• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isle of Aphrodite chapter 2 F/f nonconsentual

i64ever

TMF Regular
“he ehe eh stawwp Allison,” Cheryl giggled, “I'll he ehee drop the heh firewood again!” She tried to dance away from her friend while at the same time hold onto the pile of branches she had collected. That left Cheryl without her hands to defend herself with, making her more than a t vulnerable.

“How abut...here!” Allison said, fingers darting to Cheryl's belly, lightly squeezing the soft flesh, forcing more giggles to bounce out from between her red lips.

“NO!!! he ehehe no morreee eheh...” Cheryl swung her elbows to try and keep Allison at bay and convince her how serious she was about the tickling stopping.

“Party pooper,” Allison said with a grin, taking her hand off of her friend. The two girls had been working on gathering sticks and driftwood for several hours now. What should have been hot, sweaty work under the Mediterranean sun had actually turned out to be fun, with the friends laughing and joking around. Well, Cheryl had been doing most of the laughing as Allison took advantage of every opportunity to slip her a few tickles.

It was a game Cheryl had never played with her friend before, and the first time the blond former cheerleader had given her a poke in the ribs had taken her quite by surprise. Allison had never been the touchy feelie type before! Or a prankster. When someone else was, she had often referred to them as 'childish'. If anything, Allison was always to serious at home, as if trying to live down the cheerleader sterotype of being perky and the blond one of being an airhead.

Maybe being stranded on an island changed her.

But it had only been three days, little more than seventy-two hours since that horrible moment when they had all woken up to find the boat gone. Three days since they had all realized they wouldn't just sail back to Greece to join the other recently graduated seniors on their class trip. The day they all realized how little food and water they had left. The day it had seemed all their lives were going to be cut tragically short.

Things hadn't gone nearly that badly, however, thanks to Ms. Clark. Their former science teacher had saved the day. She had quickly found a natural spring even though it was on the other side of the island and hidden by dense undergrowth. She had known which plants had berries, leaves and roots that were edible. She had designed the traps that caught a few of the rabbits and wild turkey that roamed the island. She had found the cave that protected them from bad weather.

Perhaps the reason Allison was in such a good mood was simply the euphoria caused by realizing they weren't going to starve to death or die from thirst or exposure to the elements. Perhaps Allison had finally realized that because of Ms. Clark, the time they spent on the island waiting to be rescued could be...pleasant.

Not that Cheryl had spent much time with Allison lately. The girls had moved in very different circles as seniors, with Cheryl on the honor society and trying to get an academic scholarship. Allison had always been going to cheerleader practices or traveling with the team going to competitions. One reason why Cheryl had wanted to come on this trip was to reconnect with her friend before college.

And even when Allison had found time to hang with the old gang, Cheryl hadn't been that comfortable around her. Ever since puberty, when she had turned into a buxomy man magnet while Cheryl had stayed a slender, almost willowy brunette, she had been a little intimidated by Allison, as if her friends amazing good looks made her look a bit plain in comparison. Today was quite the opposite. If anything, Allison's good looks were attracting Cheryl instead of pushing her away.

That was almost as bizarre as Allison's constant tickling! Cheryl found herself constantly staring at her friend, running her eyes up and down her bare legs, focusing on her bouncing breasts when Allison ran or her perk bottom when she bent over to pick up a stick. She'd spent four years in high school with her and never had those feeling before, about Allison or any other girl. Surely three days without men wasn't enough to put those kind of ideas in your head...was it?

“Do you really think your stepmother's bonfire idea is going to work,” Allison asked while she bent over to pick up a good sized piece of wood.

“We're in the Ionian Sea,” Cheryl said, forcing her eyes to look away, “There are major shipping lanes out there! We just have to let them know we're here. Surely they're looking for us by now.”

“I don't think Ms. Clark thought it was a good idea. If she did, why did she take Susan and Brenda fishing instead of helping out?”

“I don't know,” Cheryl admitted. For all she'd done to help them survive, Ms. Clark hadn't put forth any idea to help them be rescued. She seemed almost...uninterested in the idea.

“And since when have you ever taken Beth's side?” Allison continued, “I thought you didn't like your stepmother.”

“I...I don't” Cheryl stammered, “She's...she's always been a goldigging whore!” Beth had still been four months shy of her twenty-first birthday when she married Dad, and Cheryl had felt a lot of resentment at a strange woman only eight years older than herself coming in and pretending to be her mother. Not to mention the snide jokes all her friends had made about her dad 'robbing the cradle'.

“Oh,” Allison said, her sly grin continued, “I'll bet she was one of those evil stepmothers then?”

“No...no, nothing like that, she just...”

“I'll bet,” Allison continued as if Cheryl hadn't even spoken, “She was always fatten you up, so she could cook you and eat you!”

