• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Bollywood (Indian Tickling)

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
If you are are anything like me.... you have my deep sympathy. But besides that, you might find Indian women to be highly exotic and facinating; Hindi hot tamales hotter than a bowl of kashmir dum aloo!

Below, I have a list of tickling involving Asian Indian women; they, along with Mideastern women, seem to be the rarest subjects in the tickling realm. Now, you may ask, where could someone see or purchase some of these films, since they are not "mainstream" in this culture? Well, some of these films can be purchased on the Internet, and major cities usually have an Indian video store where these films can be rented; some cities even have theaters that show such films. Now - on with the list:

In the film HUM DIL DE CHUKE SANAM actor Sanam Khan tickles Aishwarya Rai's feet.

An actor named Salman tickles the feet of Rani Mukherjee in CHORI CHORI CHUPKE CHUPKE. He also might tickle Twinkle Khanna in JAB PYAAR KISI SE HOTA HAI (rumored).

The film PYAAR TUNE KYA KIYA, actor Fardeen Khan tickles Sonali Kulkurni in a foot massage scene.

In the film UTSAV, an actor licks actress Rekha's foot.

Also, there is a Canadian film called MASALA (not to be confused with MISSISSIPPI MASALA) in which an Indian woman vigorusly tickles a guy in bed with her under his arms. Short but nice. SALAAM BOMBAY has a woman stroking a man's face with feather.....

There's an Indian singer named Talat Aziz; in one of his music videos he tickles a beautiful woman's feet with a stiff white feather. Incredible flexing and facial reactions! I know it can be seen on Canadian Asian music video channels.

There was a web page called Tickling in India. Unfortunately, all the photos posted were the usual stuff: Harmony & FM scenes, Tied and Tickled shots, stuff we've all seen before. Nothing original.

Currently, A.N.A. offers a video where an Indian woman tickles the feet of a Korean woman. It's available for a limited time only. But on one of their "tickling shorts" tapes - I think #6 - the Korean woman tickles the feet of the Indian woman for a few minutes.

Finally, Indian tickling in the fetish world. There was a Tied and Tickled magazine from a few years ago, where an Indian woman tickled a white woman with a feather. Better, though is Tied & Tickled Vol. 2 #5, where an Indian woman (Hasiri) is tied to a rack & tickled. In a later issue, Volume 3, Number 2, the same woman using a different name (Taj Mahal) is placed in stocks and tied on the floor while tickled. Incredible reactions caught in pictures. She's really frantically ticklish. I wish she had done some videos.

Many thanks, Oddjob0226!

I'm especially interested in that Talat Aziz music video :D You are right; I don't think I've ever seen an Asian Indian woman tickled! What a shame :(

I have the video clip ( the woman is gorgeous!) And I have the Masalla movie, the Tied & Tickled mags (amazing) and just ordered the A.N.A. "shorts" video. I've never seen the actual Indian films, though.

Would you happen to know the name of the song/music video?

can you post any of those pics if you have them?? I'd love to see them :D

Scoob

Even better, Scoob...

Is if Oddjob posted the Talat Aziz video clip! :wow:

So you want the evidence, eh?

Actually, I'd love to post this stuff. Stuff like this needs to be posted! But I just got my computer back from the repair shop, & my scanner isn't reloading properly. But my sister knows this stuff, so in the next week or so the problem should be solved.

The video clips that I have (the MASALA piece and the music video piece) are both on VHS, & I'm not too sure how to post them. I'll read up under the technical menu how to post and then see what I can do.

BTW, Foot Paradise sells 2 videos featuring Raven, a woman of Mid East ethnicity being tickled.... the one bit I have is sadly way too short, becasue she is SO ticklish (her reaction is the honest begging in desperation/so ticklish she laughs and panicks at the same time kind of reaction that I treasure). I haven't seen her other tickling video.

And go to ANA's site. She's selling a video, "Tickling Shorts #6" that has a Korean woman tickling the feet of an Indian woman. Ooooh-whee! I'm sure it's only for 5 minutes or so, but I impulse bought that one as soon as I saw it.

