• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Talking Tickling: Sergio, of Body and Sole Studios

thetmfobserver

2nd Level White Feather
We are back again with another astonishing edition of Talking Tickling.

Today's interview is with arguably one of the luckiest guys in the tickling world. Not only is he a successful producer in his own right, but he has also collaborated with what many consider to be the premier tickling company in the world, Tickle Abuse. Ladies and gentle-peoples, I give you Sergio, of Body and Sole Studios.

clips4sale.com/store/32227
www.bodyandsolestudios.com

---

(Do you consider yourself primarily a foot fetishist, or a tickle-phile?)

Wow…that really is a toss-up. I of course am a huge foot fetishist, but on the same token, feet that aren’t ticklish do nothing for me, if that makes sense? LOL!

(How long have you been interested in tickling / feet?)

Ever since I was little I have loved the sight of a woman with beautiful feet. I have really no idea how it “started,” per say, but my first instincts were to tickle them. I don’t even remember thinking about foot worship until my teens.

(What video companies were you a fan of before you started producing? Why?)

The first company that really caught my attention was FM Concepts for the simple fact that all of their models were/are absolutely breath-taking with beautiful feet. As far as hardcore tickling goes, Tickle Abuse hands down (and no, I’m not saying this because we are friends lol).

(What made you decide to produce your own tickling content?)

I came up with the idea after seeing countless “production companies” (and I use this term very loosely) pop up out of nowhere flooding the market with incredibly sub-par content with average (to flat out unattractive) models. Then, as the economy started to crash and I was looking for some extra things to put my efforts into, I took a chance and went for it. Of course, having my best friend behind the scenes who is also a computer programmer/web designer is what made it all possible in the first place!

(How did you find your first models?)

I was actually pretty open about my plans with my female friends and acquaintances, and actually was able to convince a friend’s sister to do a “practice shoot” for us. I assured her we would never use the footage from the shoot (which we of course never used) but it was a wonderful way to learn about camera angles, and things like me not being embarrassed worshiping or tickling a woman’s feet in front of my best friend who was/is behind the camera! LOL!

(How would you describe your tickling content, for anyone unfamiliar with your work?)

I would have to describe our content as “sensual tickling.”

(You’ve worked with some of the bigger names in foot / tickle fetish. Who has been your favorite model to work with? Why?)

I really can’t say that I have a favorite. So many of the models that I’ve worked with have just been absolutely incredible, genuine people on and off camera that I have become friends with. I’m afraid that if I try to list them I would end up leaving someone out that I really care about!

(Do you feel that most of your models have enjoyed the worshiping experience? If so, why do you think that is?)

That definitely would be something that isn’t for me to say. During the shoot my number one concern is to make sure the model(s) is(are) 100% comfortable and ok with what is going on. I’ve heard many instances where a certain producer hired models for a certain type of shoot and ended up trying something that wasn’t prior discussed out of the blue, essential creeping the hell out of the model(s). To me this is incredibly inappropriate and disrespectful. So, not to stray too far from the original question, if they have enjoyed it, that’s excellent, but I sure as hell don’t ask them like the quintessential creepy “foot guy” when we finish filming! LOL!

(Is there a connection between foot worship and sensuality / sexuality? Is it something for everyone, or only certain people?)

There absolutely is, but with one serious condition – it’s all about how you are as a person and lover that can make or break a “foot worship experience.” This also goes hand in hand with whether you will be perceived as a good lover, or a just a flat-out creepo. Too many guys are only concerned with their pleasure, not their lovers, and this is what can kill it. You also have to remember that feet are still somewhat of a taboo or “filthy” area for many people, so no, in that case I don’t think it’s for everyone! LOL!

(That’s a lovely sofa / china set I see in many of your videos. Where does one purchase furniture like that? )

In my case you don’t purchase them. You inherit them from relatives when you are young, and struggling to decorate your living quarters.

(Does tickling hold the same appeal it did for you before your production career, or does it seem more “clinical” now?)

In my personal life, it absolutely holds the same appeal. On film, however, I am only concerned with two things; 1.) shoot specifics (angles, lighting…etc.), and 2.) that the model(s) I am working with is(are) 100% comfortable with everything that is being done. There are certain things I have heard of other “producers” doing during shoots that make me sick, so I make sure I do whatever I can during shoots so that I don’t fall into the creepo category! But I digress…

(How did the collaboration with Tickle Abuse come about?)

