• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Of tickles and torture. M/f and MMM/f (part two)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Here is the second part I just finshed, originally only supposed to be a one parter then only supposed be a two parter, now I don't know when it will end. Any comments, suggestions and general replies are, as always, greatly appreciated. Enjoy! :D

Jessica Elkwood had arrived from a bus in Elk Town and was picked up by her uncles driver and taken to the estate. Jessica, otherwise known as Jess, stood 5'6 with long blonde wavy hair and always wore the finest pretty white dresses. Every year she would come up to her uncles farming estate and stay for a few days with her mother and father, however this year she was eighteen and came all by herself.

Ken was very happy to see his pretty blonde neice and was quick to introduce her Elsie, one of the african american girls he had working at the house. Jess and Elsie quickly hit it off and talked about all sorts of things, mostly about how different their lives were. On the afternoon of Jess' second day Elsie and Jess found themeselves running through a huge corn field belonging to the neighbours of the Elkwood estate, which was a cotton farm.

"You'll never catch me Elsie!" Jess giggled as she ran with her arms infront to avoid being hit in the face by rouge corn branches.

"Your crazy Jess, white folks can't run!" Elsie said happily as she chased her new friend close behind through the corn.

"Oof! Hey!" Jess said suddenly stopping in her tracks as she ran into the chest of a tall man in blue overalls. "Hey...Hi, sorry is this your field? Cause we can leave."

"Naaah it ain't my field." Said the man looking the two girls up and down. "Ain't seen you 'round here before."

"Oh...I'm Jessica Elkwood, my uncle lives next door. This is Elsie, she works for my uncle." Jess said giving a little curtsy.

"Ahh, your Elkwood's new girl Elsie. Yeah he mentioned you, said you were right ticklish." The young man said approching Elsie. "Come on girl, you let Elkwood tickle yah, how about a little laugh for ol' Mickey?"

"Oh no, sorry!" Elsie said standing back quickly. "I'm really ticklish and I hate it, please sir don't tickle me."

"Ooooh I'm definetly ganna tickle you." Mickey said turning his attention to Jess. "How about you blondie? You ticklish?"

"Oh you stay away from me Mr Mickey!" Jess said surprised at the the concept of being tickled by the rough looking farmer. "I hate bein' tickled just as much as the next girl."

"Heh, you girlies crack me up." Mickey said wiggling his fingers toward Jess. "If you don't like ticklin' so much why'd you laugh all the time."

"Mr Mickehheey please leheheave us behehhe!" Jess giggled involuntarally as Mickey began stepping towards her and tickling her sides.

"Leave her alone!" Elsie said as she watched the man's hands scramble over her friends body.

"You stay outta this girl." Mickey said angrily as he tickled away at the giggling blonde. "This between me and her."

Elsie stood back not knowing what to do as Jess collapsed on the soft soil in a ball of ticklish laughter as the tickles hit her sides through her white dress. Jess was helpless when tickled and could only laugh when Mickey kneeled down on top of her, pinning her arms to her sides and tickled away at her soft dress covered tummy. Jess' dress got dirt all over the back as she tried desparetly to free herself from beneath the tickling man while her blonde hair thrased in the black soil hysterically laughing.

"HAHA HAHAHAH HSTOP!HAHASTOP!HAHAHAH" Jess kicked her legs into Mickey's back with no effect. "HAHAHA PLEEHEHEHHAHA HAHSEHAH"

Elsie watched as her friend suffered beneath the wicked farm boy and, even though knowing it was foolish on her own part, suddenly hit the tall man square in the back of the neck with a hard thump. Jess' tickling quickly stopped and Mickey stood up, spinning around looking furiously at Elsie who stood frighted of a sound beating.

"You! You little whore!" Mickey grouched in a rage walking towards Elsie with his index finger pointing straight at her. "You hit me! C'mere bitch!"

"Let go of her!" Jess yelled as Mickey picked Elsie up and slung her over his shoulder with ease. "Put her down! Hey! My uncle wil-"

"Your uncle will thank me for putting this little slut in line!" Mickey said interupting while holding Elsie tight to his shoulder. "Now get back to your house and mind your business!"

"Let her go! Hey!" Jess screamed still sitting in the soft soil as her friend and the evil young farmer Mickey dissapeared into the corn.

