• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REQUEST! Raven and Beast Boy- Afternoon of Laughter (PART ONE)

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
This was a requested story. I hope you like it!

“Ok! How does this!” Beast Boy began, as he leapt in front of Raven who was sitting on the edge of Beast Boy’s bed. Her arms were crossed in front of her chest. “Ok… So a bear walks into a bar and says, ‘I’d like a bourbon and….. Coke’. The bartender then says, ‘what was with the long pause?’ And the bear says, ‘oh! I’ve had them my whole life!” When Beast Boy finished with the joke he smiled a bright, toothy grin. To his dismay Raven didn’t so much as crack a smile.

“Hilarious…” Raven said, looking away from her boyfriend.

Raven and Beast Boy had been going out for nearly two weeks, but so far hadn’t gotten anywhere with their relationship. Raven was still searching her feelings and Beast Boy wasn’t sure how to exactly act around the girl.

“Oh come on!” Beast Boy cried, sighing deeply. “Is there anything you find funny?” He asked.

“I think it’s funny how you keep trying.” Raven said, looking at Beast Boy through the corners of her eyes.

“I can make you laugh you know.” Beast Boy said, smiling proudly. “If I really wanted to I could have you laughing for hours!”

Raven smirked. “That joke was pretty funny.” The girl said, faking a laugh.

“That’s it!” Beast Boy cried, holding up his hands and wiggling his fingers. “One way or another you’re going to be laughing!” And with that Beast Boy leapt on top of Raven, pinning her underneath him.

“You are so dead…” Raven said, narrowing her eyes at the man.

Before Raven could utter another word Beast Boy dug his fingers into the girl’s sides and began tickling. At first nothing Happened, but soon Raven had had her eyes closed tightly and her cheeks grew bright red.

“Here it comes!” Beat Boy teased.

Raven burst into ticklish laughter and began kicking her feet wildly. “STOP IT! BEAST BOY!” Raven cried, through her ticklish laughter, but Beast Boy wouldn’t stop tickling the girl. His fingers raked up and down her ticklish sides, he grabbed her ribs and began tickling them mercilessly as well.

Raven’s laughter grew louder and louder and her struggles grew more frantic. She tried to use her powers, but she couldn’t concentrate.

(AUTHORS NOTE: Please click the link below to read part two.)

PART ONE: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5826056/raven_and_beast_boy_afternoon_of_laughter.html?cat=44

PART TWO: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5826072/raven_and_beast_boy_afternoon_of_tickling.html?cat=44

that's a good one, ...

hiks, ... i think you don't interested with my request ... hiks

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back