doing it on purpose!
She was too pretty even for a non-ticklephile to not tickle!

So I was thinking in my head.. Come on buddy, her feet are wide open! And then he heads to her feet. Stating that his wife or women in general love their feet massaged. And he
stoked her soles but she wasn't ticklish at all, she could have easily moved them away but didn't. She was giggling though, it was very cool.

I finally got to see a mainstream tickling scene by sheer luck! I thought it was everybody that it happened to! :)

I love Spanish shows, they just do a lot of tickling!

Peace,
DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back