• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Talking Tickling: Pandora!

thetmfobserver

2nd Level White Feather
I was shocked, amazed and pleased as punch to come home tonight and find that another fantastic bunch of producers are willing and eager to answer questions and let you know more about their fetish world.

Our next series comes from our first female producer, Pandora!

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/31137

Enjoy!

---

For those of us who might only know you as a tickling fetish producer, are you involved in other fetishes as well? How do you think tickling stacks up compared to other fetishes?

Absolutely! I love boots, shoes, latex, leather, stockings, corsets, rope… oh and my sock fetish! I love socks! LOL Then there is bondage too! Tickling is like the icing on the cake for me, I can tickle a girl in bondage wearing any of the above. I thoroughly enjoy the entire package. I think Tickling is my number one fetish because it is so interactive with the other person.

How long have you been interested in bondage/tickling/other fetishes?

Lets see, it’s been about 15 years now.

What made you decide to produce your own tickling content?

It started as an outgrowth of my producing bondage content. Over time, it has taken over as the main content I produce.

How would you describe your tickling content, for anyone unfamiliar with your work?

Fun!!! I love to take advantage of a damsel in distress. Most of the content involves tight inescapable bondage that leaves my “victim” at my complete mercy. As you can see from my videos, I absolutely love tickling people.

How do you find your models?

Some are models that I have worked with in producing bondage content in the past. Over the past year a lot of models have contacted me with a desire to work with me. There are also quite a few that are friends who I was able to introduce to erotic tickling and they have all loved it. A lot is word of mouth and there have been a few I have contacted at the request of fans.

Who has been your favorite model to work with? Why?

This is a really hard question because each model has different aspects that are wonderful. I have to say I really enjoy working with HC because we’ve actually been friends for years and years & I’ve been mentoring her with bondage/tickling. I’ve enjoyed teaching her and torturing her & she has really enjoyed it too! Though there is that clip of her as a ‘tickler’ for the first time in her life torturing me! She is a pro and I’m proud that she has come so far. It scares me that she enjoyed the ‘ler’ part so much! LOL It’s been fun to watch her grow.

You have some very unique bondage. Your use of rope is particularly impressive, and you also have the device for holding a standing victim. What attracts you to those types of bondage?

Bondage was my first love. Both being a rigger and being in bondage. I have produced bondage content since 2002 and have had the pleasure of working with and learning from some of the top riggers in the industry. As someone who loves to be tied, I have a real understanding of what the model is experiencing. I work to use strict but comfortable bondage in the tickling clips. The real answer, I suppose, is that the bondage you see is what turns me on. The metal standing bondage device is actually just a bondage swing frame. It’s multi-functional and I love to use my imagination with it. It’s suitable for suspension, so one of these days I hope to tickle a model while in suspension.

You seem to have a great rapport with your models, you always seem to do new shoots with the same victims. What do you think it is about you that keeps bringing models back to your evil fingers?

The new ones always end up saying the same thing as they are leaving, “you look so innocent, but you’re evil!” LOL I think they keep coming back because I enjoy what I do and they enjoy it as well. I also end up becoming good friends with most of the models I work with. The production process is fun, easy going and safe. The models I shoot that are from out-of-town end up going out to dinner and spending the night at my house in many cases. I love working with someone that I have a relationship with that is more than model and producer.

You always seem to enjoy your time as the tickler. Do you tickle people off-camera as well, or do you save your fury for your shoots?

Absolutely, I promised myself long ago that when producing content was no longer fun, I would quit. Looks like I’ll be doing this for a very long time because I love it. Off camera fun can get a bit more intense, but that is private time for me and my friends. I tickle both women and men off camera. I have considered doing some male tickle content - so keep your eyes out for that – if I do you will see some fury!

Where do you do your shoots? If at home, how do you go about storing all the equipment?

Most of the shoots are done at my house. Several have been done at Fetishcon in Tampa. I have a large finished basement with a couple of very large closets that everything (almost) fits into. I attend FetishCon every year and if anyone else does, look me up.

