• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

producers files are bigger, C4S is slower

Guilini

TMF Expert
It is now a problem. Some producers files are near 500mo but C4S is slower.
While i can download File in my country wit a speed up to 500ko with C4S now never up to 150ko/s

I think we all try to make smaller clips for different internet speeds.

I think we all try to make smaller clips for different internet speeds.

Yes I know and it is not a problem for me to download big files but ONLY at
C4S the speed is too slow.i tested toady C4S and another from another and the problem is from C4S

Yes I know and it is not a problem for me to download big files but ONLY at
C4S the speed is too slow.i tested toady C4S and another from another and the problem is from C4S

he is 110% right. im in america and have been having this issue too with lightining speed DSL internet. it's been ever since they updated c4s trying to make it more "fancy".

like i always say..if something aint broke, dont fix it!

thx dskodj
yes a nightmare , it will be impossible to download big files in the future because of C4S speed
my dsl speed in Europe is vey good and don't want to wait more than 1 hour for a file that normally should be downloaded in 15 minutes

yes I know i'm not sutpid. The problem is not with producers. Big files were ok last month But since 2 weeks C4S is too bad i don't no is for uploading your clips it is the same problem

Oh, Guilini, I'm sorry; I wasn't implying you were stupid. I was just expressing my frustration because I want to give the viewers the best possible quality without killing their computers.(and I'm sure the other producers do, too) I hope the C4S issues get worked out.

Clips probably needs to improve there bandwidth and servers to accommodate us

There's really no need to be rude. Please try to remain civil when you reply to other people's comments, even if you don't like them.

I didn't get the impression he didn't like him, just that he didn't like what he thought he was implying. Two different things there. And he did clarify himself and bring the convo right back to the point he was making in the part of the quote you left out. Plus, seems him and tickleshow are cool now.

There's really no need to be rude. Please try to remain civil when you reply to other people's comments, even if you don't like them.

????

ben là François je pense que vous avez vraiment compris de travers.
c'était pour clarifier que le probleme vient de C4S qui ne semble plus en mesure d'offrir un débit convenable par rapport aux clips de plus en gros. y a pas besoin de creer des problèmes entre les personnes quand il n'y en a pas.

François is I think you really misunderstood.
was to clarify that the problem has C4S that no longer seems able to provide a suitable flow relative to the clips more broadly. there is no need to create problems between people when there is none

????

c'était pour clarifier que le probleme vient de C4S qui ne semble plus en mesure d'offrir un débit convenable par rapport aux clips de plus en gros. y a pas besoin de creer des problèmes entre les personnes quand il n'y en a pas.

was to clarify that the problem has C4S that no longer seems able to provide a suitable flow relative to the clips more broadly. there is no need to create problems between people when there is none

Je vouz comprend tres bien. :) (Jai appris a parler anglais quand j'avais 7 ans)

????

No, I don't think I'm the one who's misunderstanding, here.

What I said has nothing to do with your feelings about C4S's speed. It's all about your "yes I know I'm not stupid" comment. As far as I know, that phrase is almost always used in a rude, negative way. This is the case in both English and French, and the fact that you seem just fine in both languages makes me very puzzled about how you weren't aware of this. If rudeness wasn't your intention, then it was a very poor choice of words on your part.

I didn't get the impression he didn't like him, just that he didn't like what he thought he was implying. Two different things there. And he did clarify himself and bring the convo right back to the point he was making in the part of the quote you left out. Plus, seems him and tickleshow are cool now.

Some people really seem to be missing my point. I was just referring to his use of the phrase "yes I know I'm not stupid". I mean, really, is there a way to use that phrase without it sounding like "Well, duh, I know that!" Not a polite response at all. That's what I had a problem with. The point he was trying to make about C4S's speed is irrelevant to my comment.

Some people really seem to be missing my point. I was just referring to his use of the phrase "yes I know I'm not stupid". I mean, really, is there a way to use that phrase without it sounding like "Well, duh, I know that!" Not a polite response at all. That's what I had a problem with. The point he was trying to make about C4S's speed is irrelevant to my comment.

He thought he was being talked down to. He responded in kind. That's the point YOU seem to be missing. Another point that's going over your head is the producer clarified he was not talking down to the poster and the problem seems over and done with. To THEM, anyway.

I hate when a good topic thread is kidnapped by stupid comments.

I agree. I enjoy supporting the video producers. I don't mind paying for good clips, for I do this every week. Recently, I purchased a clip from Boston Tickling, which is one of my favorites. The clip was over 500mb. It took almost an 45 minutes to download on a DSL connection. I would rather not wait that long to watch a clip.

That's exactly what it is - and bandwidth costs too. I'm sure they are trying to avoid investing if they think they can get away w/not, but w/the recent changes an infrastructure upgrade is inevitable.

Clips probably needs to improve there bandwidth and servers to accommodate us

I often wonder: what's the ideal size for a vid?
What's the lowest common denominator in player technology?
How many users actually own some kind of higher resolution home theatre system, warranting selling higher resolution clips?

For some reason I tend to think people who buy from c4s would rather pay for instant gratification, and get their clip right here and now.
Whoever is willing to pay more for higher res, such as a dvd or even blue ray, might be more patient, and even wait for a snail mail parcel...

Thoughts?
Common knowledge?
Statistical evidence?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back