• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punk vs Metal (f/f) nylons, nylon socks

Jagermeistered

Level of Tangerine Feather
Stacy and Annette have been best friends for years, and continue to enjoy each others company. Even though they have their own different circle of friends at school; they always have their best times on the weekend with each other. They might not share the same passion of music style, but they do share the same past time: tickling and nylons!!

Stacy is the gorgeous blonde next door. Standing at 5'6", and 120 pounds. *When she is studying, she is always playing her favorite punk bands on her mp3 with earphones. Her style is; well: a shirt with one of her favorite band logos, tight fit blue jeans, mismatching trouser or knee high socks, and Vans. *Between her and Annette she was always the less energetic, laid back, and like to take things as they come.*

Annette is the extreme one of the duo. *A girl with black and purple hair color; She always dresses in black. She also always has a band logo on her shirt - usually metal or goth. Her favorite is her really baggy black pants. And, her pair of black Doc Martin boots that Stacy and her mom got her for her birthday. Annette's sock and nylon wear is always spontaneous. Annette stands a little taller than Stacy at 5'8" and 130 pounds.*

It was*Friday afternoon, and the girls thought it would be a good idea to do their homework in the library before starting their weekend fun. They are both now seniors at Valley High School. Annette only had to worry about her Government test on Monday, but Stacy had a math assignment and a English essay to write. Annette finished her study and closed her book. She looked over at Stacy, and she had her right leg crossed under her left leg on top of the chair. Her jean pant leg was hiding her socks.*

Annette: Hey Stacy, what are you hiding in those Vans - other than your sexy feet.*

Stacy: Patience - woman. I just need a couple of minutes.*

Annette being impatient, quickly pulls up her pant leg. Ecstatic to see her foot covered in a red knee high sock.*

Annette: That is cute!!

Stacy: Hey!! Thanks, though - they are yours. Haha.*

Annette gave Stacy a little grin look. Stacy thinking nothing of it, continues to finish her much needed work. Annette quickly pulls off her shoe, and Stacy was quickly distracted. Looking at Annette with nervous and fear!!

Annette: After school, your mine!!

---------

After finishing school; they head back to Stacy's place. Her parents decided to take a trip to see their old College friends. So, Stacy and Annette had the house too themselves. They headed to Stacy's room, and she jumped on her computer to play some mellow rock music. She hates Annette's pulse pounding metal music.*

Annette: Since you wanna play this, and you are winding down from school work. I wanna give you a shoulder rub.*

Stacy: Thanks, Buddy!!!!

Annette: Lay down on your belly, and I will take care of the rest.*

Stacy: Ok!!

Annette begins to massage Stacy's shoulders. Like she was a professional massage therapist. Stacy with having no will power to say 'thanks'. Falls asleep - Annette in a situation; who has never done this to her best friend.

Annette: I have to plan this out perfectly.

They were in a peace agreement. If one girl has her hands bound: the bound girl could not interfere(mostly as feet concerned). *Only to enjoy the tickling torture fun of her winning friend.*

Annette: I have my best friend where I want. Her favorite handcuffs that she uses against me on her dresser. I know what I want to do. She looks so peaceful sleeping: Annette thinking to herself. But, speaking out loud:

Annette: what are friends for?

She handcuffs Stacy's wrist together. Sits on the bed and straddling her with ribs and armpits in range. She runs her her finger tips against her pits!!

Stacy: Oohhh.

Annette: Wake up buddy.*

Annette moves to her ribs: the most sensitive part of her upper extremities. Dancing around her sides; Stacy wakes up:

Stacy: *Oohhh god Annette what are you doing? Aaaaahhhh! Stop! Please stop!! Hahahaha!!

Annette: Sorry girl, your mine!!!

Annette tortures Stacy's ribs; her legs kicking all over the place. Annette decides to give Stacy a break too catch her breath. She stands up too catch a glimpse of her damsel in distress friend. She takes a glimpse at the foot of the bed. Stacy lost one of her Vans covering her left foot.*

Annette: Stacy, blue nylon socks on your left foot?

