• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess Amalie- PART ONE (Request)

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
Princess Amalie sighed deeply while she sat on the edge of her bed. The girl had been sitting in her bedroom for nearly an hour wondering what she should do to pass the time. Unfortunately, because she was a princess, the girl wasn’t allowed to venture beyond the stone walls of her home.

Amalie was a beautiful girl who medium length, brown hair. Brown eyes and stood five feet, four inches tall.

“Come on…” Amalie cried, leaning back against her bed and staring up at the ceiling. “There has to be something to do!” Amalie loved being a princess, but one thing she hated was being bored.

“I have something you can do.” Came a strange, but familiar voice.

Amalie sat up quickly, but before she could located the owner of the voice a black sack was thrown over her head. “H-!” Amalie cried, but the owner of the voice clamped a firm hand over her mouth.

“No need to spoil my plans just yet.” The owner of the voice said. “Now… Let’s get going.”

Amalie lost track of the time as she was led through the castle. The girl thought someone would spot them, but no one did. Or if they did they never stopped them. Soon Amalie felt herself being lifted up on the back of a horse and then the owner of the voice sat in the saddle behind her.

“Were here.” Came the owner of the voice. The black bag was tugged off her head.

Amalie turned to see who had kidnapped her. The girl gasped. It was her uncle Santiago. “You!” Amalie cried.

“Yes… Me.” Santiago said, smiling evilly. “Now let’s get started.” He said, stepping down from the horse. The man helped Amalie off the horse, then led the girl into a cabin. Amalie’s eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness. When the girl saw the large, pair of stocks dominating the middle of the room she gasped.

“What is that for!?” Amalie cried, pointing at the stocks.

“That’s for me… Well it’s for you, but I’ll be enjoying it more then you will.” Santiago said, pushing Amalie gently towards the contraption. In a matter of seconds Amalie was bound inside the stocks. Her feet were incased in the heavy wooden stocks and her arms were pulled over her head and tied to a support beam with strong ropes.

Amalie struggled against the binds, but Santiago had tied her up too tightly. “LET ME GO! I ORDER YOU!” Amalie cried, closing her eyes tightly.

“Yes your majesty.” Santiago said, his voice was filled with sarcasm. The man headed over to Amalie’s feet and slid her heels off her nylon soles. “But not before I have my fun.”

“W-WAIT!” Amalie cried. “What is this all about?” The girl demanded.

“Money of course. I left your father a note. If he wants to see you again he’ll drop off a large, bag of gold coins in a certain spot… My partners there right now.” Santiago said, and with that he reached for Amalie’s feet.

When the tips of Santiago’s fingers got close enough the man slowly raked them up her soles. Instantly Amalie burst into ticklish laughter. The girl wriggled left and right in her binds. The girl tried to move her feet, but the wooden stocks refused to let the girl move them.
“W-WAIT!” Amalie giggled.

Santiago didn’t say anything as he continued to rake his fingers up and down the tender soles. Amalie kicked her feet, but the man was easily able to keep up with the kick. His fingers scratched Amalie’s soles mercilessly, he then moved onto the arches of the girl’s feet and then her heels.

Amalie’s laughter grew louder and more hysteric. She kicked and pulled as hard as she could, but still couldn’t break free.

“PLEASE… STOP!” Amalie cried, her chest heaved.

Santiago laughed as he grabbed the toes on Amalie’s right foot and pulled them back. With his free hand the man slowly raked his fingers up and down the ticklish soles. The man attacked the middle of the girl’s feet and then moved onto the bridge of her toes.

“NO… NO MORE!” Amalie screamed, through her ticklish laughter. The girl was laughing so hard that her words came out jumbled.

Santiago kept this up for several moments, but then stopped and allowed the girl to catch her breath. “You’re not doing so well.” Santiago said, getting to his feet. “I don’t think you’ll make it to the end of the night.”

(If you're interested in reading part two please click the link below!)

PART ONE: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5831296/princess_amalie_part_one.html?cat=44

PART TWO: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5831304/princess_amalie_part_two.html?cat=44

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back