“What!” Cheryl protested, “Stop joking around, Allison, we've got to...”

“Oh, my little pretty pretty,” Allison started doing a voice similar to the evil stepmother at the end of Cinderella, “Let's see if you are plump enough to eat!” She reached out and gave Cheryl's side a pinch.

“Eeek!” Cheryl squeeled, taking a step back.

“Nope, still to skinny,” Allison continued her game, “How about here?” She gave Cheryl's other side a pinch, forcing a similar sound to escape from Cheryl's lips. With her hands full of firewood, she couldn't defend herself.

“Allison, no!” Cheryl started backing away, knowing what was coming.

“I'll find an edible spot yet!” Allison said, both hands moving towards Cheryl now. She squeezed her leg and poked her ribs, forcing more giggles out of her friend.

'Eh ehe ehe eehe eheheh, stawwp Allsion, please he ehehheh donn'tt ehe ehehhh eaaatt heeh eheh mehe ehehhe!!!” Cheryl laughed, backing up farther and farther away. Her friends hands felt so soft, so good! That made them tickle even more, each twist of her fingers sending more and more sparks shooting through Cheryl's body.

“Maybe some thigh!” Allison said with a wicked cackle, grabbing Cheryl there, “Or some breast meat!” She wiggled her fingers over Cheryl's chest.

“Oh, no no NOOAW he eheh eheheh!!!” Not sure if she was playing along or trying to get away, Cheryl kept moving backwards faster and faster. It never even occurred to her to drop the branches she was carrying and fight back. She never saw the steep hill behind her.

Cheryl's knees began to turn to butter. She couldn't fall! Who knew what Allison would do to her lying on the ground, hovering over her! That thought both terrified and excited Cheryl.

“That bottom of yours looks mighty tasty!” Allison reached behind, squeezing the tops of Cheryl's legs, right below her shorts, forcing the slender brunette to whip her body around to dislodge them before the tickling overwhelmed her!

“AH AH AHAH AHAH NAWWWOOOO AHAH YOOOUU AHA CAAOAOOOWWW!!!!” She ran wildly away from Allison, never seeing how sharply the ground started sloping downwards.

Stepping backwards, her foot failed to touch the earth when Cheryl anticipated, just as another wave of laughter consumed her from Allison's fingers vibrating across her belly. The combination disorientated her and suddenly the earth was rising up to meet her.

“Cheryl!” Allison cried, back to using her normal voice, “Look out!”

But it was too late. Cheryl was plunging down the hill. She tried to grab onto a sappling, but it snapped in two, and all she could do was roll.

And it wasn't just Cheryl. Her fall triggered a landslide. Cheryl was in the middle of a ball of leaves, sod and rocks all rolling downward. It was like half the hill was coming with her! Cheryl desperately tried to grab onto branches and bushes, but they all broke off in her hand! She rolled over and over, the sky and ground flipping around her. She might have rolled forever if her fall hadn't been broken by falling into a hole.

The hole wasn't that big, a couple of feet deep and a couple of feet in diameter, too small to hold Cheryl's entire body. She had somehow fallen in butt first, so her cheeks rested on the bottom, while her torso and legs, folded up into a 'V' shape were trapped between the dirt walls. Only her arms, shoulders, head and legs from her knees down were outside of it. It looked like she was sitting in a bathtub so small she had to dangle her legs and arms over the side.

“Cheryl, my god are you OK?” Allison called out, running after her.

“Yes, damn it, but I think I'm stuck!” Cheryl answered. Her knees were only inches from her breasts and her legs couldn't be extended. All she could do was kick her calves and feet.

“Anything broken? Bruised?” Allison put her hand out and touched Cheryl's knee, sending more confusing feelings through the woman. Cheryl shook her head 'no'.

Soon, her fears relieved, Allison began to laugh. Cheryl could only make a dignified snort.

“Sorry, but you look ridiculous,” the former cheerleader chuckled, “Like a turtle on its back or something!”

“Look, just help get me out of this!” Cheryl demanded. She was able to put the palms of her hands flat on the ground and push up, raising her body a few inches out of the hole, but not enough to lift herself out. Allison grabbed underneath her shoulders and pulled. It might have worked, except this put Allison's fingers in Cheryl's underarms. She accidentally wiggled them, and that got Cheryl laughing and she crashed back down.

“Don't tickle me, pull!” Cheryl chastised her friend, exasperatedly.

“Ok, OK, lets try this again,” Allison grabbed underneath Cheryl's shoulders again and lifted as Cheryl pushed down. She moved more than six inches before Allison's fingertips suddenly moved, sending waves of tickling through Cheryl's body, causing her to jerk wildly.

