• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super Mutant have emotions too (*/F No tickling just yet)

Strange One

TMF Poster
I've had this story in my head for a few months now but never had the courage to type it out. Mainly because I'm afraid that my writing skills have sucked since I haven't written any stories in awhile. This is my first tickle story so just be warned that it might suck.

================================================== =========

Dangers were all around the wasteland of the Capital City. Dangers that didn't seem to bother the Vault Dweller of 101. Raiders, dogs, mutant size blow flies, oh my. But this was just the average day for our Dweller of 101. Oh Dweller has a name. A name that her loving mother, god rest her soul gave her. A name that she goes by besides Vault Dweller. Her name is Jamie. With fire red short hair, wearing a Mercenary Trouble Maker outfit, and her hunting rifle sling across her shoulder Jamie looked the part of a raider but had the heart of gold.

Now that didn't mean this girl didn't know how to kill. In fact if she didn't kill she would be dead in this god forsaken land that use to be known as America. Thanks to the help of her wonderful father she learned how to shoot a gun at her 10th birthday. Nothing lethal, just a BB gun to kill the roaches. Though the Overseer did frown upon them teaching her how to use a weapon. But when dear old dad decided to leave the vault when she was 19 Jamie took it upon herself to find him, and to figure out why he left.

It's been about a month now since she left the vault. She had her fair shares of near death experience. Mostly due to the fact that this land was overrun with mole rats and rapid dogs. But she did have a few encounters with Super Mutants. Now those creatures were a piece of work. With green skin like the hulk and massive muscles that would make even Hulk Hoggin himself hide under a rock these beast were not fun to fight against. Temper like that of an enraged bull, and the IQ level of that of a dog, these creatures were out for one of two things. Enslaving the survivors, and eating them.

Now in her month of being a roughneck survivor Jamie killed plenty of Super Mutants to know of their weakness and how to approach them. What she didn't know was that today she would be meeting up with a new branch of Super Mutants. Ones that wanted to understand the human emotion and needed to find a good subject to test it on.

Her rough rugged boots stomped along the worn land of the DC area, which was known to be heavy in Super Mutant population. Gripping her hunting rifle till her knuckles turned white Jamie was slowly making her way around to find the satellite dish for Three Dog. He was ever so kind enough to point her in the right direction and warn her about the Super Mutants. He did not however seem encouraged enough to follow her. This did not sit well with Jamie. Trudging along the broken ground she could hear the sounds of Super Mutants talking. They spoke broken English due to the fact that they were the dumb. She felt her body tense up as the voices grew closer.

"Err....I'm hungry! Where's food?" one shouted out in anger

"Err....Food....Hungry. Stupid humans haven't been down here." another replied. It was hard to tell who was talking to who since they all had the same voice!

"Ha ha ha! You sound like a stupid human!" the first one teased. It was then replied with the sound of something cracking against its jaw. Jamie had to bite her lip from laughing out loud. Okay, so apart from them being evil and wanting to kill anything that moved the mutants can be a source of entertainment. She slowly moved by the mutants praying to god that they wouldn't notice her.

"Ow! You hurt me!" the first one shouted out. The two mutants began to fight with each other. Shouting and cursing back and fourth. Now Jamie couldn't help but laugh. She gave out a few chuckles as she creep by. The two mutants were lost in their own world that they didn't notice Jamie. Things were looking good for the Vault Dweller. Too good in fact. When things begin to look bright for Jamie fate seems to always have something bad waiting in the mix. As she was half way across the fight something slimy wrapped against her leg. Jamie looked behind her and cursed out to herself. It was a Centaur, the Super Mutants watched dog. Flicking its head from side to side it dropped Jamie like nothing to the ground. Soon the two mutants that were fighting looked over at the Centaur and smiled.

"Ha ha ha! Stupid human!" the second one cheered out as the first one gripped its jaw slightly. They ran over to Jamie smiling to her, showing off their yellow teeth. Grabbing her by the leg the Super Mutant picked her up with ease as the Centaur let go of her leg. Hanging upside down Jamie just crossed her arms and had a look of annoyance on her face. The Super Mutant laughed as it said "Stupid human. Trying to get away from us! We got you now!"

'Oh joy. Oh wonderful luck. Oh how those who know me shall envy me in being caught.' Jamie thought to herself in a spiteful mood. The two Super Mutants bragged about catching her as they returned to camp. Throwing her in a crudely formed makeshift cage they each looked down at her and smiled.

"Err....do you think we'll eat her?" the first one asked scratching the back of its head. The second one though shook its head.

"No, leader has been reading a book....something about emotions......he said he wants to test it out.....on a female." The Super Mutant then pointed to Jamie and laughed. "She'll be perfect for the test."

Test? What test? What the hell were they talking about? Jamie now felt for the first time since she was caught fear. Unmistakable heart pounding fear. What where they going to do to her? Both the Super Mutants looked at her and laughed.

"This should be good then." the first one commented as it cracked its knuckles.

What was the word that explained every single emotion in just one phrase?

Oh yeah fucked.

Interesting... I'm looking forward to more from this storyline... I'm a big fan of Fallout 3... good choice... :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back