• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Joan Allen Ticklish Reaction From Dog Licking Her Foot In Movie

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Tonight I'm watching a Hallmark movie, called "Hatchi", with Richard Gere, and Joan Allen.'

The premise of the film is about a family who takes in a lost dog, when Richard Gere brings it home.

There is a scene in the movie where Joan Allen is lying barefoot on her bed, and she begins giggling when something she can't see is licking her foot. She wiggles her toes, giggles, and says something like "Something is licking my foot", but can't see the dog that is at the foot of her bed.

Did anyone else see the movie, or this scene? As it showed a ticklish type reaction from Joan Allen when the dog licked her feet, I thought I'd post about it.

Mitch

I'm not sure, Backstep, sorry. Someone recommended to me to watch it last night. I have no idea if it's rentable, or if or when it will be on TV again.

Mitch

Thanks, sunrise, I appreciate you posting the photos and clip.

Mitch

The movie is available from Lovefilm.com to buy or rent. It gets pretty decent reviews.

Joan Allen is an actress I would really love to see tickled so I might give the movie a try.

Can someone tell me where in the movie the scene is?
I've been looking at clips of the movie and I can't find it.

How far into the movie is that scene? Is it 20 minutes into the film? Is it 40? Some one please let me know. I am having trouble finding that particular scene. I know it is a lightning fast scene so I must be passing over it as I fast forward.
Let me know!!
Thanks.

Thanks very, very much for this scene of tickling;
Joan Allen has ticklish feet.
And this movie "Hachiko A Dog's Story" is excellent, I saw.

I don't remember where into the movie the dog tickles the feet of Joan Allen, but the movie is "Hachiko A Dog's Story", I saw, is excellent.

I looked on YouTube for that scene. The movie is in sections. I can't find the scene? Can someone help me out? How long into the movie is the scene?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back