• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Animal Licking

bare feet

TMF Poster
Anyone ever had the experience of having their feet licked(tickled) by a dog or a goat? That is my ultimate tickle fantasy.

While the majority of TMF'ers will probably be ok with what your saying, I've always related that type of a situation to that of beastiality.

To which I say......

EEEWWWWW!

Sorry, bare feet . . .

While the majority of TMF'ers will probably be ok with what your saying, I've always related that type of a situation to that of beastiality.

To which I say......

EEEWWWWW!

^ seconded.

Epic. Then why post that in here where they are looking for people who are into it?

Eh, I don't mind if a guy/girl is licking me but I dunno if i'd be ok with a dog or a goat doing it to me, kinds gross lol.

I've got no problems with it at all.

I've known two gals who've had their feet licked by an animal. One had her feet licked by a dog, the other by a pair of cats. One descibed the dog licking her feet as torture, the other claimed that someone was trying to murder her. The one with the cats said she was close to wetting herself laughing.

And neither of them were into tickling, which IMHO, made the stories all the better. PM me, check out my blog or post a message for me and I'll tell the story in full to you if you're interested.

sometimes when my boyfriend and i cuddle, his dog comes and licks my ears or my armpits and my boy holds me down and eggs her on. it doesn't get my rocks off or anything, since i'm not a zoophile, but i think it can be cute and playful when it's spontaneous.

yeah, but is wasnt something i actively sought out to do. its just that my dog used to keep licking and biting feet as a puppy, grew out of it pretty fast though...

I used to have a dog, so I'm sure its happened to me, but, in no way was it sexual.

If a girl into male feet wanted to lick my feet, by all means, I would let her do so. I cannot think of a dog licking my feet as sexual, sorry.

Mitch

Well yes. Then again that practice wasn't about the goats licking feet. As far as we know, people in the middle ages didn't think of tickling as sexual.

I'm saying the people in the middle ages were practicing beastiality because.....well.....I think people in those ages just practiced beastiality anyways.

The "BAAAAAAH!!!" from a sheep meant yes back then. Also incest wasn't frowned upon yet. Women were a witch if they could do math, and being a witch was serious business. Also women couldn't cook. That was a mans job.

I guess what I'm saying is that the middle ages thought patterns were all kinds of backwards.

Well yes. Then again that practice wasn't about the goats licking feet. As far as we know, people in the middle ages didn't think of tickling as sexual.

I'm saying the people in the middle ages were practicing beastiality because.....well.....I think people in those ages just practiced beastiality anyways.

The "BAAAAAAH!!!" from a sheep meant yes back then. Also incest wasn't frowned upon yet. Women were a witch if they could do math, and being a witch was serious business. Also women couldn't cook. That was a mans job.

I guess what I'm saying is that the middle ages thought patterns were all kinds of backwards.

This is the best thing I've ever read. :bwahaha:

I enjoy watching clips of animals dogs or cats lickling the feet of a very ticklish lady. If thier tongue tickles the ladies feet when licked its awesome to see. I do however enjoy watching a guy tickle a ladies feet more though. I have to be honest though seeing a lady tickled on her feet with a stiff hair brush seems to me to be more painful then tickling. I like to use my fingers and softer things things when I tickle. May I will ask the ladies that question in another thread.

There are people who have a need to make everything sexual - a dog licking a girl's feet is hardly sexual to me but it can certainly make for tickle torture - Paradise Vision has a number of video clips like this and they are among my favorites - bestiality is the act of having intercourse with an animal and that's a whole lot different to those of us who have a broader perspective.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh kay... look... heres the thing... it is very possible for it just to be a tickling thing- nothing sexual... how do i know you may ask? because i've done it-

my first visit to see femfttickler21, peanut butter on soles + 2 dogs = torture... thats it, torture, no sexual reaction in any way.... its actually a very---- different---- sensation... i can see how most people will associate it with a sexual feeling, but seriously ... no... just, no....

Paradise Vision's Tickled to the Last Lick would be a good one for you if you are into this..

Yes, the Middle Ages using this as punishment, etc. makes for interesting stories.

This would probably be another that falls into the category of whatever floats your boat.

I was just pondering this during lunch today (what kind of life do I have that I was thinking about this during lunch?), and it hit me.

I usually think of an animal in this circumstance as a tickling machine. That sounds bad to say, but a cat, goat or (usually) dog won't respond to pleading or hysterics and will continue to lap at whatever food is there until it's done.

A tickling machine is difficult at best to build effectively outside the realm of fiction, but everyone has or know someone who has a pet.

Just my $.02

I look at things this way; this thread should be viewed as if my new girlfriend is viewing it. I am trying to help her understand that I have a tickling fetish, that it isnt abnormal, that a lot of people find tickling erotic and it is something that is part of my life that she is just going to have to accept or move on. Mind you I told her that she doesnt have to feel obligated to participate, yet because she is an amazing person, she has. She has watched me tickle other women and has actually joined in. She admits that tickling does nothing for her but she gets excited and turned on when I get turned on indulging myself either by tickling someone or watching a video. But I have never consider animal licking and when she read this thread, she wanted to puke and for the first time I was embarassed to be a member of this forum. I understand the light hearted nature of this thread, but for the first time I understand that this sort of stuff NEVER should be on a public forum unless you are asking for ridicule.

When it just sort of happens spontaneously, it's kind of amusing, but I definitely don't approve of purposefully using animals in any kind of fetish play, or any sexual context at all.

This is where I have issue...not with this thread but the people commenting in it. Everyone is focusing on bestiality. Okay then no mentioning tickling anyone under the age of 18 and arrest everyone on the forum who has ever mentioned it because that must be child molestation. If the person getting tickled or even the tickler is sexually turned on by the animals doing the tickling, then yes it is treading a thin line. But if it is just fun tickling, then it is not. Such a thing as non sexual tickling does exist people. Those of you that automatically go to bestiality obviously find tickling sexual and cant separate fun tickling from sexual tickling. If this is you then you don't need to include animals in your tickling. If this is not you, then there is no problem. Have fun and enjoy it with or without animals, whatever you choose its fine. Don't criticize people that aren't as entrenched into tickling as a sexual fetish as you are. Just because you can't handle innocent tickling without blowing a wad in your pants, doesn't mean others can't.

Case in point. Is it legal to show bestiality on TV? That would be a NO. Do they show people getting licked on the face by dogs on TV? Yes. Therefore an animal licking you as long as its not on genitalia is not bestiality. Go to a public location have someone fully clothed except barefoot. Have an animal licking their feet and the person is laughing. While they may get some looks from passer bys because its out of the ordinary, a cop will not arrest them for bestiality. That is having sexual intercourse with animals. I don't know of anyway that licking a fully clothed persons feet constitutes sexual intercourse.

Okay I have said my peace. Back to our regularly scheduled ignorant debate.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back