• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any review of Harmony video TK 7?

I have a copy of TK-7F. This is the version that is primarily foot tickling. To me this video is a classic. Both women are obviously ticklish. Both women have nice feet. There's a story line of sorts, a search for a library, but what makes it is the focus on foot tickling. From hog-ties, stocks, to spread-eagle there is something for every foot tickler. My favorite scene is when the brunette, and I can't believe I've forgotten her name, is tied to a chair with her feet raised up and tied to a stool. Catherine Beaumount, the zaftig but cute blonde, teases her at the beginning with the slow removal of her shoes. There's a few minutes of stocking foot tickling, then the real fun begins. The stockings are slowly ripped off to reveal an outstanding pair of feet. Then the tickling begins. My favorite part of this segment is at the point the brunette sees that a toothbrush is going to be used on her feet. The tremor in her voice and the ticklish squeal in her laughter are classics. In my opinion this is a classic video that all tickling fans should own but is a "must" for those foot ticklers in the world. I give it 5 feathers on a scale of 4.:p

Harmony TK-7 "A Ticklish Interrogation

Happy to review it. It's long been one of my favorites.

First up there are two versions of Ticklish Interrogation TK-7F and TK-7M The first is the shorter of the two, at about 45 minutes with an emphisis on foot tickling. The second is longer, clocking in at 70 minutes and covers all types of tickling. Most of whats in TK-7F is in 7M, but there are a few differences.

It stars Cathryn Beaumont and Misty Lang.

Both women are fairly ticklish, Cathryn moreso, but Misty has her moments. Both are pretty good ticklers, and seem to have little mercy.

This video is one of the best of the early Harmony efforts, and was directed by Lorelei under her Kristine Imboch name. It's sound and lighting quality are excellent.

The video is moved along by a silly spy plotline where each of the women catch and tie each other, trying to extract info about some hidden documents. There 5 sceens where each girl works over the other (Three where Cathryn is getting it, two with Misty being tickled) They are tied in a variety of postions, some rather unique. In the sixth segment they are tied together, and tickle each other at the same time.

Over all, I've always found this video to be one of my favorites. I'm biased by my like of Cathryn (My all time favorite model), so take my words with that in mind. But I would say buy it. This video stands up very well against modern material, and in my opinion is one of the three best that Harmony ever did.

Both versions of the video can be bought from Harmony here .

If you want any other info about it, just ask!

Myriads

Last edited:
TK-7f

I currently have this video listed on ebay for sale. Seems to be alot of bidding for it. I only recall that Catherine Beaumont is featured.

The chubby blonde seems ticklish but . . .

I liked TICKLISH INTERROGATION, too, but only for the scenes where the chubby blonde gets tickled. The knockout with the artificial bosoms seemed to be faking it when the blonde tickled her.

But 50% authentic tickling is better than many tickling videos I've seen. Further, Harmony filmed it well, often showing both girl's faces and the part of the body being tickled all in the same shot. Lots of tickle videos/mags zoom in too far, showing just hands on feet, for example. I of course like to see the anatomy getting tickled, but just as important is the communication between the tickler and the victim. Maybe my favorite part of TICKLISH INTERROGATION exemplifies my point: the fake-breasted girl has the blonde in the stocks and tickles her bare feet. We see the tickler laughing at and teasing the victim, the victim's reaction, and of course the tickling all in one tight, exciting shot.

The other great aspect of TICKLISH INTERROGATION was the climax, where the lady copy handcuffs the two women, where each has her wrists cuffed to the other's ankles. Incredibly hot as they tickle each other's feet simultaneously, despite the fact the one girl's not ticklish and doing a lousy job pretending to be.

I used to have this video. Actually, TK-F7 was the first one I ever bought, and it was a real good one. Unfortunately, when I got married, I had to throw it out. :mad:
The clips you find are great, with Misty getting foot tickled, especially. But the clip I wish someone would post is of Catheryn getting foot-tickled while in the stocks.
Oh well. That's one for the request forum, I guess!

em es, you are absolutely correct...misty lang is not the least bit ticklish...every time ive ever seen her tickled her laugh and reactions are always exactly on the same keel. anyone whos ever tickled someone really ticklish know that isnt the case...the laughter and begging vary according to where they are tickled, for how long and for how hard. she never changes during the whole thing. however i do agree that cathryn seems to be genuinely ticklish.

Wow

Boy this thread was one deep in the archive...............I still love TK7-F!!

Wow, what an ancient thread! Apologies to bringing up such a "dead" thread it seems, but I recently discovered this video, or a portion of it. I was surfing through YouTube the other day and found the first 8:xx minutes of (I think?) the TK-F7 version of this video, and was very impressed! I noticed the Harmony advertisement at the beginning of the video, so I checked the website to see if it was available.

The site says they only offer DVD's, but when I searched for their tickling videos, I see that TK-7 is listed as available on VHS:

http://www.harmonyconcepts.com/www/rsite/videos/tk/ticklingvideos.htm

However, I'm not sure how up-to-date that page is with the "sale" ending back in early 2004. I was searching clips4sale to see if it was available for download, but was unable to find if Harmony Concepts has a store there with this video. Does anybody know if they do? If so, could you direct me to where it would be?

In searching Harmony's streaming video library, I found it there as well:

http://www.harmonyconcepts.com/www/rsite/videos/tk/tick4.htm

But again, I do not want to purchase anything if it is out-of-date. Does anybody know if this video/DVD is available to purchase/download anywhere? When I searched for it via Google, I found this thread. It seems to be a rare classic, so any up-to-date information would be appreciated.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back