• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stacy and Annette's Revenge(nylons)

Jagermeistered

Level of Tangerine Feather
Hello all! Here's another installment. I hope all the nylon and sock ticklers enjoy!!!

---------

Its been a couple weeks since the girls were attacked by the Varsity Cheerleading squad. They spent all weekend planning their revenge! They've been working hard trying to attain rope, ceran wrap, and two old wooden stocks.*

Annette: I have the perfect plan. The girls will be spending their spring break at cheerleading camp. It's located at these campgrounds ten miles out of town.

Stacy: Well, let's head down their and see what we have too work with!!

They traveled down to the campgrounds, and was able to locate the cabin they were going to be staying at. The girls looked around, and saw four bum beds for eight girls.*Their was also a common area with a couple of couches.*

Stacy: Sixteen little tootsies will be all ours for the taking!!!

Annette pulls up a rug in the middle of the cabin, and finds a trap door. She pulls the door open, and goes down the stairs.*

Annette: Hey Stacy, I found a room to set up shop.*

They spend the next couple of days unloading their supplies in the room. They wanted to get it all down their before the girls got there.*

*It's Wednesday, and the girls set up tent in the woods. They look thru their binoculars, and see all eight girls walk on to an open area. The girls are all dressed up in their school cheer uniforms. Wearing the school colors: red and gold outfits. They are also wearing tan or nude pantyhose, little white ankle socks, and white tennis shoes.*

Stacy: Hey there's Naomi, She's the cutest short blonde, and with little size 6 feet. I always see her in class performing the hottest shoe play action when not in uniform. I always see her in jeans and t-shirt. She always wears mules, and sheer reinforced toe nylons!!!
She is definitely at the top of my list.*

Annette: You can have her Stacy. I am going after the captain, Angie. And, her best friend, Jane.*

The girls look on as Angie, Jane and another girl wrestle Naomi down to the ground. Angie is sitting on her back digging her finger nails in Naomi's ribs and armpits. Stacy and Annette smiles as they can hear her laughter and screams. Jane and the other girl each grabs one of Naomi's leg. They start off by pinching her inner thighs, and the screams and laughter becomes even louder.*

Stacy: Hey let's get a closer look!!

They get about 25 feet away, and are hiding behind some bushes. The girls are watching on and realize. This isn't cheerleader camp, it's a Tickle Terror camp.*

Jane: Hey girl, time to pull off these tennis, and go to town.*

Naomi: No girls!!!! Not the fffeeetttt ahhhahaha(Angie is still on top, and starts digging into her sides and pits again). Hahahahaha. Stop Angie!!

Jane and the other girl unties her tennis shoes, and slowly pulls them off. Jane takes her fingers, and short natural nails that look ready to dance. Jane, without hesitation - attacks.*

Naomi: Hahahahahaha. Stop it girls!! Hehehe.*

Jane: These are thinnest white socks I ever tickled you in! They are so soft to the touch.*

Naomi: They.. They are!! *Hehehehehe. So don't ruin!! Oh no, I didn't mean take them off!!! Hahahaha.*

Jane: Reinforced pantyhose!! You think that can protect your toes from me, Naomi?

Naomi: Noooooo!!! Ahhhhahahaha. They can't protect me!!!!! Oh! Stooop!!

Annette: Hey Stacy, I know your enjoying this like I am!! But, we should check on the other four girls.*

The two best friends to go hunt for the other four girls. They see the girls talking in a group. They are standing next to this weird standing object. It's two wooden pillars sticking out of the ground, and a wooden be on top. It has to be about 12-feet tall. *There's a rope hanging from the bottom of the beam, and it is thru a metal loop. Annette recognizes one of the girls.*

Annette: Hey that's Janice! Wondering what they are talking about.*

As the girls look on, two of the girls stands on each side of Janice. They than all over the sudden grabbed her arm, and start dragging her closer to the erect object. The fourth girl is fallowing them wearing a back pack. They look on seeing Janice struggling to get free. *As just her feet are being dragged across the grass. She begins to lose her white tennis. First her right shoe, and then her left. They pull Janice to the ground, and the girl with the back pack, begins to tie her wrists with a rope. They hear Janice!!

Janice: No girls! I don't want to be tickle tortured!!