Stacy: Yeah, well I thought blue and red nylon socks would be a cute idea today.*

Annette: Oh yeah, the red sock on your right foot. Let me see that foot again.*

She pulls off the other Van.... It begins!!

Stacy: Aaaaahhhhhhhaaaa. Annette pleease stop. Oh girl your nails are... Stooooop.*

Annette: Wow! Is this torture for you? Wait a tooth brush in my pocket. How does this feel?

Stacy: No no - please you are.... Aaaaaahhhhhhh my god please! *Ummmm... Ok. Hehehehehe!!

Annette: Well that was Fun... For me!!!

Stacy: That was cool. By the way, remember those stockings I bought for prom.*

Annette: Yes...

Stacy: Well I couldn't wait to wear them.*

Annette: Really? You wore them today. Those were expensive nylons you bought!!

Stacy: I know, hey Annette what are you doing? Just don't ruin them!!

Annette pulls the trouser socks off Stacy's feet. She sees the that the stockings have reinforced toes and heels.*

Annette: You have the stinkiest feet!! You should have saved your stockings for prom!!

Stacy: well.. You have too: aaaahhhhh my poor nylon feet. Hahahaha. Please. Annnnn, Oooohhhhh my stockings, don't ruuuin, ooohhh my god stop please the prom.*

----------

Annette: I had my fun for a Friday Stacy!!!

Stacy: Thank god, take off my cuff and let's just party?

Annette: Let's play Korn?

Stacy: That's cool, let's play their upbeat stuff!!!

Annette: No, all that tickle torture has me getting tired, play something from the Issues album.*

Stacy plays the album from her computer. While Annette starts to dose off, Stacy puts her trouser socks back on. (She wants to protect those nylons for the prom). *Annette getting so comfy, passes out like a rock. Stacy seeing the end of her friends shoe laces goes for the pull. Succeed; the laces are undone....

Stacy: Wait, the handcuffs, my victory will be the end tonight!!

Stacy: If I pull these Doc Martin boots off, the extreme tickle will be torture with the smell!!

Stacy: I can do this!!!*

Stacy pulls off a boot... Wow the sight of a black nylon sock!!

Stacey: The smell, it's like..

*Tickle - tickle.*

Annette squirmed in her sleep. Giggle-giggle.*

Annette wakes up: you have the... The ahhhhh hahahaha... Stop oohhh, hehehe.*

Annette: Not my black nylon... *Oooooohhhhh. Stop Stacy. Pppllllleeeeeeaaaaseeeeee. Hahahaha. My black socked feet can't handle - Aaaahhhh: stop: hehehe.*

Stacy: I love your black nylon sock, but wow do they smell. Let's pull it off.*

Annette: Pleeeaaaaasse don't. I don't want you to see...

Stacy: What don't you want me to see?

Annette: Well, I bought a pair of $20 stockings for the prom. I don't want to ruin them; just like I didn't want to ruin yours.*

Stacy: I won't ruin your stockings for our prom! In fact stay still. I wanna pull the stocking off and see your bare foot.*

Annette: Please, what about our love for nylons? Ahhh, hehehe.. You win just don't ruin my stockings.*

Annette: You still have that other boot on. What's in that one?*

Annette: Well, don't be shocked.*

Stacy unties her boot, and starts to pull. Annette fighting with all her might loses the battle. Her feet are exposed wearing Stacy's other red knee high socks.*

Stacy: I was going to try to match my socks today. And, I see you took one for yourself. Well then...

Annette: Hehehe. Please the sock is so thin that I can't; aaahhhhaaaaaa. This torture please - hehe oh no oh no aahhhhhhhhh.*

Stacy: I am taking off my sock and your prom stockings.*

----------

Wow the girls were thinkinging after the dust settled: "this is just Friday night!!"

Hey, nice story. Always good to see more nylon tickling writers. Keep it up, I'd like to see more of Stacy and Annette's adventures.

Thanks Mandrake!! I just posted a Halloween story. The girls in both stories will be apart of a much longer story!!! :) Thinking m/ffff.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back