• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickleaders FFF/F Gets graphic

lzamora

TMF Expert
Hello everyone. This story follows a band of Cheerleaders looking to extract justice on their stuck up squad leader.
Enjoy.

Tickleaders

It was a blistering Thursday in west Texas, and on the Wildcats collage campus there was no exception. Regardless of the heat index, out on the practice field stood the Wildcats cheerleading squad. Since it was a smaller college the squad only consist of 12 girls. They were all dressed accordingly in red short shorts and a tight white t shirt that read Wildcats in red letters. Not having the proper attire would result in 50 pushups for the individual. And the reason for it, and all the agonizing practice in the sun, stood right before them. Jeanie Whitlock was her name. For 3 years she had earned the right to be the pep squad leader, and this year her ego shinned as bright as the sun that was beating down on them now.
Her shoulder length brown hair, streaked with blonde was tied tight in a pony tail. Pacing slowly back and forth Jeanie pondered a way to wrap up her new choreography set as her squad squandered around on the field. In a snap it came to her. Her vivid brown eyes widened and a small smile crept through.
“Attention!!! Everybody eyes on me. Come in close.” She barked. “I know it’s hot out here, but guess what? I DON’T CARE!!! Suck it up pussies.” That’s what we are anyways, she thought. Admiring her sense of word use.
The squad now parched from thirst let out an, “Ughh,” almost in unison.
“What was that?” Jeanie lifted her head sticking her ear out towards her squad.
Nobody replied.
Jeanie Waved her finger at them and hissed, “I didn’t think so.”
“Now we have till tomorrow to get this set down. So watch me carefully and please, try to keep up.” Jeanie said.
She began by placing her hands on her hips. Then she preformed her routine, which included hip swings legs kicks and butt shaking. Her body was stretched at about 5”9. With her arms smooth and toned. Her thighs were broad like a cheerleader’s should be and with her perky breast, she was near physical perfection, much more so than most of the squad. Once she was done, she wiped the sweat from her brow and turned to face her team.
Jeanie looked around at all the long faces. Most were red from the heat, “Now I know you cant be as perfect as me,” she curtsied and giggled, “ But your going to have to try.” She should have ended there but followed up with, “as if you could.”
“Ok, everybody now…positions!!” She screamed.
All the girls sluggishly got into formation.
“And 1 and 2 and 1 2 3…” Jeanie signaled. She watched as her miserable crew danced about, putting forth next to nothing in effort.
“Move your big ass Mary!!” Jeanie Screamed.
Mary blushed. She hated being singled out like that. She wanted to punch the daylights out of Jeanie…
After about 2 hours of hard practice, the girls glistening with sweat were dismissed to the showers. In the tight space they called a locker room, three girls had come to be acquainted with one another and being Thursday their hang out day, they usually made plans to hang out. This time Susan had reserved one of 2 lodges that were located 2 miles off campus.
Mary, Susan and Veronica gathered together outside the locker room, their hair still damp from the shower. All three of them were beautiful in one way or the other.
Mary was the giant among them, standing nearly 5”10. Her husky body was perfect for lifting fellow cheerleaders into the air during stunts. Even if her arms looked flabby, there was some muscle underneath. Looking through a hallway mirror she gently stroked her long black hair.
Veronica was quite the opposite. Her slender, short figure made her a perfect candidate for being atop pyramids during performances. Sharing the mirror space with Mary she stared at her reflection. Her sparkly green eyes looked back at her through square bifocals. She gave herself a quick smile revealing her braced teeth. “Just 3 more months,” she thought sliding her tongue across them.
Susan, the official leader of the trio worked her fingers texting. Even with the burning sun she somehow managed to keep a fair skin tone. Her milky white skin almost matched that of her T shirt. Using the mirror app on her I phone, she gave herself a once over. Susan looked like she’d just been through a tornado. Her fiery red hair lay all out of place like she likes, and a stud ring on the left of her lip showed through. Her brown freckled cheeks chubby up as she gives herself a warm smile.
Without looking up from her phone Susan motioned the clan, “Lets go.”
Thursday’s were spirit day so it was customary to wear the school colors. All three buddies sported the red tee with white letters reading “Wildcats Cheerleader”. While Veronica’s tee fit rather loose on her slim figure, Mary filled her out just fine. It hugged her bountiful curves all around…
They arrived at the lodge site shortly after packing some essentials for staying the night. Surrounded by trees, it seemed the perfect getaway from the hectic college life. Each lodge was built entirely out of wood, giving off a simple look.