"What are you ganna do?" Elsie said hastily as Mickey threw her down on the small wooden bed when they arrived to a small cottage outside the corn field.

"I'm ganna learn you a lesson girl!" Mickey said still furious as he pulled several lengths of brown rope from a hook on the wall in another room. "You disrespected me when I was havin' fun, you ganna learn not to do that."

"Leave me alone! AHH!" Elsie screamed in surprise when Mickey ripped her sun dress from her by pulling the bottom, leaving her totally nude. "Get off me! You leave me alone! Stop!"

As Elsie plead to the man and the two struggled, one by one each of Elsie's limbs were tied to a bed post until she was streched in a X shape on the small single bed. Elsie lay panting from the struggle and uselessly tugging at the restraints. Mickey sat on the side of the bed caressing his chin from a kick he had caught in the jaw.

"Now you ganna learn your lesson." Mickey said as he stood up and turned around to see his fearful hostage. "You think old man Elkwood kin tickle? Try this on for size!"

"EEEHEHHEHNOOOHHOOSTOP!HAHAHASTOP!HHAHA" Elsie screamed as Mickey leant over and began viciously running his hands all over her tummy and underarms. "HEHEHESTOPHAHAHPLEEEAAHSHEHE"

Elsie had been restrained and tickled before but never tied, never so there was absolutley no hope whatsoever of freeing herself. None of Elsie's limbs could move, her ticklish naked body was layed out like a play thing for the wicked man and she was more scared now then she had ever been at the thought of the barn. While Elsie quickly slipped into tickling madness from Mickey's torturous fingers she gave a quick thought back to Jess and wondered where she had gone.

Jess ran frantically into her uncles house looking around in the hope of a chance that her uncle would be home, but her luck was out. Ken had been out all day and wasn't returning until later than night. Jess knew the other girls wouldn't help, they'd be too scared. Jess quickly dismissed the thought of saving Elsie herself, first of all she never even considered being able to stop a man that strong and second she may end up where Elsie was.

Back at the cottage screams of torturous laughter filled the small house. Mickey bent the small ticklish toes of Elsie's right foot back, and holding it in place danced his fingers all over her cute ticklish sole. Tears ran down Elsie's red screaming face as her eyes stayed shut tightly, except when he would touch beneath her toes and her pretty brown eyes would fly open with surprise and wild ticklishness.

Elsie slammed her head back and forth into the thin pillow and drastically tried pulling at the ropes that bound her wrists. Mickey was intent on keeping up the torture and had no desire what so ever to stop tormenting Elsie's pretty feet. The minutes traveled by slower than ever before in Elsie's life, there was no clock and neither Mickey nor Elsie knew how long it had been. Elsie had lost all concept of time, all she knew was that she was being tickled and she wanted more than anything for it to stop.

"You like that? Huh?" Mickey spoke after many minutes of listening to Elsie's hysterics. "Bet you wish you hadn't hit me now huh? What'd say girl? I'm ganna make sure Mr Elkwood has you taken to the barn and kept there for life! How would ya like that?"

Elsie couldn't hear the man's ranting, all she could hear was her own screaming laughs and ticklish squeals. All she could feel was the insane tickling feelings all over her foot that seemed to have been going for hours. Unexpectedly and to her amazing relief the tickling just stopped, followed by a loud thump. Elsie gasped for air and through her tear filled eyes saw no sign of Mickey, only a white dressed angel with a grey plank of wood in both hands.

"Dear God!" Jess exclaimed as she began untying Elsie's foot bounds at rapid speed. "Are you o.k? Did he hurt you?"

"No...hyh...he just...just tickled me." Elsie said puffing as she sat up weakly, bounds now loose. "Is...is he.."

"He's just knocked out." Jess said looking at Mickey's body collapsed on the wooden floor while covering Elsie with the bed blanket. "Come on, we better get you home for some rest."

As Elsie and Jess left the cottage, Jess turned around and gave Mickey a swift kick in the head for good measure, the girls then left back through the corn field. On arrival back at the house Elsie was supplied with a new sun dress and went to rest in her bed in the room next to the barn, to fearful to sleep in the house.

While Elsie was sleeping Ken arrived home and as he stormed into the front door past his neice, Jess was ordered in a red rage to meet her uncle in his study. Now.

