• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Janice - revenge is sweet FF/f

Tanthalas

Guys, sorry for the delay in this story and thanks to those who suggested themes. The majority wanted to see some sort of revenge on Anna by Janice after my last story, we try to deliver:) Hope you enjoy it.

Ps attached photo of 'Anna' [as if] :)

Janice had been severely traumatised since the last meeting between her and Anna. Of course Janice wasn’t the type to seek revenge at all but all that sexual excitement made her wonder what it would be like to have complete power over another woman, Anna in particular.

She wasn’t the devious type but she did have time on her hands and over the next few weeks she thought long and hard about it. Revenge would indeed be sweet. She thought of Anna’s beautiful body squirming at her very touch…..

Anna was heading back to college in a few weeks and Janice felt that if she was going to strike the time was now and so she would need a plan quickly. She couldn’t do it on her own and so called round on an old school friend to explain the entire episode. At the end of the tortuous story Elaine was shocked, dismayed and secretly a little turned on by the prospect of tying a youngster down and tickling the hell out of her. Court proceedings would be out of the question as the law would just see it as retaliation. The 45 year old blonde was only too eager to help. As Janice got up to head to the door Elaine smiled and said,

‘Don’t worry J we’ll get her good’

So Janice emailed Anna and said that all was forgiven between the two, in fact she had kinda enjoyed it and before Anna went back to University she wanted to make up between the two of them, just quiet drinks at her house, just the two of them….Anna was slightly taken aback by the complete forgiveness and decided to go, ‘I might even get in a little tickling’ she thought…

Two nights later the sexy college student turned up at Janice’s door dresser in jogging bottoms, trainers and a strappy top, her tiny boobs barely making an impact of the fabric of the dress.

‘Hi Janice it is so nice of you to have me over again’ giving Janice a wink as she said it.

‘Anna it’s so lovely to see you to and what a lovely colour you hair is’ – Janice said, giving Anna a wink in reply ‘Come on in’

Anna was a little disturbed about the returned wink but considered Janice too quiet and submissive to try anything on, in fact bring it on she thought to herself.

‘Thank you so much, I decided a little shade darker might make me look a little older!!’

‘Anna this is my friend Elaine’ Janice said as she led Anna into her front room.

‘Oh I didn’t realise that you had a friend over’ Anna said more than a little concerned now.

Elaine smiled and said ‘Janice has told me how delightful you are and I just insisted I had to make your acquaintance’.

A slight tone of menace was evident in Elaine’s voice.

‘Can I get you a drink’ – ‘that would be lovely’ Anna replied and Elaine disappeared to the kitchen.

After about 30 mins of small talk and two glasses of wine Anna had relaxed and seemed assured that this was not to be a night of revenge but a genuine offer of friendship from the earlier subject of her tickle desire.

Elaine and Anna were sitting together on a lounger and Anna was starting to realise how truly charming this mature lady was when she let out a tiny ‘eep’

‘Oh I’m sorry’ Elaine gasped ‘I didn’t realise you were ticklish’

‘Oh I’m not ticklish at all’ replied Anna you just startled me.

‘So it’s alright if I do this then’ Elaine said as she grabbed at Anna’s waist on the sofa.

‘eeeeeeeep ha ha’ was the response this time and with this Elaine and Janice glanced at one another.

Anna was becoming seriously worried now – perhaps there was more to this meeting that she had anticipated.

‘Do you remember a short time ago when you tied my friend up and tickled her?’ Elaine asked

‘Oh girls – it was just a joke replied the young blonde’

‘Well then, we have a few things to make you laugh to – seeing as you enjoy it so much’ Janice smiled, revenge was coming.

Now Elaine and Janice really should have formulated a more comprehensive plan – they had a plan to get Anna here – well that was about it…

Elaine had a moment of carpe diem and grabbed at Anna’s arms, the two struggled for a while, with the slightly more demure Janice, watching on – confused as how to help. There were arms and legs everywhere and eventually the two women tumbled off the settee and onto the ground.

‘Well help!!’ said Elaine, slightly frustrated

‘What should I do’

‘Grab her foot and tickle her!!’

With that Janice joined in the clothed orgy and wrapped her arms round one of the Anna’s feet, she started unlacing the trainer.

