• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laughing Professor ( f/f)

Rai

Removed for stealing.

Last edited:
Are you serious?!!! Look, you have to realize that thousands of people know this story was written by TQLR. Why are you trying to pass this off as your own? Give credit where credit is due...

The nerve of people... You didn't think we wouldn't recognize this masterpiece?

SECURITY!!!!

MONITORS....WILL YOU PLEASE FOR CHRIST SAKES REMOVE THIS COPIED STORY.....GEEEEESH THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE ....TRYING TO STEAL A CLASSIC OR THINK WE'RE STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK THEY ACTUALLY WROTE THIS STORY TODAY....LOL

Rai--next time you try this stunt, @least try 2 be a bit more imaginative; 2 cover the $ of admission y'know : (

Sheesh!!

-T K Ladd

Actually, I'm not offended..... rather proud that everyone noticed my very first story.

I remember this story from a bulletin board in the early 90s. There weren't even websites yet! I loved it then and now.

TQLR: I'm offended anytime I see a weasle on this site trying to pass off someone else's work as their own. Besides, this isn't just some story. This is the first tickling mini-novel I ever read - probably of all time. That's DAMN important to tickling fiction historians such as myself!

Rai: Your own life and talents are waiting for you somewhere...FIND THEM!!!

Good Words Make Good Neighbors

Whistleblowers, you make us proud for so spiritedly rallying to TQLR's defense!<br>
Thanks, Myriads, for a solution much more elegant than mere removal.<br>
TQLR, you're much more gracious about this than I would have been.<p>
Rai, in case it hasn't sunk in, THE LAUGHING PROFESSOR is to tickle fiction what GONE WITH THE WIND is to romantic fiction: a sprawling epic filled with memorable characters and beloved by its fans. You'd have had an easier time posting a snatch from the Book of Exodus and trying to convince us you're Jehovah!<br>
The funny thing is that if you had reposted this classic w/o TQLR's permission but simply credited him, all of us here--including TQLR--would probably have thanked you anyway. We like this tale--and all of TQLR's work--THAT much!<br> In a word, sir,
BOO! to you!

Stealing...

I don't need to repeat what has already been said here.

The nerve of some people...

I liked your story TQLR! Very well done!

To the thief: If you need help with new ideas, ask around. There are many people who can help you with that.

Actually, I'm not offended..... rather proud that everyone noticed my very first story.

Oh yes man, we did. Still miss your stories very much. Would be great if you´d start contributing again.

No need to repeat what has been said except for this...

Oh yes man, we did. Still miss your stories very much. Would be great if you´d start contributing again.

I quite agree!

To Rai: Plagarism is not only forwned on here, but it's also illegal!

I am shocked that anyone could even believe such an action will go unnoticed we may be sexual deviants with perverse fetishes but at least we are honest the shame on you Rai shame.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back