• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stacy, Annette and Cheerleaders (nylons/some bare) All kinds of situations!

Jagermeistered

Level of Tangerine Feather
Hey TMF Universe,
This is another installment from the tickle adventures of Stacy and Annette. The first story is called, "Punk vs Metal". If you haven't read it, you should to get the girls stats.*

Hope you enjoy! And, provide any feedbacks or comments!

------
It was a new week at Valley High. The principal told the senior class last week, that this week is gonna be special. It will be, "Dress for Success" week. And, the whole senior class has to participate. Not all the girls are thrilled, since nylons are on the mandatory to wear list. If they wear dresses, pantyhose are required; whereas slacks require the girls too wear knee high nylons.

It's Monday morning, Stacy spent the weekend with Annette at her house, while her parents were out of town. Stacy walks in to Annette's room; wearing, a white button blouse, and long slacks that cover half her feet. *

Annette: Red nylon socks with your black slacks? I don't that blends in with the dress for success.*

Stacy: No worries, I will be wearing ankle boots. The length of my slacks and boots will hide my socks. Look at you hottie!! In you white shirt and grey slacks. Nice high heel shoes.*

Annette: Actually their just clogs with tall heels.*

Annette sits on her bed and crosses her right leg over her left. Pulls up her pant leg too show them off. *Stacy's eyes open wide when she saw Annette's ankle and heel covered in grey nylon socks. Without hesitation, Stacy grabs her ankle, and slides off her clog.*

Stacy: Oh yes, easy access!!

She digs her finger nails into Annette's grey nylon foot.*

Annette: Aaahahaha. You fool!! We got to get to school!!! Hehehehe.*

Stacy stops after a good 45 second tickle. Annette puts her clog back on, and Stacy put on her ankle boots. Shortly after that they leave for school.*

The morning was going pretty good for Stacy. But, poor for Annette, feels a little humiliated for what happened to her. She was in the gym for 2nd period P.E. Class. She was the only senior, and was excused by the coach. He saw no point in her changing out of her clothes, and messing up her business attire. She was sitting on the bleachers in the gym watching her classmate play basketball. After getting board real quick, she decided to lay down using her backpack as a pillow. She is at the very far end, and on the third level. Their is no rail, so she lays in a position that her legs are dangling off the bleachers. Her lower legs up to her knees are just dangling off the bleacher. She crosses her arm over her eyes, so to block out the lights from from the ceiling lights. Very big mistake!! As she is starting to doze off, she hears light gossiping kind of close to her. Thinking nothing of it, she quickly falls into an unconscious state. What seemed like a minute was actually twenty minutes. She is quickly alerted to wake up when she feels hands taking tight grip of her ankles. And, fingernails digging into her arches at a quick-fast pace.*

Annette: Ahhhhhh hahahah!!!!! stop it I'm up! Hehehehe!!

She sits up, while pulling her feet away from her ticklers. Annette looks down at the girls.*

Annette: Sophmores! How dare you...

First girl: Sorry! The bell is about to ring. Just giving you a wake up call! By the way, nice pink sock. It's thin, and I can see your tootsies, and arches shaped nicely.*

Second girl: Yeah. But, what's with the green nylon sock? You are weird!!

Annette: What? What are talking about?*

The two girls ran off giggling. Annette looks down at her feet to see what they were talking about. Sure enough they are right, a pink and green nylon sock were on her feet. She looks around; sure enough her grey nylon socks, and shoes are no where in sight.*

A few hours has passed since Annette's embarrassment. Stacy is at lunch with her friends: James and Trevor. The two guys are just juniors, but she loves to hang out with them. When Stacy wasn't with Annette, she is usually hanging out with the boys at local rock shows.*

They were having their lunch on the side of the school. Escaping from the sun: they are sitting, eating, and talking underneath a big tree. The shade is keeping the area cool for all too enjoy.*

James: Hey Stacy, we know you love to be spontaneous! So, uh, what socks are you wearing in your shoes?

Stacy: None of your business boys!!!

James: Oh really!! Get her Trevor!!!!