“Hehe eheh eheheh Alllliiisssoooonnnnnnn ehe e,” Cheryl cried, falling back down again, “Don't You did it on purpose that time!”

“No way! This is harder than it looks!” Allison protested, “This would be a lot easier if you weren't so ticklish! And didn't you say you weren't at all. I'm starting to think you weren't being honest with us.”

“I'm not...not ticklish. Never...never have been...before,” Cheryl stammered. It was true. Others had tried, of course, during childish games and at slumber parties. Every boyfriend she'd had had at least given her a poke in the ribs or squeezed her knee! Her body had never reacted the way it was today. Yet it seemed like Allison just had to touch her and she was screaming.

“How strange. You sure have done a lot of laughing today. Before we go any farther,I think we need to learn the truth,” Allison said, moving over to Cheryl's legs. Allison grabbed one of her friends feet and, despite her protests, began taking off her Nike's and her socks.

“Allison!” Cheryl yelled again, feeling helpless, “Put my feet down and help me out of this goddamn hole!” She continued screaming at her friend while struggling frantically to get out, pushing on the ground with all her strength. Cheryl tried to kick her feet free from her friends grasp, but with only her calves free, there was little strength behind her efforts. Soon Allison had her shoes and socks off in a pile under a nearby tree.

“Since you're not ticklish, this shouldn't be a problem,” Allison said, obviously staring at Cheryl's naked foot as she held it in the crook of her elbow, “If you can stay silent, then I owe you a big apology and I'll get you out at once. If you can't...then I'm sorry my dear, but it seems like you're a big liar. And liars...need to be punished” With that she ran one fingernail down the center of Cheryl's sole.

Cheryl's body stiffened. A jolt of pure electricity had just shot up her leg. Somehow she kept her lips pressed shut. Oh god, she was in trouble! Can't laugh! Mustn't let it out!

Allison just smiled more, as if she could ready Cheryl's mind. She started stroking that one finger up and down Cheryl's instep. Her arches were high and the skin felt buttery soft, a joy to touch.

Now Cheryl's body was trembling. Each trip up and down her arch that finger made was sending waves of ticklishness through her body. She bit her lip, struggling to keep in her hysteria. Why, why now were her body suddenly betrayed her!

“Maybe you're right,” Allison said, her devilish finger still tracing a line between Cheryl's heel and the balls of her feet, “Maybe you aren't ticklish. Maybe you've just been remembering a funny joke every time I touched your sides and armpits today. Or perhaps a humorous anecdote. Why don't you tell me what was so funny, and I'll stop tickling you.”

All of Cheryl's attention was on that damned finger. Allison's words were almost like the buzzing of bees in the background. Her little fists were clenched, trying to hold back the chuckle building in her tummy. The worst spot was at the very top of her arch, just below the ball of her big toe. That's where Allison's finger did its U-turn for the trip down. Oh, it tickled so much!

“Aren't you going to tell me the funny story?” Allison continued, “Maybe it was a riddle, or a knock knock joke. Should I say 'Who's there?' You weren't laughing at me, were you? I'd surely be insulted, which could be a bad thing for a girl in as perilous a position as you.”

Cheryl looked up, a tiny bead running across her forehead. She had to answer Allison, make up some reason she had been laughing. Oh, but it tickled so much! It tickled so much her toes were wiggling out of control! Surely Allison would notice in a second. She had to say something, anything!

“Come on, tell me,” Allison said, her evil, evil, evil fingernail moving faster, pressing down just a bit harder, “Tell me what was so funny all day Cheryl.”

Cheryl opened her mouth to speak and was lost. As soon as Allison saw her lips part, she knifed her fingernail up to the top of Cheryl's arch and began twirling it over that one awful spot. She had felt Cheryl's foot tremble every time her finger got close to the balls of her feet and had known what that meant. Now Cheryl would pay.

“I wAASSS AH AHAH A AH AHAHHHA AH AHAH NAAWWOOWOWOO AH AHAHHHH AH STAWWWPPP HA AHAH NAWWTTT HA AHAHH AHH THEREERERE HA AHA A HAHA PLEEAASSSEEE HA AH AHAHHH HAH NAAAAWTTTTT THHEH AHAHEHE THHHERERERERERE HAHAHAH!!!!”

“Oh, I see now. You are ticklish! You told me a lie,” Allison had to hold on tighter to that ankle as Cheryl's spastic motions threatened to rip it right out of her hands. But she kept control of her bare foot, kept scratching her fingernail over that same quarter inch spot that was driving her friend wild.

“HAH AHAHAHAH YEEEEESSSSSS AH AHAHA AH YEEEESSSSSS TICKKKLLISSHHSHH HA AHAH AHAHAHAHHHAHAH I'MMMMMMMM HA AHAH AHAH TICKKKLISHHHH AH AHAH STAWWWPPPP TICKKLINNGGG HAH AHAHH MEEE EHE EHEHEHEHEH!!!!!”