‘Oh no please don’t’ Anna started to plead with Janice ‘Oh yes please do’ shouted Elaine, still trying to keep a check on Anna’s flailing arms!!

Janice pulled of the trainer and a beautiful tiny foot was right in front of her, encased in a sock. Something just started to rise in the forty something woman, images started to flood through her mind of this helpless girl who she had power over. Suddenly her desire to make Anna REALLY pay took over from her thought on simple revenge.

All these thoughts manifested themselves in a desire to see flesh, soft, warm flesh and so she started tugging at Anna’s sock. Anna scrunched up her foot as best she could but the sock eventually came off and there were the loveliest tiny feet Janice had ever seen and each toe had bright red nail varnish on.

‘On not on my bare feet, HAAAAAA’ Anna began to scream as Janice started to scribble here hands up and down Anna’s bare soles. Elaine could barely keep a hold of the girl.

‘hahhahhahanoooooooooooooooooo, let me go’

Ecstasy was what Janice was slowly falling into and her cautious and timid mind had been taken over by a desire for the ultimate ecstasy. She couldn’t decide whether she should stroke the entire sole slowly or scribble here fingers just under her toes.

‘I really can’t hold her like this’ Elaine exclaimed as the girl now thrashed about and screamed at Janice to stop.

‘Not a problem, lets tie her up, she did it to me, we’ll do it to her. I’ll get some stockings, hold her for another minute and then you’ll get some fun with her too’ Janice disappeared up the stairs……

Anna’s mind raced now at what these two had planned for her.

Elaine, who was much more sexually experienced than Janice had always harboured the secret fantasy of power over another girl. An image of some girls holding another one down, hands and feet outside the classroom had remained with her, her dream was about to come true. She began to whisper into Anna’s ear…

‘First we’ll tie your hands, then we’ll slide our fingers into your armpits. We’ll unbutton that blouse of yours, strip off your bra and tickle under your tiny little breasts. You won’t know what hit’s you when I began to slide off your jogging bottoms…’

Raw fear was all that could be seen in Anna’s eyes, ‘you wouldn’t dare she exclaimed’

‘Oh wouldn’t we, here comes your tickle toy back with some stockings, you’ll soon be powerless and then we’ll do whatever we want to you’

Janice paraded back into the room with some stockings and as Elaine did her best to hold her down, Janice proceeded to tie Anna’s arms one at a time to some heavy table legs. It wasn’t long before the young girls arms were outstretched and she swore she could nearly see Elaine salivating at the prospect.

‘Janice we must tie her legs as well, no point doing this half heartedly’ Elaine exclaimed and so off Janice trotted again only to return with two more of her best stockings… ‘This had better be worth it’ she said, ‘Oh don’t worry it will’ Elaine grinned, ‘Best to take the jogging bottoms off now, just so we have a little more access’

‘Sounds like a great idea Elaine’ and will that she started to unbuckle Anna’s jeans. She accidentally touched the warm soft flesh around her belly button and a shudder ran though her as she realised how much fun lay ahead with his helpless co-ed.

Soon the jogging bottoms were being eased over her shapely hips and off they came, just past her adorable little feet. Anna was wearing matching blue bra and panties.

‘Now we can really get down to the business end Janice’ smiled Elaine, just tie her feet to the bottom of that recliner. It was not immediately apparent why Elaine wanted Anna’s legs raised about a foot in the air but she did as she was told and soon Anna was nicely spread eagle,

Anna felt some more pleading was now appropriate. ‘Please you can stop here and untie me – no damage done – I won’t be mad’

‘We have no intention of stopping her, it’s just getting interesting’ Elaine retorted as she started to unbutton Anna’s shirt.

Janice started to feel that warm trembling sensation again as she saw the panty clad girl becoming more and more exposed. Soon Anna’s tiny blue bra was exposed and then the whole of her chest.

‘Now you won’t be needing this shirt anymore’ Elaine exclaimed as she pulled out a pair of scissors and cut the shirt completely from Anna.

‘eeep’ squealed Anna as she felt the cold metal touch her flesh ‘ but how am I getting home without a shirt [this in fact was the least of her worries] ‘who said anything about GOING HOME’ menaced Elaine!!