Trevor gets Stacy from behind; both legs wrapped around her waist, and have both arms in a full nelson with armpits exposed. James kneels down, and sits on her legs.*

James: You know Stacy, we always see you and Annette having a great tickle time with each other. You never give Trevor and I an invitation. Well then: (brief pause) Coochy coochy coo.*

Stacy: Hehehe. No James not my pppiiiiiittttsss. Aaaaahahah. Please James stop!!! Ohoh my god!!!

James: That was fun!! What if I poke grab your ribs?

Stacy: Holy crap!!!! Aaaahhhhhhh hahahahahaha - Stop James please!!! I beg you!!!!

James: What? Ok, I can't leave without my Finale!!

Stacy: What? What finale? No James not my feet!!!! Leave my boots on now!!*

James makes easy work of pulling off Stacy's boots.*

James: Hey! Nice red nylon socks!!!*

Stacy: Put my shoes back on now James!!

James: I can't Stacy, you see I made a promise to a friend.. Coochy coochy cooo.*

Stacy: Aaaaahhhhhhhhh hahahahahaha, James, leeeaaaavvveeee my nylon feet, aaahhhhhhhhhh hehehehe. James, leave my nylon feet alone. What do you mean a promise.*

James: Stacy, I wish I could... Really, I do, but Trevor and I made a promise to a friend...

Stacy: What promise James? Wait.. Wait.. What are you doing? Leave my red nylon socks alone!!!

James with ease, pulls off Stacy's red nylon socks.*

James: *Stacy, you have the cutest bare feet ever!!!*Trevor, time to go!!*

They leave poor Stacy alone. All Stacy sees is James walking away with her boots and red nylon socks.*

At the end of the first day of the school week. The halls are filled with joyous students!! Can't wait to get out of this place!!*

The only unhappy one's, are of course poor Stacy and Annette. Stacy picked up a ride from a friend. She just ditched the rest of the school day. When she got home, she just crashed on the couch in the living room, still wearing the pink sock and green nylon sock.*

Not even five minutes later.She here's the front door open. Stacy walks into the room crying.*

Annette: What happened to you?

Stacy: Oh god!! James... Trevor...

The door bell rings...

Annette: Stacy, I'll be right back. Get a hold of yourself!! I always thought you had the cutest bare feet!!

Annette walks to the front door and opens it. Nobody is their, she begins to close the door. Until, she notices a paper taped to the door knob. *She peels the paper off, and reads the note. "You girls want you stuff, go to 125 Brooks St. Oh, put on some nylons, that's also part of the deal."

Annette: Stacy, we gotta go!!!

Stacy: What?

Annette runs to her bedroom, taking off her school clothes, and puts on a pair of black tights, and knee high nylon socks. She hopes that the people who have their stuff, won't think they are wearing layers. Quickly putting on blue jeans and a *t-shirt. She grabs Change of clothing for Stacy. Going back to the living room where Stacy is at and upset. She sees her just laying their. She walks up to her and tears her buttoned blouse open.*

Stacy: What are you doing?

Annette: Put this shirt on, time to go get our stuff!!

Annette undos her belt holding up her slacks, and starts yanking her pants off her body. As Stacy is struggling to pull her blouse off, and put on the shirt that was handed to her. Annette slides on a pair of nude thigh stockings on her friends legs and feet. She also puts on a pair of white knee high socks, that is very thin nylon fabric.*

Annette: Stacy, does this tickle?

Stacy: oohhhhhh yeeeaahhhh aahahaha stop Annneetteee hahaha.*

Annette: Crap Stacy, this is the best we can do!!! Damn!!

Annette goes to the closet right next to the front door. She pulls out a pair of black converse, and white running tennis shoes. Annette puts her black nylon feet in the converse, and Stacy puts on the white tennis shoes. They run out of the house to go to the meeting place. They want to get their shoes *and nylons back!! Also, to get some revenge!!

They arrive at the house.*

Stacy: It seems to be an old abandoned house! Maybe it's a trap!!

Annette: Come on Stacy, I want my favorite clogs back!!

Both girls walk in the house, and almost sees a sign with an arrow pointing up stairs. They look around and see five ladders in the den. They thought nothing of it, and hurry up stairs to find their belongings. When they get upstairs, they see a light coming out of one bedroom. They entered into the lit room, and the only thing they see is four holes in the floor. They get closer, and they see writing on the floor: "Insert legs and feet Now!"*

The two friends looked at each other, and just shrugged it off.*

Annette: Hey what's the worst thing that can happen?