The two girls grabs the other side of the rope and pulls. As Janice is being elevated off the ground, she continues struggling with her legs kicking.*

Stacy: If she keeps struggling like that she might lose her socks.*

Sure enough, Janice's ankle socks slid partially off her feet, exposing her nylon heels. Now, her feet are elevated about 3-feet off the ground. The two girls walked up behind her, each with another rope in hand grabs and ties her ankles. They grabbed the other sides of the ropes, and walks toward the wooden pillars. They start to pull on the ropes, pulling poor Janice's legs apart. They tie the ropes to the pillars, and then make their move towards Janice.*

Stacy and Annette once again goes on the move to get a closer look. They see the girl with the back pack wrapping her arm around her right leg, and digging her fingers in her sock; tickling her nylon foot.*

Janice: Hahahahaha. Angel, Stop Please Stop!! Aaaahhhhhhahahaha. Best buddy, come on, put my sock all the way back on. Ssssstttttttooooppppp! Ahahahaha.*

Angel: Oh, Janice. If you weren't struggling so much. You wouldn't be in this predicament. Even your tennis would still be on your cute size 7 footsies.*

Angel grabs the toe part of her sock.*

Angel: I tell you what, if you don't squirming so much, while my index finger caresses your arch. If you can last 20 seconds; I'll pull your socks up.*

Angel pulls her sock till the top is at the ball of her foot, and her arch fully exposed. She takes her index finger, and caresses in a circle pattern. The other two girls are giggling and laughing as they are watching Janice being tormented. Angel speeds up the rotation after about ten seconds.*

Angel: Five..... Four...... Threeeee.... Oh, look what we have here. A perfectly exposed nylon foot.*

Janice: Oh nooooo!

Angel: Jessica, stand behind her, and tickle those ribs and armpits. Danielle, help me out with her nylon feet.*

Danielle walks up to her left foot. With her white cotton sock still barely covering her nylon feet. She looks up at Janice. And, looks back at her foot. She pulls her sock back on her foot. She looks back at Janice, who is look down at her smiling.*

Janice: Thanks Danielle!!!!

Danielle: Ha, you wish!!!!

Danielle quickly pulls off her sock, and goes to work. Jessica goes to work on her ribs and armpits. While Janice is screaming and laughing her lungs out. Angel goes thru her back pack, and pulls out two electric toothbrushes. She gets Danielle's attention, and hands her one of the brushes. Both ladies go to work on Janice's poor nylon feet. After about 15 minutes of pure torture on Janice's body. Three girls stop, and Jessica walks around by Angel. She checks out Janice's little size 7. She sees multiple runs in her nylons, and her bare heel sticking out of her nylons.*

Jessica: Don't worry Janice! I brought a ton of nylons!! We'll get you all covered up in no time!!!

Stacy and Annette finally decide to head to the girls cabin. It's still day light out. They walk pass Naomi, Angie, Jane and the other cheerleader. When they get into the secret room below the cabin. They found a little hole, so they can run up a tube into the cabin. They have the tube connected to a tank of sleeping gas. They also have a couple hidden web cams in the cabin. Annette brought her laptop, and has all inside the cabin on her screen.*

Annette: You still want a piece of Naomi? After all the tickle torture she was put thru.*

Stacy: Not tonight. I think we should also let Janice off the hook. But, the other six girls are going down!!!!

After about an hour, all the girls come walking into the cabin. Six of the girls are still hyped and full of energy. With the exception of Janice and Naomi. Janice climbs to the top of her bunker, and crawls under the covers to pass out. Naomi did the same thing on her lower bunker bed.*

The other girls start changing out of their clothes(only five of the six girls left their pantyhose on):
Angie - Puts on a black shirt, jean shorts, black ankle socks, and a pair of fuzzy slippers.*
Jane - Puts on a cotton pajama outfit, a pair of black opaque thigh high stockings. She decides to just walk around in her stockinged feet.*
Angel - Puts her Valley High Spirit shirt on, her red cheerleader pants, and red ankle nylon socks. She too can only be seen in her stockinged feet.*
Danielle, Jessica, and Summer(she was the girl helping make good work on Naomi with Angie and Jane) - Since they are still juniors, and new to the squad. Angie brought along three pairs of schoolgirl outfits. They have to wear these outfits when not outside on tickle adventures. *All three are wearing a blouse, skirt, white frilly ankle nylon socks, and loafers.*

Angie walks over to the cooler, and starts *pulling out beers. All the girls are hanging out in the common area where the couches are. They put on a DVD movie, and start enjoying themselves. The girls shortly getting bored of the movie, starts poking each other sides. All the girls soon was tired of the movie, and had a wrestling, rib and armpit tickle fight matches with each other. Laughs and giggling can be heard thru out the cabin.*

Annette: I think it's time!!

Stacy: Do it!!!!