"What...haa." Ken said taking a deep breath, trying to calm himself while sitting down in his big red chair. "Jessica...you are my neice, and as your uncle I am a respected man of this community out here, a close friend of the mayors for heaven's sake. So, Jessica...I would like to know what exactley you were doing knocking my good neighbour's son over the head with a plank of wood!?"

"Why are you yelling at me?!" Jess said not entirley surprised at her uncles anger. "He, that man-Mickey! He was the one who tied Elsie up! He tickled her! She can't stand it, he tickled me aswell!"

"Be quiet, be quiet." Ken said, frustrated while rubbing his forehead with thumb and index finger as if he had a head ache. "Listen, it doesn't matter. He didn't hurt you, either of you, if he did it would be a different story. All the man wanted was to tickle you a bit, thats hardly a crime. I tickle my girls all the time, no one smacks me around the head with a piece of wood. Now, I wan' yeh to go over to Mickey's right now, an apoligise-"

"But-" Jess tried to interupt.

"But nothin'." Ken said, countering his nieces interuption. "You'll go over there, and not through their crops this time, and you will apoligise to poor Mickey. Now, if Mickey decides he wants to tickle yeh, which I suppose he will to make up for the time lost on young Elsie, you go right on ahead and let him."

"But uncle-" Jess tried to plead at the insane request.

"I said 'but nothin'." Ken interupted again. "Now get goin', and I don't wanna hear no more about this."

"What...what about Elsie?" Jess asked, half way out the door with tears brewing in her eyes.

"Are you still here?" Ken said signaling for Jess to leave.

It would have taken Jess half an hour to walk the dusty road instead of cut through the corn field but at the pace she was walking it was going to take a good hour. The entire walk Jess was scared for herself and Elsie as to how much tickling they would have to suffer, ecspecially Elsie who wouldn't be able to leave in a couple of days. When Jess arrived at the long dusty drive way that lead over a small hill, presumably to the cottage where the young man Mickey lived Jess stopped in the heat and sat next to the cruddy old letter box, fanning her face with her hand.

While Jess sat trying to cool herself off she took careful notice of a car coming over the horizon, she could see the small moving figure and a cloud of dust following it. The young blonde stood up and prayed it was her parents early arrival, but to no such luck it was the town sheriff and his deputy who were also close friends of her uncles.

"Hey girl you lost?" The sheriff said after he opened the window. "Hey wait, ain't you Ken Elkwood's girl? His neice ain't it?"

"Yes sir." Jess said slightly happy, hopping the longer she stood talking to the sheriff meant the less time Mickey would spend 'punishing' her. "Ken is my uncle sir."

"You goin' to ol' Mike's place? You wanna ride down the drive their?" The sheriff asked, one arm out the window.

"Oh, no thankyou sir." Jess said with a polite smile. "I'm actually goining to his son's, Mickey's house."

"Oooh yeah!" Said the young deputy suddenly. "You heard 'bout that didn't yah Bill? This young lady here done cracked ol' Mickey right over the head with a bit o' wood there."

"That true girl?" Sheriff Bill said, now taking particular interest in her reason for going back. "What'd a young beuaty like you wanna do a thing like that for? Can't see it myself."

"He was...he was hurting my friend, Elsie." Jess said, trying to give a understandable and believable explantion.

"No she weren't." Said the young deputy. "Ol' Mickey was givin' one o' Mr Elkwood's girls a bit of a ticklin' for hittin him in the head or somethin', then this little blondie hear comes in and 'pow' right back on the head."

"Huh." Said sheriff Bill raising an eyebrow and looking Jess and up and down. "You goin' back to finish him off now are yah?"

"No...no sir...I'm um, I'm going to apoligise." Jess said a little worried.

Jess watched as sheriff Bill leaned over to the deputy and whispered amongst themselves, Jess could barely hear anything other than a crow in one of the corn fields. Sheriff Bill leaned back and climbed from the car, he then opened the back door and pointed inside.

"I think you better take a ride with us young lady." Sheriff Bill said seriously. "We can't have an assult on our hands, after all, we're police officers."

While Jess rode off down Mickey's drive way with the young deputy and sheriff Bill back at the Elkwood estate, Elsie was just waking up. Before Elsie even opened her eyes she was ready to cry. Elsie's first realisation was that she was naked, with warm air flowing gently around her smooth untampered body. The second blast of fear came when Elsie knew she wasn't touching the floor, and her wrists were securely above her.