“Nice place, hu?” Susan crossed her arms, proud of herself for booking the lodge just in time.
Veronica dropped her gym bag and lifted her hands in the air, “Ah, a person can breathe out here.”
“You almost forget you’re in the city.” Mary said as she approached their lodge.
“Too bad it’s for one night only.” Veronica said.
“Well lets make the best of it, and have some fun!” Mary exclaimed.
At that very moment the sound of crunching gravel made the girls look to the camp entrance. They all sighed in disbelief once they recognized the car. Driving up the lodge across from them was the new Alante sport sedan.
“Awe, why Jeanie why!!” Mary exclaimed.
Jeanie stepped out of her car and gathered her belongings. She rented this cabin to herself on a regular basis. She found that it was a good way to relax the day before a game. She glanced around and immediately noticed the three girls, but paid them no mind.
“Forget her,” Susan said as she ushered them into their lodge.
Once they were in, they unpacked their items. Toiletries such as toothpaste and body wash were brought. Extra sets of clothes and undergarments were unpacked and neatly put away. Their cheerleading uniforms and pom poms were hung and placed in the closet space…
“Ok, I want a large, hand tossed pepperoni pizza, extra cheese please.” Mary’s mind ran wild on what to order. All of them were famished. Once the order was placed all they could do was wait it out. While they did, Mary struck up conversation on practice.
“Man am I tired. That bitch Jeanie worked us like dogs today.”
Susan complied, “Oh my God, I hear you. And why the hell does she think she’s that much better? So she’s the Capitan!! Who cares!!” Susan shook her head.
Veronica stood up and began mimicking Jeanie’s rather nasal voice, “Oh look at me, I’m perfect!!” She pranced around the room as if skipping through a garden. The girls cracked up at her parody.
“It must be nice to be able to afford a lodge all to yourself.” Mary said pointing to Jeanie’s lodge.
“You know, I have a mind to go over there and give her an earful.” Susan stood up from her chair. “The way she treated us today, like dogs!! Ughh!!” Susan said with disgust.
Susan began marching towards the door, when Mary’s voluptuous body side swiped her, “hold on a minute, I have an idea ya’ll!!” She rubbed her hands together.
Veronica on her knees bounced up and down on the bed, “Ok, lets hear it.” She said curiously.
“Lets just say it involves these.” Mary reached into her gym bag and pulled out two sets of handcuffs.”
“Hey, where did you get those?!” Susan asked.
“Never mind that, but listen up you two…”
Later that night the girls got out of their jeans and dressed a bit more comfortably. Their tummies were full of pizza so it felt good to slip into their elastic red short shorts. Once they had all the necessary items collected in a tote back, they stepped out side into the moonlight and headed for Jeanie’s lodge. Susan and Veronica arrived at the door while Mary hid off to the side tote bag in hand. Susan gathered some courage and knocked on the wood door. After a few seconds Jeanie opened up. It was only 9 p:m, but she was already dressed in a satin thigh high teddy. Her braless breast hung free underneath the gown.
Jeanie looked down at her pink finger nails as if being disturbed, “Yes? How can I help you girls?”
“Well it’s me Ver..” She was interrupted.
“Veronica, Susan, yes I know who you are, but what do you want?” She asked bossily.
Susan stared down, mesmerized with Jeanie’s flat, bare feet.
Jeanie snapped her fingers, “Um I’m up here!!”
Susan broke out of her trance, “Oh, yeah,um…”
Veronica stepped in quick, “No, nothing much, we just wanted to come over, and express how much we enjoy being on your squad. I know your hard on us, but it’s too our benefit.” She gave a obligatory smile.
“I am great aren’t I?” Jeanie fluttered her eye lashes and pointed to herself. “Is that all?” She asked.
“No, actually we’re just getting started.” Susan said. That was Mary’s cue to charge in. Veronica and Susan stepped aside as Mary ran in lifting Jeanie off her feet.
“Ahhh!! Hey put me down!!” Jeanie screamed as Mary plunged her to the bed. Using her body Mary pinned Jeanie down with ease.
“Get off me you pig!!” Jeanie screeched. She flutter kicked her legs franticly kicking nothing but air.
