• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Lana Cox & Abigail Toyne Visit UK Tickling - Part 1 (NYLONS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hey folks,
I had an incredible shoot with two 'classic' british glamour models/adult stars yesterday. Lana and Abi are both quite well known in the UK from their page 3 days, and both are still incredibly hot - they turned out to be hilariously ticklish too (Abi has some of the most unbearably ticklish armpits I've ever seen!)

Here are some stills from the first scene we shot - the second scene had lingerie and bare foot tickling in it..I'll post some from that a bit later. Enjoy!

:britishflag:

:bowing:

A few years ago whilst browsing through the Sky 900 channels one boring afternoon, I chanced upon a gorgeous blonde lady called Abi and I've been smitten ever since (there was another blonde lady on another channel that also took my fancy - you probably know who I'm talking about ;) ).

Anyway, given that this was a daytime show and Abi was fully clothed and very demure, I had no idea quite how colourful a past she had had and what exciting things she had been up to. Obviously, a quick visit to google sorted that one out and to my delight I actually found a few tickling clips that she had done - nothing great so don't rush out and buy them - but better than nothing all the same.

So you can imagine that I am just delighted with who you've worked with in the last two weeks! My only concern is how can you possibly top this? Still, it is a nice problem to have!

s

p.s. Rachel said to tell you she definitely wants to do another shoot.

Last edited:
Man, the UK really has some of the most lovely ladies around with Abi and Lana being proof of that. Looks to be a great clip.

You know, I don't like nylons or sleeves, and I still love your work! You really have a serious talent for this turtleboy.

Thanks for all the nice comments!

:bowing:

A few years ago whilst browsing through the Sky 900 channels one boring afternoon, I chanced upon a gorgeous blonde lady called Abi and I've been smitten ever since (there was another blonde lady on another channel that also took my fancy - you probably know who I'm talking about ;) ).

Anyway, given that this was a daytime show and Abi was fully clothed and very demure, I had no idea quite how colourful a past she had had and what exciting things she had been up to. Obviously, a quick visit to google sorted that one out and to my delight I actually found a few tickling clips that she had done - nothing great so don't rush out and buy them - but better than nothing all the same.

So you can imagine that I am just delighted with who you've worked with in the last two weeks! My only concern is how can you possibly top this? Still, it is a nice problem to have!

s

p.s. Rachel said to tell you she definitely wants to do another shoot.

Great - I'll get in touch with her soon!

As for Abi, she did mention that she'd tried a tickling scene a few years ago and that it was fun but that it tickled really bad...she also said afterwards that our shoot was much worse - especially after the second scene!! Happily (after a few cigarettes) both she and Lana said they'd love to come back and do more!

You know, I don't like nylons or sleeves, and I still love your work! You really have a serious talent for this turtleboy.

Thank you Tidas - very kind of you! I have a feeling you'll find something to like in scene 2 anyway! (preview stills of that one coming up shortly)

:)

Thanks for all the nice comments!

Great - I'll get in touch with her soon!

As for Abi, she did mention that she'd tried a tickling scene a few years ago and that it was fun but that it tickled really bad...she also said afterwards that our shoot was much worse - especially after the second scene!! Happily (after a few cigarettes) both she and Lana said they'd love to come back and do more!

Thank you Tidas - very kind of you! I have a feeling you'll find something to like in scene 2 anyway! (preview stills of that one coming up shortly)

Love these ladies looking forward to seeing the clips.
I think that tickle scene(s) Abi maybe talking about was over in the US! i have some pics of that somewhere. Sadly no Video.

Love these ladies looking forward to seeing the clips.
I think that tickle scene(s) Abi maybe talking about was over in the US! i have some pics of that somewhere. Sadly no Video.

She's actually done two. One was indeed in the US for a producer with a reputation for very pretty girls but with varying degrees of ticklishness and lame tickling. The other was for a UK bondage site that very occasionally features tickling.

s

Holy shit! Haha you definitely aim to please good sir!

She's actually done two. One was indeed in the US for a producer with a reputation for very pretty girls but with varying degrees of ticklishness and lame tickling. The other was for a UK bondage site that very occasionally features tickling.

s

Really, oh yes the Restrained one i remeber that one.

Yes, that's right. Before our shoot, she was telling me about what I guessed was the FMC one as she said they had huge devices and took it really seriously....well they do have the devices at least, lol! I think the memories came flooding back when she realised she'd be going in the stocks at some point, although I don't think she was expecting the amount of tickling she got this time around :)

I'm a huge Lana Cox fan. Gorgeous!

I love Lana Cox! Good stuff, mate!

Thanks guys

Holy shit! Haha you definitely aim to please good sir!

;)

This one is in my store now..part 2 will follow soon!

I love Abi & Lana. This is amazing!
Where can I find part 2 (pics or video)?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back