• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

COMING SOON! Joint story from Danny and Bekah!!

bekah

OK for those of you who actually go into the chat room....Prepare yourself!

Danny (KEEPERSkept) and I (Oh Yes! Its Bekah) as some of you may be aware have made our online relationship Chat Room official. In celebration of this glorious new chapter in our lives and as we are both writers, we have decided to co write a story together. Danny will write the LER piece and I the LEE. While I cannot give you the plot, as it would spoil the awesomely HAWT surprise, I can tell you all that we will both be staring as ourselves. Look up string theory and that may give you an idea of how this is possible lol. Im hoping it will be a nice looooooong one as I am myself an avid reader. We already have a plot in mind but any ideas you guys want to throw our way can and will be discussed. This weekend will be our work time and I'm hoping to be able to post it Sunday or Monday. Feel free to chat me up in the foyer.
Hope you guys are as excited as I am!!!!!!

GOD BLESS THE TROOPS!!!

BEKAH!!

* Danny's online Girl Friend FOREVER!!!*

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back