Using her bulky arms Mary effortlessly pined her arms above her head. Clasping her wrist with one hand, she reached in her pocket with the other to reveal a set of cuffs. She quickly clamped her wrist to the metal frame. Once her arms were secure, Mary shifted her weight on Jeanie’s long legs. With her weight and the help of Susan and Veronica, they secured her ankles to the footrest. The three girls stepped back to admire their handy work. They watched amused as Jeanie tugged on her restraints trying to get free.
“SOMEBODY HELP!!!” She screamed, hoping to attract attention.
The three girlfriends smiled to one another pointing and giggling at Jeanie who was now helplessly strapped to the bed.
“Scream all you want. There is nobody around for 2 miles missy.” Susan said.
“You think this is funny?!” Jeanie looked up viciously, “you won’t think it’s funny when your booted from this campus!!” Jeanie barked.
Susan stepped up to Jeanie’s left side, “We got you right where we want you.” She said pointing a finger at her.
“What do you want with me?” Jeanie asked forcefully.
Mary stepped to her right side drawing Jeanie’s attention, “Your such a hot shot aren’t you? Think your so perfect hu? Bossing us around like slaves.”
Jeanie’s face was starting to loosen up, fear was taking over, “About that, you know um, I’m sorry. I take it too far sometimes.”
Veronica still at the foot of the bed replied, “Oh so now your sorry?”
“I don’t know girls, should we believe her?” Susan asked. All of them shook “no”.
“I think you need to be taught a lesson miss bossy.” Susan took her finger and gently stroked on Jeanie’s forearm down to her underarms making Jeanie twitch.
“Oh is somebody ticklish?” Mary asked. She began to do the same on the other side of Jeanie.
“Oh no, please, please don’t.” Jeanie pleaded. “Respect your captain.” She squeaked. Jeanie’s mind raced, how could she get out of this? What could she say?
“Not this time,” Susan said. “For all the hot practices, for all your bitchy mood swings, it’s time for a little justice.” Susan began to mimic Jeanie’s count, “Positions everyone.” To which all three girls situated their hands at a piece of her flesh. Veronica crouched at her feet, Susan and Mary stationed at the sides, “1 and 2 and 1, 2, 3…” Susan’s eyes widened as Jeanie bit her lip in anticipation. Everyone’s fingers began to wiggle inches away from Jeanie’s soft skin.
“Go!!” Susan yelled. She immediately began scratching Jeanie’s left pit with her fingernails. Jeanie twitched to her right only to be met by Mary’s equally passionate hands to her right pit.
“Nooo!! Hee hee hee. Quit that!!!” Jeanie’s walls of ego started to melt and her train of thought was going berserk. “Hoooo!! Heee hee hee, stop, stop stop!!” It did her no good to thrash side to side with either girl’s wiggling fingers at each of them, regardless, she did it anyway.
Veronica at her feet watched speechlessly as Susan and Mary showed no mercy towards Jeanie. Susan looked back amidst the tickling at Veronica, who at this point was just a spectator.
“What are you waiting for? Jump in, get those feet!!” Susan flashed a quick smile.
Jeanie’s head jerked up trying to see at her feet, “Noo, hee hee hee!! Veronica, hee hee hee!! Leave my feet alone!!”
Veronica crept up close to her bright pink soles. She extended her hands and slowly started circling her arches to which Jeanie responded by scissoring her feet trying to block Veronica.
Veronica scribbled a little faster making figure eights on her smooth soles, “hey this is fun!”
Jeanie’s feet were ridiculously sensitive. She was diligent about moisturizing them every night to keep away cracked heels and such.
Meanwhile Susan working her left pit, used both index and middle fingers in a circular motion into her hollows.
Jeanie jumped as jolt of tickling sensation ignited from her left underarm, “whoa hooo hooo ha ha ha!! Too much, too much!!” Jeanie cackled.
“C’mon Jeanie, loosen up!!” Mary exclaimed above the laughter. Her fingers were still stroking up and down Jeanie’s arm merely teasing the skin.
Jeanie jerked her body side to side sadistically, “P-please, stop! Please stop!!” Jeanie pleaded helplessly.
Susan saw how violently her captive was tugging so sympathy got the best of her, “Would you like a break sweetie?” Susan asked playfully.
Jeanie shook her head, “yes”.
“Ok break!” Susan yelled. All together they ceased allowing Jeanie a chance to catch her breath. Her chest expanded and contracted as she took in deep gulps of air. She slowly lowered her head to one side, obviously fatigued.
Veronica, down at her feet began to soothe them so as to comfort her. Susan reached over and gently stoked back a lock of hair that was covering Jeanie’s face.