Both girls begin to sit on the floor, and insert feet and legs into the holes. Not a second later, what kinda feels like ropes being *wrapped around their ankles. They feel a quick tug, and now both girls squirming to get themselves out of the whole.*

Stacy: What's going on? I can't get my legs out of this hole!!

Mystery Voice: Good job! Cheer team! Whoooooo!

Annette: Oh crap Stacy, we've just been tricked by the cheerleading squad!*

Stacy: oh no. Not cool!! somebody is untying my shoelaces!!! (Background voices: Hehehehehe!) Leave my shoes on!!!!! Oh no Annette - my nylon fe-et ahhhhhahahaha hehehehe hahahaha - Stop it girls, please!! STOP!!*

Cheerleader: Hey pull off her sock off! I wanna see me some piggies!

Stacy feels fingers going up her pant leg, and now the feeling of her white sock coming off her. She looks at Annette, and is just speechless.*

Cheerleader: Tan nylons!!!! Her foot looks so sexy with those reinforced toes. What would happen if I take this brush..

Stacy: Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh. No.. Nnnooooooo.. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Please girls I'll do whatever?!?!?! Hahahahahaha. Oh.. Oohhhhh. Don't take off my stocking, please! No not my other sock girls. Please!!! Hehehehehe ahhhhahahahaha.*

Cheerleader: Hey girls, how about this pair of ignored tootsies?

Another Cheerleader: What about Stacy's other stockinged foot.*

Cheerleader: Let's just leave her be. I want Annette!!!!

Annette this whole time has been petrified, and couldn't think of any words to help Stacy. She's looking at Stacy right now. She's laying down on her back trying to catch her breath.*

Cheerleader: Let me see what I can do here!!

The cheerleader unties Annette's converse, and slowly pulls the back end of her shoes down so her black nylon heels are exposed. She let's go of the shoe and watches Annette curl up her ankle so her shoe wouldn't slip off. The cheerleader takes a toothbrush, and lightly brushes against the arch of her foot. Annette's whole foot and ankle begins to quiver and shake. She speeds up, and at that split second, Annette's shoe flies off. Her shoe it the ceiling before falling to the floor. The cheerleader repeated with her other foot, and with similar results.*

Cheerleader: I wanna see what kind of damage my finger nails can do for the next three minutes on her black sock feet.*

The cheerleader pulled at the toe are of her sock, and wrapped it around her left index and middle finger. She dug her right finger nails aggressively. And, more Annette squirmed the faster her sock was sliding off her foot.*

It actually only took a minute and a half for Annette to lose her sock.*

Cheerleader: What's this? More black socks I have too go thru?

She slides her hand up Annette's pant leg and pulls.*

Cheerleader: Oh tights! You think that's gonna stop me?

The cheerleader grabs a pair of scissors, and cuts open the toe of Annette's nylon feet. Her jaw drops at the site of her perfect little toes. She starts sucking on Annette's gorgeous little toes for a moment. She then slides up her tight to her ankle, and exposing her whole bare foot.*

Cheerleader: Wow!!

She takes a feather, slowly strokes up and down against her arches, moving faster with every stroke. All she can hear is Annette's screaming and laughter from above. After about three minutes. The girls decided to call it a night. They untied the girls ankles, and went upstairs. They look down on their poor damsels. They pulled the girls leg and feet from out of the holes. The main cheerleader, I'll just call her "Captain" for now. Walks over to Annette's limp body, and takes a sniff from her nylon sock foot. She pulls off that sock and makes a tight grip with it. The girls take a walk to the door way, only to turn and look at their trophy case.*

----------------

As the sun pierces thru the windows. Stacy is the first one to wake up. She was laying on her side with a comfy pillow under her head. She opens her eyes and sees her best friend Annette still out cold. Laying on her back in like a spread eagle position. She looks at her beautiful nylon foot, and adjusts her self. Then, sees her gorgeous bare foot.*

Stacy: What happened?*

She sits up and looks at her own feet. One foot is bare, but the other one is in a stocking. Not to mention runs in them, and her big toe is popping out because of a tear.*

Stacy: Damn! Those cheerleader are going down, Big Time!!!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back