‘Where do we start’ asked Janice ‘Anywhere you like sweetie’ replied Elaine ‘ but I’m going for those delightful arm pits – they even seem freshly shaved, how convenient!’

Janice looked at the helpless girl and nearly felt sorry for her, but then reminded herself what she had done to HER. She slowly climbed on top of Anna and without warning dug her fingers into Anna’s side.

‘Hellllllllllllllpppppppppp me’ Anna started to yell, amidst the laughter and began to buck as best she could to unseat Janice. It was of course to no avail and Janice began to methodically prod and pinch ribs and soft mounds of flesh. ‘Noooooooooooooooooo’ cried Anna as at the other end Elaine had started to stroke her arm pits with both hands.

The fact that she could not unseat Janice and hence stop the rib ticking and her arms were immobile and there was no way to prevent Elaine’s soft stroking under her arms.

‘Hey J try the inside of her thighs, you should get quite good access what with her legs in the air’ Elaine suggested.

Janice proceeded to crawl along the floor right in between Anna’s legs, Elaine was right, what access!! She began to slowly stroke the inside of her legs and drew her hands towards her panties.

‘AAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh’ screamed Anna as she began to buck up and down.

‘Great spot Elaine I think she likes it’ said Janice. As she said this she noticed Anna’s pubes starting to leak out of her panties and she realised her own excitement at just seeing them.

‘She sure does’ replied Elaine ‘but she looks like she’s getting all red – perhaps she is still too warm?’

‘No please’, screamed Anna, ‘nothing else, nothing else’

‘Well honey she took you down to your birthday suit, let’s do the same for her – what do you think J?’

‘Let’s do to her what she did to me – you’re right Elaine’ this decision came as a big relief for Elaine as she could already tell that her own panties now had a moist spot on them!!

Panic spread across Anna’s face as she realised that these ladies really meant business. ‘Oh no, don’t, you won’t’

‘If taking your clothes off is all we do you’ll be lucky!!’ replied Elaine as she advanced towards the young girls bra.

‘Here J – use my scissors for her panties, we’ll soon she if she’s a natural blonde or not’

Elaine started to unclip Anna’s bra and Janice held the scissors beside the girls panties and slipped them under the clothing. Those waves were getting stronger now and she was well aware what the were, orgasmic excitement!

She snipped at one side and then the other and pulled away the material to leave a beautiful full blonde bush. She gave the scissors back to Elaine so she could snip off Anna’s bra and there were the cutest, tiniest little titties that either woman had ever seen.

‘My you do have small titties Anna, are they ticklish at all?’ and with that she started to stoke the underside of her breasts.

‘AHAHAHHAHAH’ she screamed ‘nooooooo don’t touch my titties’ Elaine couldn’t have wanted a better reaction. ‘Oh I’ll be touching them for quite a while with that response young lady’ as she leant fully over she and started using both hands to stroke the warm, soft flesh.

Janice however had a dilemma, she wanted to touch Anna’s womanhood straight away but decided to tickle her feet and see if she could get her a little moist. She climbed up on the recliner and started to stroke Anna’s bare feet. Up and down, up and down she dragged her finger nails,

‘Ahhhhhhhhhnoooooooooooohahhahahahahh’ was all the young girl could manage as Janice tortured her feet, oh so slowly.

It was apparent that if Anna was getting wet that was yet to be seen…. She decided to investigare a little and with one hand continued to stroke one bare foot and with the foot began to tickle round her mound.
Janice however certainly was, wet and frustrated. She knew that she could never have an orgasm without stimulation but the means didn’t appear to her………then it did. Amidst the screams of Anna as Elaine now tickled one arm pit and breast at the same time she wondering if Elaine would be interested in touching her?

Unsure how exactly to go about it or raise it, she just blurted it out ‘I’m frustrated and need touched………now’

It would be difficult to say who was more shocked, Anna or Elaine – both looked stunned and Elaine even stopped tickling the girl. Before anyone had a chance to speak Janice continued,

‘I mean of course we’ll keep tickling her Elaine….’ Elaine just smiled and started undressing. Janice had also started to remove her blouse and trousers and in no time at all the two women were naked. Janice’s enormous white breasts contrasted with her burnt red bush. Elaine’s breasts were not as big as Janice’s and she had a shaved bush but the woman stood naked as tall as each other. There was silence.