Jeanie, now restored with breath lifted her head to her three captors, “Ok, ok, I get it. I’m sorry about being mean. Now please let me go.” Urgency played in her voice as her eyes broadened.
Mary threw her hands up in protest, “wait what? You think your getting off the hook that easy?”
Jeanie spoke monotone, “I’m sorry ok. What more can I say?”
Susan slowly motioned her hands all over her Jeanie’s lean body slowly creeping down to the bottom of Jeanie’s silk skirt pajama, “I’m not convinced you fully understand how serious this is.”
“Lets have a look shall we?” Susan slowly began lifting up her gown.
Jeanie lifted her head up watching helplessly as her captor proceeded, “No, please, don’t. Please.” Jeanie begged.
Susan paid her no mind as she uncovered the rest of her thick thighs and a pair of scanty clad pink panties. Susan felt the soft cotton material that covered Jeanie’s vagina, “Sexy.” Susan said admiring the panties, “…but we’ll save that for later.” She patted down her crotch. She continued to pull her night gown up until her tummy was fully exposed. Jeanie’s body was undoubtedly that of an athlete. With a flat toned tummy, and an cute outtie belly button any health magazine would have hired her on the spot. She was so slim that her hip bones exposed themselves every time she inhaled. Mary stared at her own belly that was bubbling up under her shirt, then back at Jeanie’s smooth one in envy.
Noticing their jaw dropped expressions, Jeanie gathered some confidence, “Am I a specimen of perfection or what?” She looked up and smiled.
“Enough! Time for some one on one.” Mary jumped onto the bed and sat atop Jeanie’s thighs. Their crotches were aligned perfectly.
“Get off me, you big lummox!” she hissed jerking her body side to side.
“Big lummox? Oh that’s gonna cost you,” Mary said starting to soothe her tummy. Her hands slid slowly up and down massaging her midsection keeping Jeanie on edge. Biting her lip waiting for torment, she knew what was coming. Then like lightning Mary began to inflict her fingers on her exposed ribs.
“Whoah, ha ha ha!! Hee hee hee, noooo!!!” Jeanie shrieked. Mary’s sudden attack had her bucking in no time. Jeanie tugged at her restraints wishing this to be over. In a fit of madness she jolted her body up and down, trying desperately to knock Mary off.
Mary raised one arm over her head simulating a rodeo show, “Oh, yeah! Ride em cowboy.”
Susan and Veronica giggled as they looked on.
The dancing fingers on her flesh stimulated Goosebumps as well as arouse her nipples. Jeanie was not enjoying this one bit even if her bodily pleasures assumed otherwise. Mary leisurely flattened out her hands and rubbed Jeanie’s ribs relaxingly as Jeanie let out a sigh. As soon as she had Mary’s fingers thrust right back onto her ribs.
Jeanie’s eyes went wide, “Ha ha ha ha!!! Please!! No more!! No more!!” she pleaded.
Susan and Veronica took it as their cue to jump in. Lining up at her sides they started squeezing her torso.
“ What’s the matter Jeanie? Not so tough now hu?” Susan asked while vigorously attacking her torso.
“Noo, noo, ha ha ha, hee hee hee!!” was her reply as she bashed her head side to side. With her body bouncing up and down it was no wonder that her teddy was beginning to make its way up her chest.
Mary took notice right away and addressed it, “Oh somebody wants to come out and join the fun!!” She lifted her finger to Jeanie’s boobs that were slowly becoming exposed.
“Ha ha ha, noo, not my tits!!”
Jeanie promptly took notice that Susan and Veronica’s fingers had left her flesh, looking up she saw them reaching for her gown, “Noo, please, please, not my tits!!” Jeanie pressed her back down in an effort to keep them from slipping off her gown. However with such slick material the two girls effortlessly pulled it right out from under her, easing the gown up and over her head.
Her perky boobs were now completely exposed. With all the physical play her nipples were hard as rocks. Jeanie’s cheeks turned a rose pink in embarrassment as she turned her head to the side. Susan reached out to her and gently stroked back her hair.
“There is nothing to be ashamed of cutie…” Susan said reassuringly.
Mary wasn’t feeling as sappy, in fact she took the opportunity to surprise attack. Using her full hands she clinched each breast squishing them gently. If there was any fat on Jeanie, it would have been in her soft boobs.
“Hey, hee hee hee!! Stop! Ha ha ha, I mean it!!” Jeanie bounced up causing her boobs to do the same.