"Please." Elsie prayed slightly as she opened her eyes to what she hopped to all things wasn't true.

Elsie hung from the rope in the barn, stark naked. Even Elsie's ankles were tied together as she hung several inches from the light dust ground that floored the huge barn. Before her stood Ken Elkwood, her boss and her torturer. He stood in his clean white suit, his cowboy style hat hiding his face, only just, and a long dark green duck tail feather stroking through his hands. Hell was coming.

"You knew this day would come." Ken said looking up and revealing his straight serious face. "Why did you have to go an dissapoint me Elsie? Why on earth would you hit a man like that?"

"PLEASE MR ELKWOOD! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! GOD PLEASE!" Elsie began to scream and struggle violently at the ropes that bound her as Ken lightly stroked the long feather between Elsie's legs. "OH GOD PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME LIKE THIS! ITS TORTURE PLEASE MR ELKWOOD I'M BEGGING YOU!"

"Be quiet girl!" Ken said which stopped Elsie immediatley, as desired and left her swinging slightly from the thick rope. "Don't make me gag you for this."

Back at Mickey's small cottage Jess was forcing the tears back in as she removed her clothing for the three men surrounding her. Jess placed her thin white panties tidyly on the foot of the bed and sat, naked with her hands together looking at the sheriff, the deputy and Mickey who had a white bandage wrapped around the top of his head.

"Lay down girl, what are you waitin' for?" Mickey said eager to get his revenge.

"My father will kill all of you." Jess said as she lay back onto the small bed in the corner of the room and spread her arms and legs out like an X. "You'll regret this."

"An' you'll regret sayin' that." Mickey said as he began secruing Jess' left ankle to the bed post with the thin brown rope.

A small crowd had formed outside of the Elkwood estate barn later in the afternoon. It was almost 6:00pm and most of the men who worked the Elkwood cotton fields had left work at 5:00pm. The men had often heard screams and laughter coming from the huge barn and always knew what it was but they kept to themeselves about the matter. This day was different, they had never heard such laughter, it was louder and more pleading than ever before. The men knew that who ever Ken Elkwood was tickling in there was the most ticklish girl yet.

Inside the barn Elsie was flowing tears as if she held an endless supply. Ken had both her bare ticklish feet in the crook of his right arm and tickled mercilessly with the fingers of his left hand. Ken had been doing this for over and hour now, without rest. Elsie was going quite mad. An hour, and entire hour had passed by. The meer idea of being tickled for that long, for more than a minute infact, without any form of rest was madness but to have it actually happen, that was insanity.

To add to the torture the last hour was only spent on Elsies feet. The other three hours Elsie had been in the barn her entire body was ravaged by the tickling fingers of Ken Elkwood. Ken's relent was non existent. Ken wasn't there to play, he was there to punish and thats exactley what he was doing in spades. The only mild releif Elsie had got was when her weak naked body was breifly taken down and she was given water to drink. The quick drink didn't quench her thirst and the small sit on the barn floor didn't stop Elsie's arms from aching but the more she complained the more her mad employer tickled her vunerable ticklish body.

Sheriff Bill licked at her bare sliky right foot, over the balls of her foot and the bottom of her toes. Sheriff Bill's left hand forced her toes of her right foot back, with no room for movement while his right hand was running ticklish circles all over the blonde girls wiggling left sole. The young deputy, Jack, kneeled over her bucking hips and proded and poked harshly into her bare sides and ticklish tummy. The young farmer Mickey sat above her head and ran his hands wildly all over her jiggling breasts, taut underarms and soft ribs. Jess' tears had ceased long ago and her laugh was hoarse and weakining. It had been countless hours, it was dark outside and the three men were only coming up with more wicked ideas for tickle torturing the poor blonde's naked and bound body.

"Lets make her cum!" Said Deputy Jack over Jess' screams of hysterical laughter.

"How do you suppose to do that?" Sheriff Bill said, removing his toung from the small ticklish foot for the first time in nearly ten minutes.

"We tickle her pussy is what we do." Deputy Jack said.

Suddenly all three men stopped tickling the tortured young beauty as if a rush of divine inspiration had hit all of them. Without any speech and as Jess panted hard for air, Depity Jack, Sheriff Bill and the young farmer Mickey kneeled around the young girls tender mound and began wiggling their thrity collective fingers.

To be continued.

Keep it "cumming," TickleMantis! :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back