Allison stopped, letting her friend catch her breath.

Cheryl was breathing so heavily that her breasts were touching her thighs. Had the hole been tight enough to constrict her chest she'd probably be suffocating. There fact that she wasn't was of little relief to her right now.

“If it helps, we can loosen your bra,” Allison said smugly, still holding Cheryl's bare foot.

Without warning, Cheryl suddenly reached out, hands grasping like claws. Whether she meant to push Allison away of strangle her was unclear. Unfortunately, Cheryl could only reach as far as her own knees. Soon she fell back again.

“Shame, shame shame, such anger,”Allison said in a mock scolding voice, “Clearly a little nerd like yourself knows anger is the way to the dark side. And after all it was you who lied to me. You are the one who deserves to be punished.”

“OK, Allison, OK, you got me. I'm ticklish. Now, joke's over. Please help me out of this!” Cheryl was starting to feel a little frightened. Up until this point she could see her friend was only playing. Tickling was an odd game for her straight-laced friend, but it was still play. The more Allison tickled her foot, heard her laugh, the more the look on her face was changing, beoming less lighthearted and more...determined, needful.

“I don't know,” Allison said, almost absentmindedly running her finger up Cheryl's sole again, making her squeal, “You just admitted to lying. And liars need to be punished.”

“Allison!” Cheryl said in her harshest voice after she caught her breath, “I'm serious now! This isn't fun anymore! Let me out!” She let anger drip from her words, hoping to shock her friend into obedience. Maybe if Allison knew just how serious she was, she'd free her.

“Awe, for somebody not having any fun, you sure are laughing a lot,” Allison said, stroking her finger under Cheryl's toes, forcing her to laugh loudly again, scrunching her toes up to try and block the tormenting digit and kicking her little feet as much as the hole allowed her to.

“Goochie goochie goo,” Allison teased, worming her finger between Cheryl's toes and around their tips, “Laugh for me little girl, laugh for mommy! Show her how much you like this funny game!”

“HE EHE EHEHEH I I I A AH AHAH AAAMMM EH EHEHEHEHH III'MMMM HEHEHEH GEE EEHEHEHTTTIINNGG HEHE EHEHEH MAA AAHAHH MAAADDD HE EHEHEH EHEH NAAWOOOO HE EH EHEHH LEE EHEHEH LEEEETT HE EHE EH LEEE EEEEEETTTTT MEEEHEHEH OOUUTT!!”

It was horrible, wanting to shout in rage, to yell and scream only to be forced to giggle and giggle like a small child. Between Allison's taunting and her damn damn damn ticklish finger, Cheryl could do nothing but, any attempt to show her friend that playtime was over dissolving in a hysterical flurry.

“You sure don't sound mad little tickle berry. I'd say you were having the time of your life!” Allison kept stroking her finger up and down Cheryl's sole faster and faster.

Ironically, Allison was partially right. As much as she hated being tickled, Cheryl could feel her body respond, getting turned on by the torture. As if something about it, being trapped and tormented was...sexy! No! She shook her head in as much of a rejection of those feelings as she did Allison's constant tickling. But that rejection too was washed away in the next wave of laughter.

Thankfully the part of Cheryl...throbbing was at the bottom of the hole.

“See how much fun you're having?” Allison said again, slowing her tickling of Cheryl's toes, but not quite stopping, allowing Cheryl to catch her breath, for her laughter to slow.

“You don't want me to stop our little game, do you?”

Cheryl nodded her head 'Yes' forcefully but didn't trust herself to speak. She knew Allison was not going to stop. She had made out with the boys all through high school, though only going 'all the way' with her last serious boyfriend. She knew that look a man got when her was too excited to stop, when only physically pushing him away and walking out the door was going to stop the heavy petting from escalating.

That was the look on Allison's face right now..

“Well then, since you agree with me, its time for a bad girl to be punished.” Allison said smugly. All five of her fingers suddenly raked across her friends soft bare foot. This time her fingers found Allison's high arches, gliding easily over that most sensitive spot right beneath the balls of her feet.

“HE ehe EHE EH eh EHEH naawwoowowoo he eHEHEEH NAWWOOOO GAAHAHAH GAAAMMME AHE AHA AH AHA AHAH NAWWOOO AHA AHH GAAHAHAH GA AHAH GAAAAAMMMMEE AHG AHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!”

Cheryl's shrieks soon echoes across the island again.

Great story! :feets: I'm hoping that Cheryl's punishment for lying will be intense and prolonged. :devil:

awesome continuation...........can't wait for what comes next.....thanks

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back