• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finding out the truth part 2 (Smallville story FFF/F)

amirben

You can read part 1 here:
http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=186183
-----------------------------------------------------
Chloe got home after a dinner with an old friend from high school.
She threw her purse on the bed and went to her computer.
A big red warning message appeared on the screen signaling that a movement was detected in an old warehouse.
Chloe connected to the cameras in the warehouse and was amazed to see Kara and Lois.
When Lana and Lois brought Kara to the warehouse they didn’t know that the warehouse was actually a ‘LutherCorp’ facility in the past and Chloe put surveillance on it.
Chloe thought she was dreaming.
She saw Lois tied to a table naked while Kara was flicking her feet with a feather.
Chloe zoomed in and was able to see the expression on Lois’ face.
Then Chloe understood that Kara was actually tickling Lois! Chloe saw another figure standing next to them so she tilted up the camera and was amazed to see Lana tied to the wall also naked.
Chloe realized that Kara was holding Lois and Lana there against their will.
What Chloe didn’t know is that Kara was actually brought there by Lois and Lana.
Chloe immediately ran to her closet and pulled a piece of green kryptonite which was hidden under a pile of clothes.
She grabbed her purse and ran to her car driving to the warehouse.
When Chloe got to the warehouse she entered through a back entrance therefore wasn’t seen by Kara.
Even though Lois’ screams were heard throughout the warehouse, Chloe walked as slowly and quietly as she could.
When Chloe got closer Lana saw her but remained silent in order to not alert Kara.
Just as Chloe was about to take the green kryptonite out of her pocket Kara turned around and saw Chloe.
Kara dropped the feather and started to run in Chloe’s direction.
Chloe was able to pull the kryptonite out her pocket just before Kara got to her.
Kara immediately collapsed.
She tried to stand but couldn’t.
Chloe didn’t hesitate for a second.
She punched Kara in the face knocking her out.
Chloe left the green kryptonite next to Kara and ran to help Lois and Lana.
Chloe freed Lois’ hands and went to free Lana.
When Chloe finished untying Lana, Lois got out of the rest of the bondage.
Both Lana and Lois were extremely embarrassed being completely naked in front of Chloe.
Lana and Lois immediately wore back their bra and panties which were taken from them by Kara.
“Thank you so much Chloe. I didn’t think I could stand being foot tickled another second” said Lois.
“Why the hell was Kara tickling you?” asked Chloe.
“Let’s just say she wanted to torture us” answered Lana.
“Okay…” said Chloe still confused.
“So what are going to do with her now?” asked Chloe.
“Well I guess there’s only one way we can repay her don’t you think?” answered Lois.
“What do you mean? Do you want to tickle her?” asked Chloe.
“Um yeah, pretty much. Do you want to help us? “ asked Lana.
“She was torturing my cousin and my best friend, of course I’ll help get back at her” answered Chloe.
“OK then we need to tie her up” said Lana.
The three girls dragged Kara and lifted her to the table.
They tied her up just as Lois was tied before but made sure that this time Kara would not be able to break her restrains.
Lois and Lana left Kara with her bra and panties because they didn’t want Chloe to think that they were doing this on a purpose.
Lois dressed up and went with Chloe to bring tickling tools while Lana stayed at the warehouse to guard Kara.
After an hour Chloe and Lois returned with many types of feathers, baby oil and electric toothbrushes.
Lois immediately stripped to her bra and panties.
Chloe hesitated but saw that everyone in the room was only in underwear so she decided to take her shirt and pants off leaving only her bra and panties.
Lana took the green kryptonite away from Kara leaving her with the blue kryptonite cuffs.
Kara woke up two minutes later.
Kara opened her eyes and looked around.
She saw that she was tied again but had her bra and panties on.
“Chloe what the hell are you doing here? Oh please don’t do this to me again!” begged Kara.
“Again? What does she mean?” asked Chloe unaware that Lana and Lois tickled Kara before.
“Oh just ignore her” said Lois.
“OK Kara, you tickled me and Lois and now is payback time” said Lana.
“Yeah bitch you need to learn a lesson” said Chloe trying to sound scary.
Lois and Lana switched positions, Lana took the feet and Lois took the armpits.
Chloe was standing there not knowing what to do.
“Take her belly button cousin, I bet it’s ticklish as hell” said Lois.
“OK” said Chloe approaching Kara’s belly.
“Please…” begged Kara again knowing it won’t help her.