Good luck, Oddjob. And it's not that I don't BELIEVE you have the stuff, I just want to see it! :D

amk714 said:
Good luck, Oddjob. And it's not that I don't BELIEVE you have the stuff, I just want to see it! :D

Oh, I know. I was displaying.

Displaying what?

Dis-playing-around.

And I have just ordered the Chori Chori movie on DVD, so we'll see how the scene is hopefully soon.

Cool, Oddjob, cool. BTW, do you think you could translate some of the titles for us who don't speak Hindi--that is the language these media are in, right? Thanks! :D

I really don't know what any of these titles mean, to be honest. I think you are right, Hindi is the main language ( but really, I'm no expert.) I know there are Hindi, Punjabi & Bengali movies, but I think these words relate to regional cultures and not a different language.

Oddjob0226 said:
And I have just ordered the Chori Chori movie on DVD, so we'll see how the scene is hopefully soon.

This is a shameless :bump:

Have you received the DVD yet, Oddjob? And how's the other stuff coming along? Sorry to be such a pest! :p Thanks. :)

Great group, Rxx! Thanks. :)

I joined it and found a lot of Indian feet pics :cool: but not of tickling them :(. Are there any? :confused:

P.S. There's also a great clip of an Asian (non-Indian) woman in stocks at a RenFaire posted in the files section of this group! :D

The pics you're looking for are in the Asian Ticklees 2 album, Alexander, toward the bottom. Unfortunately, they're all B&W. I have some more, but I haven't found them yet.

Rxx

Thanks for pointing them out, Rxx. :) Actually, I was looking for the stuff from Indian movies or music videos, but those pics will do for now. :D

>>>>>Have you received the DVD yet, Oddjob? <<<

Well, the place to order the DVDs online was out of stock, so I put my name on their waiting list... and still waiting. There are other films with such scense (brief, I'm sure), so I might look into getting one of them instead.

As far as loading the pics, TREXX has one other two photo sets on his newest Yahoo Group - which is great, BTW. It's the better one of the two. I wish this woman did videos!

As far as the foot tickling scene I have on VHS, I'm not sure if my computer tower will even allow a video to be input, it looks like it only takes audio (it's a Compac Presario from late 1998) I'll check and see for sure.....

Last edited:
Oddjob,

I have the tape of Chori Chori Chupke Chupke but i can't for the life of me find the scene u mention, do u know wat part of the movie it is in so i can narrow my search?? And yep i can make a vidclip of it for ppl.

Thanks!

I don't know about the specific scene from Chori Chori - I got the info from, of all places, and Indian foot fetish site. I wonder if there are possibly different cuts? I'll see if I can find any specifics....

I found that I have to convert an inage from VHS to another format, then post that using my video card. So I still need to investigate this, since I've never done this before...

Oddjob

Oddjob

Well i went through that tape back to front and couldn't find the scene and it was the original hindi version, however, in the middle of the movie the tape was damaged and i think about 1-2 mins was corrupt so if that scene was in that bit then that has to be the worst luck in the world, however they do have anotehr copy of it so i will hire it out next time, I have Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya and an proceeding to find the scenes in these movies.

What is the url for that site that u got the info from???

Thanks

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam

Ok well i found the scene in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and have made an avi of it, i will email it to steve of extreme tickling and maybe he will put it up on his site, i will email the file to anyone who wants it, but it is 4.08mb in size so please make sure ur email can handle this. I'm not sure how else i can get it to ppl... U will need the divx 5 codec, go here:

http://www.divx.com/

to get it, it's free and is a very good codec so it's handy to have anyway.

The original quality of the video is not that great and i'm working on getting a better rip but it's pretty complicated and it might take me awhile so that is why i am putting this version up incase i don't get round to making a better copy.

Now i will watch Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya and find the scene in it.......

Great avi, Zathras! I also like the other clip. Is it really from the Kama Sutra movie? Thank you! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back