• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aiko and Megumi- Robot Fight (PART ONE)

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
Megumi stared out of the large, bay window. All around her she could see nothing, but blackness with a millions of twinkling lights in the distance. Megumi took a deep breath. A small smile creased her thin lips. It didn't matter how often the girl saw the beauty of space she could never get enough.

Megumi and Aiko were currently traveling around the galaxy in a spaceship. They didn't have a particular destination in mind, but that didn't matter. Traveling was enough for the two.

"Are you ok Megumi?" Aiko asked, walking up behind the girl. "You've been quiet lately."

Megumi glanced over her shoulder at the cyborg. "I'm fine." The girl said, smiling warmly. "I'm just looking. I love being out here in space."

Aiko walked up to the girl and wrapped her arms lovingly around the girl's shoulders.. Their she nuzzled her face close to Megumi's. "I love you master!" Aiko said, closing her eyes.

Megumi giggled. "I told you not to call me master!" Megumi said.

"Sorry." Aiko said, but she didn't sound sorry.

Both girls stood like that for several moments until they heard a ringing sound. "What's that?" Megumi wondered, aloud.

"I think you have email." Aiko said, turning on her heels. The two headed onto the bridge of the spaceship. On one of the computer consoles was a message. "Let's see..." Aiko began. "You are invited to test your cyborg, robots and androids against other top robotics experts. Do you accept this challenge?" Aiko read, aloud.

Megumi placed her hands on her hips and smirked. "What do you say Aiko?" Megumi asked. "Want to give it a shot?" The girl asked.

Aiko nodded. "Yeah! Let's do it!"

"Then click yes!" Megumi ordered.

A few days later Megumi and Aiko were signed up for the robots war. Aiko was the first to battle. Jumping into a large, sealed off arena. The robot that stood directly in front of her was a giant. It stood well over ten feet tall, had broad shoulders and several cannons built into it's body.

"Are you sure about this?" Megumi asked, over an intercom built into Aiko's head.

"Of course. I'm YOUR creation after all." Aiko said.

All the cannons in the robots body turned themselves towards Aiko and fired a burst of energy at the cyborg. Aiko bent low and kicked off the ground before the beams of energy struck the girl.

Aiko sailed through the air like a ballerina. When the girl grew close to the robot she slammed the heel of her left foot into the top of the robot. With a loud boom the robot slammed into the ground. Aiko landed a few feet away and leapt at the robot. Turning in midair the girl turned and slammed her left foot into the robots chest. The robot was sent reeling backwards.

When the robot struck a wall directly behind it the robot exploded.

The fight only took a few seconds, but Aiko was the winner.

"Excellent job!" Megumi cried, happily.

"Thanks!" Aiko said, blushing hard.

***​

A few hours later Aiko found herself standing back in the arena. Directly in front of her was an android that looked almost as human as Aiko did. The android's skin looked plastic and it's eyes looked dull.

Aiko leapt forwards and threw a hard punch, but the android dodged out of the way. Aiko quickly turned on her heels and blocked a kick that was launched at the side of her head. The android was quick and threw another kick to the other side of Aiko's head. Aiko ducked underneath the kick.

When the girl stood she threw a hard punch. This time it connected with the androids nose bashing it in. Sparks shot out of the androids head. It's eyes began blinking on and off.

BAM!

Aiko threw a punch that connected with the androids chest. The android was launched into the wall behind it. The impact was so great that it's head, arms and legs snapped off it's mechanical body. With a loud explosion the rest of the android exploded.
Aiko threw her hands into the air. "YEAH!" She cheered.

***​

"I think we might actually win this thing!" Aiko said, plopping down on a bench in front of Megumi. Megumi connected a small computer to Aiko's right shoulder blade and began pounding information into it.

"You did receive a little damage though." Megumi said, scratching her chin thoughtfully. "I can fix it."

"What happened?" Aiko wondered.

"Your last punch caused a small bend in your index finger. It's nothing too serious." Megumi said, going to her knees. The girl took Aiko's hand and another small computer and began fixing the damage.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to get hurt." Aiko said, looking sad.

"Don't be sorry. You're doing great!" Megumi said. "And as long as no one finds out you're ticklish then we should be fine."

"Yeah!" Aiko said, nodding.

***​

"Don't be sorry. You're doing great!" Megumi said. "And as long as no one finds out you're ticklish then we should be fine."

The tall man leaned back in his seat. "I'm glad we decided to bug that girl's room." He said, folding his hands together in front of him. A large, toothy grin creased his lips.

***​

Aiko leapt into the arena. Another android was waiting for the girl. This one looked just as fake as the last one did.

Aiko leapt at the android and threw a kick. The android dodged out of the way and threw a kick of her own. Aiko was faster and easily dodged out of the way. Just as Aiko landed the android grabbed the girl's wrists and held them firmly in her hands.

"Like that's going..." Aiko began, but the android pulled her arms over her head before the girl could utter another word. "HEY!" Aiko cried, kicking her legs.

Two panels appeared in the robots sides and two more arms appeared and began tickling the Aiko's sides. Aiko burst into ticklish laughter and began thrashing wildly. The girl's chest heaved and her body shook as the androids fingers made short work of her sides.

"NO... STUPID... ANDROID!" Aiko cried.
The android's fingers slowly moved up Aiko's body. It poked and tickled Aiko's ribs and then dug her fingers into the girl's underarms.

Aiko's laughter grew more hysteric and so did her struggles. "P-PLEASE!" Aiko laughed, hysterically. "PLEASE STOP!" She cried.

The android didn't stop tickling. Instead it's fingers began moving faster and the places it tickled grew more sporadic. One hand was tickling her right underarm while the other was squeezing her ribs and then one was tickling her left side and the other was making short work of her belly.

Aiko began pulling and struggling as hard as she could. She caused the robot to teetered forwards, but that was all she could manage.

"COME ON!" Aiko cried, closing her eyes tightly. When the girl opened her eyes she slammed the heel of her right foot into the androids chest. The impact was so great that the android was sent reeling backwards. It slammed into the ground several times before it rolled to a stop.

Aiko sank to her knees. Her eyes were trained on the android. To her relief it didn't move. "How?" Megumi began, in Aiko's head. "How did they find out?"

(If you would like to read part two please click the links below! Thanks!)

PART ONE: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5831332/aiko_and_megumi_robot_fight.html?cat=44

PART TWO: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5831340/aiko_and_megumi_robot_fight_part_two.html?cat=44

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back