‘Elaine I have an idea that Anna kinda showed me, we put a few cushions down so that you can lie across Anna, you pussy ends up, well around her mouth, if she doesn’t give you pleasure you tickle her harder. With your other hand you pleasure me, I’ll lie down beside you. With one of my hands I tickle Anna’s foot and with the other I’ll try to make her come. I think we’d need to tie up one of Anna’s legs in a right angle for it to work’

Again both girls were amazed, Janice had gone from being a prude to a bondage expert – in the space of about an hour!

So the ladies set to work rearranging Anna into a more convenient shape, of course every few seconds they would give her a tickle just for good measure and illicit an ‘Eeeeep’.

One of her feet was tied to her other leg at a right angle, giving Janice excellent access to it whilst lying down one side of her, in fact it was nearly in her face. Elaine meanwhile was setting up a couple of cushions so she could lie across Anna’s face without smothering her!! Anna of course could do nothing but lie there.

‘So young lady, how are you feeling about this then, I hope you’ve bad some practice at giving head, maybe just not on a woman before?’ Elaine laughed as she pondered what a great game that Janice had come up with. Janice was very excited, she had never been brought to orgasm by a woman’s touch before and the thought of touching and tickling a young girl whilst experiencing it made her tremble inside.

The ladies were now in position and Janice started by licking Anna’s foot, ‘well I suppose I could use my hand but this seems so more convenient she thought to herself’.

‘noooottttttttt againnnnnnn hahahahahah pleeeeeeeeeeease’ Anna started to squeal at Janice’s touch but then realised there was worse to come. Elaine put her weight down on the cushions and shuffled herself into position so her pussy was right over Anna’s mouth. Initially all she could hear was ‘Mummmmmffff’ but then she heard a muffled laugh as she used one of her hands to pinch her ribs. Finally Elaine’s other hand reached Janice’s, by now wet pussy, ‘It won’t take long’ she thought to herself as she began to stimulate her friend. She heard Janice groan and knew she was in the right spot. She could also feel Anna’s tongue flicking her g spot and thought ‘at this rate I won’t last long either!!’

To encourage her along Elaine snaked one of her hands up into Anna’s arm pit and began to stroke it, Anna started to really laugh but the movement of her mouth over Elaine’s clit whilst laughing was actually really stimulating and she could feel herself getting really wet.

‘Tickle her, really tickle her Janice, it’s amazing’

Janice started to really scribble her hands up and down one of Anna’s feet and with her other began to rub the young girls clit even faster. Janice was starting to breath heavier now and moaning,

‘Oh God Elaine, I’m nearly there, tickle her tickle her’ Elaine required little encouragement and was furiously now poking and prodding at the young girls ribs,

‘mmmmmfffffffhahahahahahah’ was all Anna could manage as she realised that it wouldn’t be soon before these ladies were in heaven and hopefully they’d stop. She now penetrated her tongue in between Elaine’s lips and tasted her warm juices in her mouth, she furiously ran her tongue up and down as fast as she could whilst laughing at the same time, her mind simply blown by the whole experience.

‘Oh my, oh my yessssssssssssssssssssssssss, keep going, keep going Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss’ screamed Janice as she exploded into orgasm, nearly in unison ‘Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh’ screamed Elaine as she too finally reached her plateau.

Everything was silent except for some heavy breathing and moaning, and a still muffled Anna who was feeling that she had got some of Elaine’s pubes in her teeth.

Both naked woman got up and hugged, ‘that was amazing – thank you, thank you so much Elaine’

‘Pity we couldn’t do this every weekend’ replied Elaine.

‘Wait a minute’ said Janice as she disappeared off up the stairs, returning with a camcorder. ‘Think you could bring her to orgasm Elaine while I video it, it would make interesting watching for her friends, college professors, family and the wider viewing public’

‘No you wouldn’t, you wouldn’t pleeeease don’t’ pleaded Anna ‘you’ve had your fun with me, now we’re even’ Elaine began walking towards the naked spread eagled girl, ‘I told you young lady, you need a little discipline in your life, perhaps even a spanking on your bare bottom after this’

Janice smiled ‘shall we say every other Saturday night; I think I can make some room…..’

Comments and feedback always welcome..

Tanthalas

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back