Annette starts to turn on the tank with the sleepy gas. Within three minutes, all the girls starts feeling the effects of the gas.*
Angie passes out next to the rug covering the trap door. She was trying to crawl on to a bed somewhere, anywhere. Also, losing both of her fuzzy slippers.*
The juniors just looks hard to describe. It looks like a game of twister gone bad.. Without the color dots..

Annette and Stacy came up from the secret room with gas masks. As they looked around, Angie is the first girl they notice.
The girls earlier decided she was going to be one of the girls tortured in one of the stocks.
*They both pick her up, and carried her down; they placed her in one of the stocks. She is sitting upright with her ankles locked in, and arms strapped into the arm rest. Annette looks at her feet, and decides not to even tease her. She pulls off her black socks, and exposing her nylon feet.*

Annette: I am going to tickle those nylon feet to death.*

They go back up top to figure out who will be the other victim for the stocks. They look at Angel. She's laying on her back on the couch with her Feet on on the armrest. Only one of her red ankle nylon socks are still on. Stacy looks at her other foot.*

Stacy: She's barefoot!! Not worth the stocks!!!!

They look around for Jane. She is finally noticed by Stacy. She was cuddling with Janice. *Her black stockinged feet were sticking out of the covers hanging off the bed.*

Stacy: Annette, I don't think the two of us can handle getting Jane off this top bunk..

Annette: Your right. Let's see if we can get Janice and Naomi to join us!! *

Annette ran back down to the room, and grabbed a couple of oxygen masks they brought for an emergency. They placed it on Janice and Naomi. After a couple of moments with no response.
Stacy goes to Naomi's bed side, and pulls off her covers. She Sees Naomi's curled arches staring right at her. Her left foot is still covered by her thin white ankle sock, but her her right foot is totally bare. She pulls off her sock and notices that those girls destroyed her pantyhose. She tickles her bare feet until she is finally awake. Stacy converses with Naomi for a minute. Annette notices her nodding her head, like she's down with the plan.*
Annette turns her focus to Janice. Annette was thinking to her self. That their was not too much time. She grabs her wrist, and sticks her other hand in the cover to get to her armpit. With a couple of seconds of torturing her pits. Janice pops up awake and alert.*

Annette: Girls we need to get Jane down to the room and Secured! Then we need to take care of the Juniors!

Naomi: Hey let's get Jane where she needs to be, and Janice and I will take care of the rest of the girls.*

All the girls looked at each other and smiled. They were all able to get Jane locked in the stocks in the room below.*

Janice walks back up top, and see her tormentor from earlier today. She runs her fingernails against her barefoot.*

Janice: Hhhmmmmm. Another day.*

Naomi returns up top to help out Janice. They look at the girls thinking evil tickle torture revenge for the juniors.*

Janice: Let's hogtie Danielle. She's already facedown on the ground. And, both of her shoes are off, with her socked feet begging to be tickled. Besides, I have a teasing score to settle with her.*

Naomi: I want Summer. One day before Psychology Class. She sat in the desk in front of me. Grabbed my left foot and took off my shoe. She pulled off my white sheer nylon sock, and tickled my bare foot until class started. She left after the bell rang with my nylon sock. I had to go bare feet in my shoes for the rest of the day.*

Sure enough what goes around comes around. Summer is laying on her side with both her shoes gone. All she has is her pantyhose, and one socked foot. The two girls take Angel and Jessica; then, duct tape their wrists and ankles together.*

Janice: There not going anywhere soon!!

As for the rest of the night? Too much action to put into words. All I can say is the rest of the night was filled of roars of laughter!! And, I do mean for the rest of the night!!!!!!!

Thank you Love Feet!! Glad you enjoyed it!
Thanks Mandrake! Good question about the asterisks. I've been writing majority of my stories on my IPhone at work. It must be something with the Safari browser and the site.

I am working on another installment. It's going to of course have a Halloween theme. I'm sure to have it posted way before than. It's gonna be lengthy, and I am trying to include as much diversity to keep it dynamic. Any thoughts, let me know!! My imagination runs to my fantasy, but I have no problem including others ideas!!

Like your Work

I am working on another installment. It's going to of course have a Halloween theme. I'm sure to have it posted way before than. It's gonna be lengthy, and I am trying to include as much diversity to keep it dynamic. Any thoughts, let me know!! My imagination runs to my fantasy, but I have no problem including others ideas!!

Wow! you are doing all tnis on your iphone...I'm impressed, @ work no less!

You should incorporate some intresting nylon ladies from your job with some of that imaginative flair you have shown.

Have you thought of using fantasy or speclative fiction in your stories, that could be intresting.

Please keep writing!

T K Ladd

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back