“No way, your getting what you disserve hoe!!” Mary’s fingers were submerged deep into the soft flesh that was her breast, causing a great deal of jiggle. Veronica, feeling bold stepped up to her left side. “Excuse me Mary.”
While Mary placed her hands at rest Jeanie caught a few deep breaths before Veronica leaned in with her lips, “Oh, hey… what? No, not your, no nooo, ha ha ha!!!”
Jeanie jerked as she felt Veronica’s wet lips caressed her boob. Veronica started sucking pleasurably slow, “Ooooo…” Jeanie was overcome by sexual sensations as a tingling crawled down her spine. The bliss didn’t last long as Veronica began nibbling her nipple.
“Ohh, hee hee hee!!” Jeanie giggled.
“Nooo!! Pleeee he he he he !! Hooo!! Ha ha ha!!” Jeanie laughed uncontrollably. The tingling sensation that had originated in her breast had now jolted down her body where her vagina was tightening up, “OHHH, please, noo!!! Ha ha ha!!!” Jeanie’s pleas fell on deaf ears as a bead of sweat started to roll down her forehead.
Susan who was at the foot of the bed took notice of a vagina outline on Jeanie’s panties and immediately brought it to the attention of the others, “Hey look who else wants to come out and play!” Veronica motioned everyone. Mary stopped tickling to look back.
Jeanie already knew she had been spotted. Through deep breaths Jeanie pleaded, “Please…don’t tickle me… there.”.
“Ohh, you naughty girl!!” Susan giggled at the sight.
Mary jumped off Jeanie as a thought sprung in her head, “hey I know what would go perfect with this situation.” Jeanie cocked her head up and watched dreadfully as Mary pulled from her bag what appeared to be an electric toothbrush.
“What is that?” Jeanie strained to get a better look.
“What does it look like stupid,” Mary waved the tooth brush in her face.
“Wait, your not really gonna…” Jeanie was interrupted.
“Oh, yes I am. This baby is fully charged and ready to go.” Mary exclaimed.
Susan seeming a little grossed out inquired, “Don’t you brush your teeth with that?”
“Ah, interchangeable heads my good buddy.” Mary displayed how easy it was to remove the bristle tip.
“Cleaver,” Susan nodded.
Susan leaned over Jeanie’s stimulated crotch and gently pulled on her cotton panties.
“Noo, no, please, not there!! Fuck!!” Jeanie squeezed her thighs together trying to keep Susan from exposing her womanhood.
Even as she tightened her thighs, Susan had no problem tugging the panties down her legs. Within seconds her tight vagina was fully exposed. Susan couldn’t help but circle her finger around the smooth delicate skin.
Jeanie flinched at the touch, “Hey, stop that, Keep your hands to yourself!” Jeanie pleaded.
“What’s the matter sweetie? Is your pussy… sensitive?” Susan wiggled her fingernails lightly embracing the skin.
Jeanie swayed back and forth occasionally doing a half body turn giving her backside, trying to evade Susan’s fingers. “Ooohh, hee hee hee Shit!!! Noo, p-please, oh my God, oh my!!”
Susan pulled her hand back and took a whiff, “oh fishy!!” She giggled. Jeanie was less than amused. “Looks like you’re going to have to straddle this one Mary!!”
“No please, don’t get on top of me please!!” Jeanie tugged hard at her wrist trying franticly to get lose. Her pleas did no good as Mary was already assuming the position only this time she gave her back to Jeanie. Her legs straddled over her midsection. Now with her Amazonian body blocking her view, Jeanie couldn’t see what was going on with her downstairs. Her ears caught the sound of buzzing. It could only be the electric toothbrush Mary had revealed just seconds ago. Taking in deep breaths and swallowing hard Jeanie rested her head back on the mattress.
Mary glanced back into Jeanie’s frightened face, “It’s not going to hurt a bit.” She reassured waving her hand down. Mary quickly turned back around and within seconds Jeanie felt the rush.
Prickly bristles vibrated about gently titillating her pussy. “NOOOO!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!! HOOOO HA HA HA!! HEE HEE HEEE!!”
Mary slowly worked the brush all around Jeanie’s outer lips, motioning slow and keeping it light to the touch.
Jeanie knocked her knees violently and bucked her hips as her vulnerable pussy got infiltrated, “Ha ha ha!! HEE HEE HEE!! NO, not my HEE HEE HEE!!!”
