• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first tickle experience FFF/M

kalle

This took place a few years ago when I was 18 years old and I still have "nightmares" about it.

"No, not another family dinner at my aunts house" That was my first thought when my mom told me that we were going away to my aunts house this weekend. Ever since I was a child I really hated being there. Everytime we were there it was all about talking about careers, how good my cousins were at school and bla bla bla, the same empty chat every single time. But what I figured out later that my cousin jenny, who was 25 years old, had three friends over this time for dinner and was eating with us. "oh great" I thought for myself. My cousin jenny was a hot girl and was always surrounded by other beautiful girls as far as I could remember.

When we had arrived, talked to everybody and introduced us to everybody, it was time for dinner. I happend to be placed behind my uncle och and grandmother, as always, and they were talking about stuff that I didnt really gave a shit about. What caught my attention more was my cousins jennys three friends that was sitting to far away from me =(

Their name was Jenna, Amy and Amanda. All of them were very short girls, around 5´2 I guess, but that didnt mind me at all, I was actually more into short girls than tall ones. All three of them had well shaped bodys, slim waiste, very wide hips and ass and muscular thighs. I noticed their long hair, jenna was a dark brunette, amy blonde and Amanda had black hair. I´ve met jenna many times before at my aunts house because she and my cousin jenny were best friends. All of them were the sam age as my cousin

Jenna, amy and amanda finished their plates faster then the rest of us and went upstairs to try some clothes they bought earlier that day on the mall. As always, I went upstairs to my other cousins room and watched tv and listed to some records. I was doing that everytime we came over for dinner, just because I hated to be there and watching tv and stuff was a great time killer.

I went upstairs to my other cousins room and heard some giggles from jennys room farther down the hallway. I saw that the door was a little bit open, so I desided to have a peek. What I saw was like taken from a movie, I couldnt believe that girls like them existed. All three of them were running around the room in just bra and string underwear, putting on some tight jeans and tops. For an 18 year old boy, these three 25 year old women was breath taking. They didnt seem to see me looking through the door so I stayed for at little bit longer. Way to long because Jenna saw me spying om them. She become out of sight for me and suddely she open the door really fast and I stood there like an idiot, blushing all over my face.

" So, what are you looking at" jenna said to me and the other girls just stared at me. " sorry.." I mumbled and was looking down at the floor. " well" she said "You can come in if you want to" I was really took by suprise when she said that " no, no, no, I´ll just go back watching tv" I said " But jenna and the other girls were grabbing me and said " come on, its to late to be shy now, we just wanna talk and hang out with you"

So, they pulled me in and circle around me and look at me like a piece of meat and look at each other and giggled " so, you think that we are attracive right?" jenna asked me. "well, kind of" I answerd back. they started to schratch me lighty with their fingers, all of them had looong fingernails, not fake ones but real nails painted in beautiful colors. Everytime I made a fast reflex move of their scratching they started to laugh. " So, you are ticklish?" Amy said and started to digg on my sides with her fingers " No, please stop, I´m extremly ticklish" I said. Before I knew it, Amanda kicked me behind my kneecaps and I flew down to the floor and they all jumped down on me and started to wrestle with me. I had to admit that I wasnt very strong at the time. I was very tall, around 6 feet tall, but very slim and skinny, so small and quite big boned girls had no problem pinning me down to the floor.

When the wrestle was over, they had all of my clothes off but not my underwear. They had me tied down with my feet together, attached to the bed and my hands together, attached to a heavy chair so my extremly ticklish body was totally exposed and strecht out. " So, I think you have to learn a lesson from sneekpeeking on us" Amy said. " please dont, I wouldnt suvive this, I know exactly what you are gonna do with me, I wont do it again, I promise!!!" " well, thats to late now" jenna said and straddle my waiste and wiggled with her finger in the air. Being so hard tied and having her straddling my waiste och to her whole bodyweight on me, there was no way I was gonna get away.

she started lightly to schratch my arms and worked all her way down my body to my underwear. The other girls was sitting on both side of me right beside my head, looking at me with a big smile on their face and sometimes making fake sad face expressions. " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSE STOOOOOOOP!!!!!" I screamed for my life, hoping that someone in the house was heaing me, but no, nobody heard me. Jenna started to tickle me harder, They all were switching and tickled me for five minutes each and kept doing this for 30 minutes. " ohh, it getting hot in here" jenna said" why dont we take our clothes of ?" The other to agreed.

Now they were just in their bra and underwear and started tickle me once more. When jenna straddled me now wearing nothing but underwear, I really felt a sexual arousing when she sat right above my waiste and I felt that I was gonna have an erection, This time she didnt tickled me, she just sat there and started move back and forward on my waiste and I felt that my erection was getting harder and harder as she focused to just rub my dick with her vagina. " I think he likes this" jenna said " it would be said to not "finish him" she said.

The other girls agreed and the second tickle session started. I was in a bad position; Tied up, one girl sitting on me and tickling me, two girls sat on both sides of me and they too tickled me. This time, Amy grabbed a bottle of massage oil and they rubbed in my whole upper body with massage oil, which made the tickling 100 times worse. " PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE STOOOOOOOP!!!!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANY LONGER!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA" another 30 minutes later, I was tired, shaking from the sexually arousement then ever before. I had red scratches all over my body from their fingernails. Now they started to look at my underwear where a rock hard penis was dying for a relief.

Now, they released my arms and tied them separetly, and Jenna sat down between them with her legs croeesd and had my head on her legs. she started to rubb my shin and cheek kissed my forhead. The other girls started to kiss my body och pulled down my underwear too my ankles and rubbed my penis with massage oil. They started to tickle my balls and penis and gave me a handjob, but they always stopped before I came. They werent done with me yet. This time, I didnt scream. I was totally hypnotised by lookíng in jennas eyes as she touched my face gently and sometimes drawing circles with her fingernails on my well oiled body, which made me giggle like a little boy. " So, she said, "do you want me to finish you?" "yeah..." I said quietly, almost like a whisper. They untied my legs and she sat between my legs, very close to my penis och started giving me a handjob. the other girls was playing with my body with their fingernails, tickling me and turned me on even more. After a few minutes, I came like a vulcano and after a few minutes relaxing, they untied me and helped me get dressed.

" What did you think of this punichment?" jenna asked me. " Better then I thoguth it would be" I said. At that time, my cousin jenny came in and saked me" what are you doing here??" "ohh" jenna said " he just gave us som good advice about boys and what to were, you know?" jenna said with a smile on her face. " yeah, thats right" I said. They all huged me before I went back to my other cousins room. A few hours later, me and my family went home and Jenna, Amy and Amanda wawed at me through my cousins window.

A couple of months later, it was time for another family dinner at my aunts house. This time my mother told me that I didnt have to come if I didnt wanted to. But this time I really wanted to come, hoping that the girls would show up even this time!

The end!

hehehe awesome hope there is another time they got you XD

I´m a Swede, so my english spelling is not correct, sorry

Nice story kalle, its always very brave for someone to share a real experience. So, ignore any rude comments, especially the ones about spelling and grammer. Some people fail to realize that this forum caters to those beyond the states who may have a hard time with some english.

Nothing like getting an erection in front of a girl, and then getting it tickled.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back