You have found yourself as the victim in many of your clips. Is getting tickled something you enjoy as well, or are you just satisfying the model’s need for revenge?

The sadist side of me definitely enjoys being the ‘ler’ over the ‘lee’, but I love being tickled too. Being helplessly bound and at the mercy of a beautiful woman is wonderful. It’s nice when a ‘bad guy’ gets his hands on me as well. I’m always a bit nervous when someone I have just tickled gets to tickle me. Revenge can be intense.

What do you find to be the most fun part of your producing? The most difficult part?

The most fun part is meeting new people and tying them up and tickling them! It’s also fun trying to figure out new ties and situations. Sometimes we’ll do skits, which is fun to act out.

The most difficult part is editing and putting together the website right now. I was hoping to have it up by October, but still working on it. Will make an announcement when it goes live. It will be found under www.ticklerotic.com .

Who would you say is the most ticklish model you’ve worked with?

That would be KumiMonster. You will not find any clips of her out there yet in my clips store. She was especially ticklish and needed to be tied to the floor. Got her tied to the floor and I just barely touched her foot and it turned into a wrestling match! I don’t think there was enough rope in the world to hold her still. I’ll have to get that clip edited. We ended up having a lot of fun filming. That was a difficult but fun tickle, even if I did barely touch her feet! LOL

Have you ever had a shoot with someone who wasn’t that ticklish? How did you handle that?

Yes, I have. I’ve had a few models tell me they weren’t ticklish, but I’ll try anyway and can usually find a tickle spot. If someone doesn’t actually enjoy the tickle or are not ticklish at all, it shows on camera & I can usually pick it up pretty easy. I end up stopping that tickle shoot and will not use that content. At that point, the content we obtain will be pure bondage content and will pass on any tickling. All of my content is very real.

If the TMF were to make a time capsule, and included one of your videos in it, which one would you prefer them to use?

I think “Fayth’s Frog-Tie Adventure”. This clip has everything! A sexy woman, biting, gymnastics, all-over tickle, pillow fight and humor. AND you just can’t go wrong with anything Fayth is in.

Who is your dream ticklee?

I’m not sure… These are girls I have shot with:
Amaya, Angelique Kithos, Betty Jaded, Daisy Rae, Derek SynKlaire, Elane Hershey, Elizabeth Andrews, Fayth, Gwen, HC, Hollis Ireland, Kendra James, Kimberly Marvel, Kristyna Dark, Kymber, Lude, Lush, Mo, Ophelia, Paige Erin Turner, Serene Isley, Sienna, Summer, Vicious Vamp, Wednesday…
ALWAYS will take suggestions. Mo was an excellent suggestion recently.

What advice would you give to any aspiring producers out there?

First and foremost, love what you do. Don’t fake anything. Be creative. Treat your models with respect, and even if you have just met them, treat them like they are a good friend.

What message do you want to give to those reading this interview?

I truly hope that my clips bring you joy. I’m glad that so many of you have enjoyed seeing me have so much fun. Thank you for the support and encouragement. Send me ideas and requests and I’ll try to work them into my productions.

---

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/31137

Last edited:
Very nice....just caught on to you Pandora, which prompted me to read this interview after my first past through the interview section last week. Glad I did.........your stuff is pretty cool too.

I work to use strict but comfortable bondage in the tickling clips. The real answer, I suppose, is that the bondage you see is what turns me on. The metal standing bondage device is actually just a bondage swing frame. It’s multi-functional and I love to use my imagination with it.

Talking Tickling Pandora

If you kill someone and stand over his dead body, you may see CJs head looking on the dead mans head like the dead guy told him something. If you press Y or N, CJ will answer the dead man, even though you never heard the dead man actually talking. You should stand with your legs pointing to his, like hes a floor miror. Doesnt work with cops or people who died from a head shot.

Lock the topic if its old.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back