• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I need help

sillywiggles

TMF Regular
I want wrote story about two cheerleading and there boyfriend but I don't how to started. beacause grammer not the best

That is no problem. You do not need long sentences. Just keep it simple. Write the scene as you imagine it in your head.

I want wrote story about two cheerleaders and there boyfriends but I don't how to started. because grammar not the best

How about making the Cheerleaders twin sisters. They decide to test their boyfriends by switching. When the boyfriends find out the women tried to test them the decide to punish with tickling. They agree to a trip to a log cabin in the woods where nobody will hear the girls screaming and begging. Sometimes they tickle both sisters, other times they double team one. You could even play up the fact that because the girls are twins they have a slight link, that causes them to fidget and giggle when the other sister is tickled

Hope that helps
ST

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back