It only got worse for her as she felt two other sets of hands begin to squeeze at her thighs, “Oh, ha ha ha HA HA HA!!”
Veronica and Susan ran their hands from her knees up to her crotch area using their thumbs in a circular motion on her inner thighs.
“Oh, noo! Ha ha ha!! Please, hee hee, no more, hee hee, no more tickles…”
Jeanie began to sob causing the girls to put a halt to the tickle attack. They stepped up and noticed Jeanie’s mascara running down her face. Her eyes were filling up with tears.
Susan leaned over to stroke her hair, “oh you poor thing.” She whispered. “Is this too much for Jeanie?” Susan asked softly.
Jeanie nodded speaking softly, “yes.” Her voice was that of a frail defeated tone.
“Do you want us to stop?” Susan asked. Jeanie simply nodded yes.
Susan gently wiped the tears from her face, “Do you promise to be a good girl to your cheerleaders?”
Jeanie nodded once again, too exhausted to speak.
“Oh you poor thing, we’re going to do something to make sure this ends on a good note.” Susan said swiping the tooth brush from Mary.
She couldn’t bare another assault and closed her eyes tight.
Susan turned the brush bottoms up switching it on. It’s vibration was still strong as it shook in her hands. Leaning in close she plunged the bottom right onto Jeanie’s clit.
“Ohhhh, ohhh..” Jeanie moaned unclenching her fist.
Susan pressed it harder against her pussy determined for Jeanie to feel the sensational vibration.
“Ohhh, oooooh…” Jeanie’s face loosened up as she welcomed the pulsating feeling.
“Enjoying that?” Susan inquired.
“Mmm hmm.” Jeanie licked her lips.
Susan slowly motioned the vibrating handle down and up her vaginal opening.
“OHHH!!! Hee hee,” Jeanie giggled lightly as at first it tickled, but within seconds the pleasure returned.
Mary gave Susan a disgusted look. “Hey I’ll buy you a new one ok?” Susan said as she slowly inched it up towards her cervix.
“OHHH, OOOOOOH…” A smile crept on Jeanie’s face as she felt a prickly commotion running up her thighs. It wasn’t fingers dancing over her flesh, it was the feeling she knew right before an ejaculation.
“OOOHH, pull out!!” Jeanie warned, she could feel the sensation getting closer.
Susan immediately complied. Not two seconds later squirts of fluid came gushing out.
“Ahhh,” Jeanie’s hips thrust forward instinctively as her juices poured all over the white bed sheets. Letting out everything she had Jeanie relaxed her head back. Her body and mind lay exhausted as she leisurely drifted into unconsciousness with a smile on her face.
Susan walked into the bathroom to grab a hand towel, “She won’t be dreaming tonight, that’s for sure.” She said as she soaked it in warm water.
Mary reached into her tote bag to recover a key to the cuffs. Finding it, she gently unlatched first Jeanie’s arms then her ankles. Meanwhile Susan had begun to softly clean up Jeanie’s juices from around her thighs and pussy lips.
Having cleaned her woman hood Susan and Veronica gently slipped her night gown and panties back on and transferred her to the corresponding bed. Each lodge was equipped with two. Mary went about removing the soaked bed spread and throwing it in the laundry hamper. Once everything had been collected the girls gathered round to take a final look at their prey.
Veronica wrapped her arms around herself, “Awe, look at her all sound asleep.”
“We broke her like a stallion!!” Mary ignited.
“Well c’mon, let’s go get some shut eye too.” Susan said.
“Hey what if she wakes up and tells on us? I don’t want to get expelled.” Veronica stated.
“Na, we may have broken her in here, but out there she still has her swagger. She wouldn’t dare compromise that by spilling what happened here tonight.” Mary explained.
As Veronica and Mary headed for the door, Susan seemed to linger at the foot of the bed still watching Jeanie as she breathed in and out peacefully. “You coming or what?” Mary asked.
“I’m just gonna kill the lights, you go on ahead, I’ll be right over.” Susan ushered them off.
“Ok.” Veronica said as they walked back to their lodge.
Susan smiled watching Jeanie sleep, “Oh Jeanie, I sure hope you learned your lesson girlie.” As she reached for the light switch Susan couldn’t help but give one more light stroke to Jeanie’s foot. She slowly glided her fingernail up the arch causing Jeanie’s foot to jump. It wasn’t enough to wake her, but as Susan reached for the light switch again, she glanced to notice a smile creep up on Jeanie’s face as she slept calmly.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back