Well, like I said before, I have been a fan of Tickle Abuse since the very beginning, long before I ever even had the thought of producing my own content. Once I started my company and found out that Tommy also produced out of New York, we started chatting. I think we were able to hit it off because I’m probably the only “producer” in the genre that hasn’t tried stealing his ideas and/or milking him for secrets of success! LOL! He’s actually one of the most genuine people I’ve ever met.

(Where do you do your shoots? If at home, how do you go about storing all the equipment?)

I shoot all over, whether that be my residence, or a hotel or studio where a model may be staying while visiting the area. Fortunately, I have a garage to store my bondage table, and for all of the other scenarios, ropes are pretty easy to travel with and store.

(Is there a secret to proper foot worshipping? If so, can you reveal it?)

I don’t think there is a “secret” so much as the giver really should be into what they’re doing. If there is a secret I sure as hell haven’t learned it yet! LOL! I hate to take it to this level, but I can sort of answer this question by relating it to oral sex; if your partner enjoys giving, it should be a pleasurable receiving experience, but if your partner hates giving with a passion and is only doing it to make their partner happy, it’s less than a thrilling receiving experience. Geez…did that make any sense whatsoever? LOL!

(What do you find to be the most fun part of your producing? The most difficult part?)

The most “fun” would have to be having the opportunity to not only meet some incredibly genuine and great people in general, but to also have the ability to do something I love and make a business/career out of it. The most difficult part would be dealing with the personal attacks and slander (notice I did not say constructive criticism) from certain “haters” that tell you on a regular basis how much you and your material sucks, and having to “be the better person” and refrain from telling them to shove something sharp and rusty up their ass.

(Who would you say is the most ticklish model you’ve worked with?)

Oh man, that’s tough to say. I would probably have to call it a four-way tie between Jaye Lynn, Amy Starr, Layla Terrace, and Tasha from Tickle Abuse. In my scene with Tasha I damn near lost a few teeth! LOL!

(Have you ever had a shoot with someone who wasn’t that ticklish? How did you handle that?)

Twice, yes (thank God it wasn’t more than that so far!). The first time, I was way too nice, dealt with it, did a far from mediocre scene, and ended up throwing away all of the footage. The second time, I stopped the scene and sent her home. It’s good to be nice, but business is business, and if someone isn’t holding up their end of the bargain, they have to go!

(If the TMF were to make a time capsule, and included one of your videos in it, which one would you prefer them to use?)

I would have to say none of them at this point. I still think that I have far from reached my potential yet. Ask me this question in another year or so and we’ll see if I have a different answer.

(Who is your dream ticklee?)

Wow…there are too many to list! Many of the classic FM Concepts models such as Nikki Nova, Allie Alvarez, Shay Ruskin, Julia Parton, Whitney Prescott, Isabella Janacek …as well as other adult stars such as Ashley Renee, Asia Carrera, Kobe Tai, Raylene, Dyanna Lauren, Carmella Bing, Priya Rai, Jessica Drake…the list is endless. Of course, these are also women that I’ve had serious “foot crushes” on for years!

(What advice would you give to any aspiring producers out there?)

Be original, be prepared to make a serious investment, and be prepared to give it time. I’m not here to offend anyone, but the “producers” with a flip cam, and horrible lighting trying to sell 3 minute video clips for $14.99 are only going to be around for so long! LOL!

(What message do you want to give to those reading this interview?)

I would just like to thank everyone who has supported and continues to support our company and material. Haters are a dime a dozen, but I the supporters we have are absolutely priceless. I appreciate you all more than you can ever imagine!

Sergio -- A gentleman to the last. U keep up that work ethic and sky's the limit brother

Was a member of your site at one point......great material......keep up the good work my friend.

His answer for Dream Ticklee was the best, you've gotta try and get Pryia Rai if you can, she is so sexy, and is actually very funny in some of her movies.

Thank you so, so much everybody. I can't even begin to express how much I appreciate each one of you. I'm glad you enjoyed the interview. It really was a blast and I am honored to have been asked to take part in it! :)

I'm glad you're a fan. I've been lax in my interviewing lately. I'll try to get re-energized for it in the next weeks.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back