Chloe and Lois stood still while Lana was applying the baby oil to Kara’s feet.
Kara was giggling softly because every few seconds Lana accidently scratched Kara’s foot with her finger.
“OH! We forgot something very important, the gag. I’ll go bring some duct tape” said Lois searching for the duct tape.
“NO! Please don’t gag me!” begged Kara knowing that if she wouldn’t be able to laugh the tickling would be much worse.
Lois ignoring Kara’s begs took a piece of duct tape and put it securely on Kara’s mouth.
Now muffled giggles was the only thing coming out of Kara’s mouth while the baby oil was applied to her feet.
A minute later Lana finished with the baby oil and the three girls were ready to tickle torture Kara.
Kara managed to take a deep breath just before they started.
Lana was using all her ten sharp nails to quickly tickle the soft soles which were now oiled.
Lois took an electric toothbrush but didn’t power it on.
She simply moved it all around Kara’s left armpit.
Chloe took a feather and was circling around Kara’s belly button.
Unlike Lana and Lois, Chloe was tickling shyly.
It was the first time that Chloe was tickling a tied woman and she kind of liked it.
Even though Kara was gagged, her hysterical laugher was heard loudly in the old warehouse.
“MMMMMPHPHMMPMPHH” laughed Kara.
After a few minutes Chloe, Lana and Lois signaled each other to increase the tickling significantly.
Lana increased her speed and pressure on Kara’s bound oiled feet.
Chloe took another feather and using her other hand swirled the feather inside Kara’s belly button.
Lois powered on the toothbrush and put it on Kara’s armpit.
In addition Lois used her entire right hand to tickle Kara’s right armpit with her fingers.
Kara exploded with insane laugher.
Kara had ten fingers tickling her highly-sensitive oiled feet, two feathers circling and tickling her belly button, a toothbrush on her left armpit and worst of all five fingers tickling her right armpit.
Kara screamed and trashed but nothing helped.
The feet and belly tickling was horrible but the armpit tickling Lois was giving her was making her insane.
The only thing Kara could do was to scream and hope that the girls would have mercy.
The girls weren’t merciful at all.
They tickled Kara furiously for complete twenty minutes.
Just as Kara thought she was going to faint from lack of oxygen they stopped.
Kara was flushed with sweat, her face was completely red and she was panting heavily.
“Come one she had enough let’s release her” said Chloe.
“No way! I want to make her insane” said Lois.
“But look at her, she can’t take any more” said Chloe.
“If you don’t shut up Chloe after we finish up with Kara we will tie you up and tickle you!” threatened Lana.
“NO!” jumped Chloe.
Chloe was very afraid, she was horrifically ticklish.
Just like Kara and Lana Chloe’s armpits were her most ticklish spot.
Once when Chloe was younger she had a boyfriend who always tickled her.
On time he saw Chloe lift her hand and exposes her armpits, he ceased the opportunity and tickled Chloe’s armpit.
Chloe jumped and lowered her hand at the speed of a lightning.
Chloe was amazed how a brief tickling on her armpit made her jump so high.
Back to the present Chloe knew she couldn’t let Lana and Lois tickle her, especially not on her armpits.
“OK, OK tickle her as much as you want” said Chloe.
“Good” answered Lois.
After about a minute, Kara’s break was over.
Kara saw the girls returning to their places and started to beg through her gag but only muffled words were heard.
Kara was defeated, if she could speak she would beg the girls to kill her instead of tickle her any longer.
Unfortunately for Kara she had to stay there and endure the unimaginable torture.
Without any warning the girls started tickling Kara again.
Lana was tickling her oiled feet with her fingers.
Chloe left the feathers aside and was tickling Kara’s belly using her nails.
Like Chloe, Lois also left the toothbrush aside and was tickling Kara’s armpits using her ten fingers.
Again Kara was hysterical.
She laughed and screamed and trashed but the girls kept torturing her.
While tickling her armpits, Lois whispered in Kara’s ear: “We are not going to stop anytime soon. We will keep tickling your body for hours and hours and hours and hours”.
This only added to Kara’s frustration.
Thirty minutes passed but the girls didn’t show any signs of stopping soon.
Lois whispered again in Kara’s ear: “Do you know what we did in your break Kara? We set a timer and agreed not to stop until the timer runs out. Do you want to know how much time’s left?”.
Kara of course was unable to reply.
“Three hours and twenty two minutes left” whispered Lois.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back